BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal}

The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal} Empty Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal}

Post by The Woman Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 am

In a busy street, somewhere in England's capital, London, stood Irene Adler for a door. Not any door. It was the door to one of Moriarty's apartments in London, but she knew he was in this one now. She took a deep breath and pushed on the doorbell. She waited, a bit nervous, until the buzzer buzzed that she could come in.

The buzzer came far to late for her liking. Most of the men/women she paid a visit were so eager to meet her, that they practically were waiting at the front door for her. But then she reminded herself again that this was not one of her clients. This man was Professor James Moriarty. The most 'dangerous' man in London, the Consulting Criminal. Irene was very amused by this name, until it had damaged her personal space. Moriarty had hacked her cameraphone and now her protection was in danger. This was not just business, this has gotten personal.

She stepped inside. Her red stiletto's made a click-clacking sound on the tile floor as she walked towards the elevator. Once it was down, she stepped inside and was taken to the highest story of the apartment-complex. When the doors of the elevator opened, she was in a narrow hallway with only one door. The door was ajar. The hallway was very brightly lit, but through the crevice she could see that it was darker behind the door. She straightened her clothes and hair once more and stepped inside the Spider's lair, closing the door behind her back.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal} Empty Re: Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal}

Post by Consulting Criminal Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:11 am

Jim Moriarty was not a patient man. He was expecting a guest; and it wasn't for the best of reasons to be exact. Of course, he found it amusing to hack into Irene Adler's phone and demolish her protection. It was what he did best: causing destruction. Not that he cared what others thought. Everyone was a dull, boring, ordinary human being that roamed the world around him and their opinions--that weren't worth listening to--didn't matter to him. In his own eyes, no one could ever possibly reach his own standards. He did what he pleased. He got what he wanted, when he wanted. Very similar to a spoilt child.

The criminal sat in his grand and well furnished office, deciding to discuss their little meeting there. It was a private room and not many people had ever entered it; but this was a serious matter. Jim knew precisely what he had done and he was rather pleased with himself about it. He was quite sure Irene wouldn't be too happy though. Of course she wouldn't. Her camera phone was something she protected with her life. Not that Jim cared about that either. Games were what he genuinely loved playing and to him, this was a very interesting game.

He had left the door open, awaiting the dominatrix's arrival. Once she was here, he set his glass of wine on the coffee table and rose from his chair to go and greet her. As soon as he saw sight of the well dressed woman he smiled in welcome, his eyes travelling over her seemingly irritated and anxious expression. Jim was recognizably wearing one of his good suits, only because he had a visitor. The criminal liked to keep a well maintained, groomed appearance.

"Ah, Miss Irene Adler. Welcome." Jim was careful to act casual, as though he hadn't done anything at all to upset her and they were having a normal chat. "Care to join me, dear?" He lead her into his office, closing the door after her. "Have a seat. I have lovely wine as well, darling. Quite exquisite." He gestured towards the chair and empty wine glass in front of her as he sat down on his own armchair opposite.

_______

-JM ♥

The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal} Empty Re: Protection error {The Woman, Consulting Criminal}

Post by The Woman Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 am

Jim smiled as a welcome, but she saw it was just an act. She wondered if he was able truly smile. Probably when he had trapped someone in one of his genius webs, ready to declare the punchline. She hoped she would not see him smile truthfully, or she knew she was fucked.

Irene composed herself, put her mask on and smiled back. Jim was looking slick and groomed as always. Westwood suited him well and he knew that. He approached her in a nonchalant way as if nothing was at stake, but everything was at stake. She walked into the room as casual as he, as if it was the umpteenth time she had visited him. She indeed took a seat on an armchair opposite his armchair. She crossed her legs and smirked.

"Yes, that would be ideal, thank you." She held out her wine glass and watched him pouring the wine into the glass. She held it up in the air and asked: "What do we toast to?"

((YOU ARE AMAZING!))
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:18 am

Jim watched the woman who sat opposite of him, catching any flicker of different emotions which crossed that pretty little face of hers. It wasn't surprising people treated her well. Obviously to impress her. The criminal didn't have to put in any effort; he impressed everyone. Apart from looking well, that was one thing that needed effort and careful precision.

He raised his own glass on the question and let the smug smirk form across his thin lips. "To me being a genius as always, of course. And you failing to protect your... protection, let's say." Jim tapped his wine glass against the other's so there was a light clink and took a sip before setting it back down.

Irene's phone was currently placed in his pocket, now under his possession. Not that he would be bringing it out any time soon. Oh no, the fun had barely started.

[THANK YOU. SO ARE YOU!]
    _______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 am

As Jim's toast, Irene narrowed her eyes and pursed her red-painted lips in a smirk. Oh, she if she could shoot that man, she would. His smug smile was worth a punch. She took a sip of her wine. It was delicious, of course. Sweet, but not too sweet, with a sour edge. Typical Moriarty.

"Of course we could start the small talk, but we both know neither of us feel like that." She said sweetly, with still the glass in hand. "I am here for purely professional, business related reasons, of course." She set her glass down. "So in order to get to the point:" She leaned forward, her expression still playful and flirtatious. "Where is my phone?" She asked without blinking. Her voice was cold and serious in contrary to her mask.

{THANK YOU. I ALREADY LOVE THIS}
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 am

Jim didn't bother to wipe the smirk off his face. He had no reason to. He had no reason to be afraid of someone who was Irene Adler either. She looked as though she could throw a powerful slap if she ever felt like it but Jim was quite sure it wouldn't come to that. Not that he was believing it wouldn't happen. Sometimes he just took things a little too far and this time, he certainly had.

"Purely professional, business related reasons?" The Irishman repeated and raised an arched eyebrow, the smirk never fading. He hated small talk so he'd stay well away from that. "Oh no, no, dear, you've got it all wrong. You see, everything became tediously boring so I thought I'd play a lovely game of mine."

Jim half-chuckled, picking up his wine glass once more and holding it in his hand as he leaned forward to answer her question in a whisper. "Now that would ruin the game, wouldn't it, love?" The phone itched in his pocket to be let out and he had the sudden urge to reveal it, wanting to cruelly taunt Irene and make her plead to have it back. Not yet. It would happen in its own time.

[YOU'RE WELCOME. SO DO I.]
    _______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 am

Irene wanted to see her phone, right now. Maybe he had hidden it in a safe or so, and then her hope was lost, but if he had it on him, she would find a way to get it. Irene held her demand for her phone behind her lips, still smirking (keeping up her façade). She would not give him the pleasure of her begging. She never begged and she was not going to make an exception for James Moriarty. She would also not be the one to retreat from their current position, which was quite close and quite interesting.

"Enlighten me of the rules of our little game. Please, I beg you." She smirked sarcastically. Of course this was not serious begging, this was just teasing. Let's see how long Jim Moriarty stands teasing.

{EXCITEMENT}
    {They are totally King and Queen of Smirking}

{OK, Edited!}
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:27 am

Jim saw this as a game. And who loved games more than James Moriarty of all people? Maybe apart from the likes of Sherlock Holmes, but for once, the detective wasn't involved in one of his games. It was just him, and Irene Adler. It didn't mean he was fed up with Sherlock. A change would do him no harm. One plaything wasn't ever enough to satisfy him.

"Give me one good reason..." Jim paused and took another sip of the wine, his dark, manic eyes never leaving the other's. "... Why I should give you your precious phone back."

Silence. Irene was clearly thinking about her answer. Jim smirked, mindlessly examining his nails before his eyes travelled back to her face. "Go on, dear. I'm listening."

[Smirking is what Jim does best.]

[That's good :)]
    _______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:29 am

Irene was silent for a few moments, thinking about her reason. It shouldn't take that long, she thought wryly.

"It is my protection. Without, I will die within a month." Not that this mattered too much to Jim, so she added, raising her eyebrows: "And then you would loose your brand new toy and we don't want that, do we?"

That was what she was, a toy. She seldom let herself degrade herself down to an object, but if it was needed to get her phone back, she would do that. She would do anything for her phone, in fact.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 am

Jim considered Irene's answer for a single moment and grinned. Of course, why should he care if Irene was to die? If anyone died, it never affected him. His whole world revolved around violence and death so there was nothing new or plainly exciting about it. Unless, he made it exciting, that was.

"Hmm... you have a point, love," Jim casually leaned back in his chair, studying Irene's expression. It wouldn't be too hard to find a new 'toy'. "And what would you be willing to do to have your protection back?"

Jim was already enjoying himself. So he wouldn't give in easily. If Irene was convincing, he just might give it back. It all depended on her answers. She would have to be very persuasive if she wanted her phone.

_______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

She should be careful now and not give away too much, or else there would be no fun in it for him. And for her too, actually.

"Please don't be lazy and find out yourself." She said clearly with a challenging smile. She cocked one eyebrow and took a sip of her wine. She wanted to provoke him, but not enough to make him angry, because Jim Moriarty was a dangerous man when he was angry. A very dangerous man. She leant forward to set her glass on the tiny table and looked at him from under her mascara'd eyelashes with an amused smile. She was very curious of what he was about to say next.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 am

Jim scoffed at Irene's answer, and stared at her in disbelief. "Lazy? Me? Well isn't that charming," He muttered sarcastically and rolled his eyes. Rude, the criminal thought, although it didn't fail to amuse him further. He was in a good mood, hopefully it wouldn't be ruined.

Jim knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn't entirely sure where their discussion was heading off to but he wasn't bothered to think about it at that particular moment. "I was simply asking, Miss Adler. I don't expect you to get offended, I only wanted to know, you see."

He kept his eyes on the woman unblinkingly, briefly looking her up and down, inspecting. "Very flirtatious, aren't you, sweetheart?" He commented, not surprised. This was Irene Adler after all. It was what she did. "Now, to the point," Jim changed the subject, "As I asked before, what would you be willing to do, love?"

_______

-JM ♥

Last edited by Consulting Criminal on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am

Such a hard man to distract. Might as well give what he wants or else he'll get grumpy. She thought grimly. She didn't like giving in, but neither did he. As she was being the threatened one, she'd have to be honest then.

"Whatever is necessary." She stated, again, flirtatious, leaving the interpretation to him. She meant it seriously, but disguised it in her ever so flirtatious manner. She really would do what was necessary. Bye phone, bye life.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 am

Jim pondered for a few minutes, distracted and lost in a train of thought. He could have Irene do whatever he so wished. Just like a puppet. He had many of those; and the prospect of also having Irene doing whatever he asked was intriguing, appealing to him.

Jim was taking advantage of the situation and the fact that he was the one with the phone. He was clearly taunting Irene and laughing in her face. "Which means anything, dear," He smirked, leaning forward in his armchair. "You'd do anything to retrieve your precious phone, wouldn't you, darling?"

_______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 am

If looks could kill, Jim would be in the dissolution phase. He was being a complete prick, a teasing bastard, a childish jerk who wanted to have everything repeated. She could not believe she was going to say it, but apparently, Jim wanted to hear the words very badly. In the end, he was the one with the phone.

Her eyes were icy and narrowed, though her everlasting, red-painted smirk stayed, not faltering a single moment. "Dear Jim, I would do anything, anything to retrieve my precious phone. Whatever you ask me, honey." She said exaggerated, with a sweet voice that she only used in times of emergency.
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:21 am

Yes, this was getting fairly exciting. Jim was taking pleasure in their little game. He was being horrible by all means without actually being rude or waving the phone in Irene's face and mocking her. It was typical him. Some people just wanted to watch the world burn and James Moriarty was one of those people.

His nasty, smug smirk widened into a manic grin when Irene admitted she would do anything to have her protection back. He considered his options, muling over what he would do. Jim decided to go with something simple.

"Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?" He asked as though it was the most normal thing in the world. Of course, what Irene didn't know is that Jim secretly but quickly locked his office door as soon as she came through. The key was now also hidden and if she tried making a bolt for it as soon as her phone was in her hand, she wouldn't get out. There was no escaping from his clutches now.

[Couldn't help but use a Reichenbach quote xD]
    _______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am

Irene, fully unaware that she was trapped, embraced her first assignment with a strange enthusiasm. If he kept asking her things in of this nature, she could totally do this. But then, you never knew with James Moriarty. He was so changeable.

Irene got up and knelt down at the side of Jim's armchair. She laid one arm over the armrests and the other reached out for his trousers. She focused on Jim's face only while her fingers slid into his pocket. She felt the warmth of his leg through the fabric and crept deeper until she felt the chewing gum. She caught it between thumb and index-finger, slightly scratching him with her nails. She may be obeying him, but she didn't really feel like being a submissive puppy. She retreated slower than needed. Jim held out his tongue and she placed the gum on the middle of it, briefly touching his tongue with her fingertips.

"What's next?"

{Couldn't resist one too x)}
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

Jim watched appreciatively as Irene obeyed him and crossed the space between them to where he was seated. Even though it had been more of a question, he had meant it as an order. The criminal didn't like giving people much of a choice in the matter.

His face stayed placid as he felt the other's hand easily slide inside his pocket to retrieve the packet of gum he would usually have with him. Jim's eyes focused on Irene's without tearing the gaze, noting the hesitation of her bringing it out of his pocket.

"Now try the other one, dear." He smirked once she placed it on his tongue, continuing to watch her intently. If Irene was going to flirt, he would do the same. Although now he was letting her have her phone back, seeing as it was in his opposite pocket. Irene would get it, but there was no chance of her leaving unless Jim decided to let her. What she also didn't know was that Jim had changed the pass-code to unlock it. Irene would have her phone, but not her protection.

_______

-JM ♥
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:50 am

Irene didn't stand up to walk around the chair. She reached out her right arm that brushed against Jim's suit as she slipped her hand into his other pocket. Of course she couldn't help that that meant that they had to be so close, could she?

Her fingertips brushed against her phone and her heart skipped a beat. She pulled it out, as slowly as the chewing gum, though she felt like ripping it out of his pocket. She looked down on it when she had it before her. She got up on her heels as she lit the screen and tapped her password. Would it be the same?

She got a red screen. Of course not.

She glanced up, remaining her everlasting smirk. She should have anticipated that. "Aah, I get it. Phone back but no protection." She pocketed her phone and looked down at Jim. "Now love, are you going to tell me what I have to do to get my protection back?"
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Post by Consulting Criminal Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 am

Jim felt as Irene's hand slipped into his pocket for the second time, only into the opposite one instead. He wasn't sure if she had reached her arm across deliberately or just couldn't have been bothered to move around the other side of the chair to retrieve it.

The criminal's face stayed emotionless as before when Irene slowly pulled it out, concentrating on her reaction when she would find out her password had been changed by him. The smirk emerged back across his lips when the phone didn't unlock.

"Clever, isn't it?" Jim commented, clearly pleased with himself as he leaned back in his armchair and smugly stared up at Irene towering above him. He was not going to be playing nicely under any circumstances. Especially now he didn't have the phone.

"I guessed your password, now you guess mine, darling."

_______

-JM ♥

The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 am

((Hi! I am SO SORRY for my absence lately. I have kinda cut myself off from internet-society, because of the first week of school. Plus: I have thought about the password... but I have no clue. Again: I am so sorry!))
    ((Now something about the rp: I want Irene to guess it... not completely correctly for the first time, but perhaps close? So... could you give me a clue? ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:25 pm