BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return  -Sherlock/John  - Page 3 Empty Re: "I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:14 am

Sherlock could not hold back with John begging and shrugged off his boxers. He groaned as John squirmed against him and with his heart thumping he slowly inserted a long thin index finger into John's wet slippy entrance. He fingered him to allow a second finger to go in and angled them towards John's prostate gland.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return  -Sherlock/John  - Page 3 Empty Re: "I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Join gasped in pain as Sherlock pushed his finger into him. He hadn't realized it would hurt like it did. But soon pain turned to pleasure as Sherlock's fingers nudged his prostate. John groaned a little louder than he wanted to, unable to mask his pleasure.

He closed his eyes once more, and sighed a sigh that melted into Sherlock's name, a sigh that said 'thank you' and he meant it. He had started to waste away while Sherlock was gone, and now that he was back, John was alive again. Rejuvenated. Fresh as the day he had first met his friend. His... best... friend.

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Sensing that John was struggling but more than willing to make the effort for him Sherlock took care to open his friend, his lover, before applying more gel. Sherlock ripped the packet open and unrolled the condom onto himself.

He loved the way John breathed his name. He loved the sound of John's voice anyway but this was particularly wonderful. Sherlock was keenly aware that it was his failing to need intense attention and he was enjoying giving it to John in return in this way.

He abandoned decorum and moving John's leg aside guided his tip to John's entrance asking John to allow himself to take his member inside in his own time. Sherlock bit his own lip in an effort not to thrust himself into pleasure before John was physically able. He thought everything he had gone through had been worth it for this precious time. A rather inept and inexperienced first time in his life but next time,and please let there be a next time it would be better for John.

"I need you John" he said in an emotion filled warm voice "in every way, I missed you so much".

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 pm

"I missed you too." Replied John, "And I need you badly."

John pushed himself towards Sherlock, sending an un-worded plea to his friend to get on with it. He braced himself, not really knowing what to expect, but loving every minute of this.

((Sorry, I've been really busy. Haven't had time to post.))
    ((And also sorry about the short post. I'm tired))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Sherlock hissed out a breath in response to the tightness around his cock as he entered John. He began to move slowly keeping his eyes on John's face feeding on every movement he made. He shifted rhythmically with increasing speed listening to his heart pounding and John's ragged breathing.

He knew he would come in a few more thrusts and wiggles of his hips. "John, bring yourself off" he demanded hoarsely.

(( It's ok. I'm just sorry it's lacklustre, I've not written this sort of stuff before.))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

John gasped again. It did hurt. More than he believed it would, but..... it was a ..... good hurt? A pleasurable hurt? Wonderful, glorious pain?

At Sherlock's request, John reached down and wrapped his hand around his erection and started pumping up and down in rhythm with Sherlock's thrusts.

Oh, this was wonderful, and he knew it wouldn't take long before he would break.

"T-thank you" he groaned, moving in unison with Sherlock. He was close, very close, but he was holding on. To make this last. To make it all last.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Sherlock was entirely taken over by sensations and lifting John's body he threw back his head arching to angle himself to catch John's prostate area.

A sheen of sweat glistened on his forehead in the dim light. It was a wondrous sight to see John losing his senses beneath him but he needed to close his eyes and feel for John's orgasm rising to it's zenith before he would allow himself his own release.

He gasped as John went tense and came which pushed him over the top. His head went forward spilling damp hair down his face and he heard himself make some noise. There was a moment where they were both lost but somehow together.

Sherlock suddenly became aware that his muscles ached and he drew in great lungfuls of air. John looked blissed out, he grinned at his friend and withdrew. "Oh God, oh God" he stuttered. "Oh God".

He leaned forward and placed his legs over John's left leg and propping himself up covered John with his body. He didn't have the breath to kiss his lover but meant to do so as soon as he could breath again.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

John was in heaven. He was still a bit dazed, and the effects of the orgasm were still coursing through his veins.

He felt Sherlock come, and then roll on top of him. And for a moment, they looked at each other. Telling each other through their eyes both their secrets.

Finally, John pulled Sherlock's head down and kissed him. To him, it felt like this kiss was more... more meaningful. More... passionate, as if they had done this a millon times, and it was the kiss that was important.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 am

Sherlock looked down into the blue eyes and hid nothing of how he felt.

Feeling a little chilled he pulled the bit of the duvet that was loose over his bottom and let John pull him into a passionate kiss.

Words were neither necessary nor could he have found any to express what he felt for John. He let his lips tell his emotional state.

"I always want to be this close to you" he whispered into John's ear. Sherlock eventually moved to lie on his back and pulled John close to cuddle. They laid together enjoying the afterglow that way for some time.

Eventually Sherlock eased himself out from under John's head."I was on a plane this morning, I've not eaten and I must get a shower" he said simply but he kissed John again to show his affection and smiled. "Do you know how special you are to me" it wasn't a question.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 am

"And I with you." Replied John, nuzzling his himself closer to Sherlock to return the cuddles.

For an eternity they lay there, content, but all to soon, Sherlock pulled away. John returned the kiss and thought about Sherlock's statement.

"Special enough to do what we just did, apparently" joked John "I understand. Don't take too long, and don't run off"

He chuckled and then sat up. The room and everything/everyone in it was a mess. He shook his head, smiling.

I can't believe this happened. Wow.

John got out of bed and stretched. "I'll take my shower after you. And then, maybe, actually... probably... will make you something to eat. What would you like?" He asked, walking over and put on some pajamas, just while he waited to shower.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am

Sherlock laughed, "yes and yes you do understand me, I'll have to stop being so boringly predictable." He remembered something "Oh, Mrs Hudson said she had something edible, save you cooking".

He revelled in the hot water in his ensuite bathroom downstairs and emerged into the kitchen feeling refreshed wearing pyjamas and his favourite blue dressing gown. He found John had been downstairs and brought back pizza care of Mrs Hudson. He caught him getting plates out of the cupboard and gave him a hug from behind and kissed the back of his neck for good measure.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:13 pm

"Hey there" chuckled John as Sherlock wrapped his arms around him from behind. He turned around in his hug so that he was facing Sherlock and then pulled him closer into a kiss.

A moment past.

John pulled back and smiled. "You eat, I'll go shower. You got me all messy!" He smirked mischievously.

He walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He undressed (or... re-undressed?) and stepped in to the hot cascade of water. He took his time, and as he stood there, he realized what had just happened and suddenly he felt terror- or something of that sort- clench his heart. What had he done?! He had just had sex with a man! And not just any man, Sherlock Holmes! How had he even thought that it was a good idea? His mind had taken a siesta, along with his sense! And now here he was!

John stepped out of the shower and dried off.

The thing is though, you wanted this! said a small voice inside his head why are you ashamed of your wants and needs?

Shut up thought John I can figure this out without voices telling me what to do

But its true... I did, no, I do want that

John put on his pajamas and walked back to the kitchen. He had made a decision.

He. Was. Gay.

((Oh, the sweet waters of denial, now obliterated by true love))
    ((Wow... that was cheesy... anyway, in the whole smut thing... how'd I do?))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:26 pm

((OOC Starting my first coffee of the day right now. You did a fantastic job. This is my first rp and my first time writing smut and you were very supportive when I most needed encouraging ty))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 am

"I know it doesn't take you long to pack a suitcase but could you get one ready tonight in case Letrade phones and we have to organise some transport tomorrow?" Sherlock asked when John reappeared with damp hair and a ruddy glow.

"We had better get an early-ish night too". He gave John a wonky smile feeling that there was a great danger that he wouldn't stay awake for long if he got back into a bed. He wanted to hold his best friend in his arms and just enjoy time together before work took up his attention again. "Best if we use your bedroom to sleep in, if you want me to sleep with you. I think someone is watching the flat".

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

"Sure." Replied John, walking over and sitting in his favourite chair. "Why would I not want you to sleep with me? I don't think anyone would complain about a handsome, sexy dark haired man volunteering to sleep with them," said John, a mischievous smirk on his face, "Why would anyone want to watch our- oh."

Sherlock. That's why someone would want to watch our flat. He... he's supposed... to be.... d e a d .

John suddenly got up and bear hugged Sherlock. He just.... he wanted a hug. After what happened, well.... he felt that it was ok now.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm

It was as good as Sherlock had imagined it would be to see his friend sitting in his chair by the fireside again. His lips formed a contented picture. Handsome and sexy, funny what effect chemicals could have on your perception.

“And there was I thinking you loved me for my beautiful mind” he pouted “why might you not want me sleeping next to you? erm if I get up at 5am to start an experiment, go to bed at 6am, and wake you up.....Or wake you up um for a reason” it was his turn to smirk mischievously.

“Aagh” Sherlock gasped laughing in the bear hug “I won't allow you to hug me if I ever crack a rib” He smiled down into John's upturned face “but the rest of the time." "I might” he folded his long arms around John's back.

I could stand a lot of this. His insides did a dance he was relieved that John hadn't had second thoughts. He hadn't expected him to have regrets though not when he made up his mind about something and John hardly ever rushed into anything.

“Doesn't make you gay if you made an exception for me” he said propping his left hand on John's hip and with his other stroking from John's neck down his spine to the top of his backside.

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 pm

."I love you for many things, Sherlock." Replied John, "And as for you waking me up in the middle of the night, I dont mind. And I definately wont mind if for those special reasons you have tucked away in your mind palace."

John loosened the hug as Sherlock spoke and then sighed as he looked into his friend's eyes. After a moment or two, he put his head on Sherlock's shoulder. For a long time it seemed like time stood still, and the only thing that mattered were the two of them, in the middle of the living room.

John looked up again and hesitated to answer Sherlock's comment.

Should I say it? I guess so. He can understand now.

"You're right, of course. You are an exception to every one of my rules for myself and rules of the world. You are the only man I've ever looked at the way I look at you. The only man I think about the way I think about you. You are special. When you left, I cried. When I watched you fall, I died. On the inside. Where no one could see it. But they could sense it. People didn't approach me because they felt inside that I wasn't actually there. And then, when you came back, I... I didn't feel dead anymore, all I knew was that you were back! The reason I wanted to stay alive was home, with me... in my arms. I... I love you." John had slowly decreased in volume as he had gone on, so that the last words were only audible to Sherlock, and John hoped he had heard him.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Sherlock looked thoughtful “Yes, I saw that. Moriarty had it in his mind that the worst revenge on me, and so the most amusing game for himself, was to not just take away everything that I held dear but force me to give them up and die with nothing..... Living with the loss of things of the highest value to you is worse...... Knowing you can lose them and how you would feel about that goes with the territory of caring about them. It's dangerous to let your enemies see what you care about.”

He looked at John to try to determine if he was following what he was saying. John seemed to understand. “This is a dangerous business we are in. We have to be careful not to let the outside world see too much.” he pulled John closer “Don't be offended if I sleep alone or don't come to bed when we are working on a case will you? You are the exception to my rule and I'm happy about that but I just can't afford to make mistakes because of it. I wasn't alive without you either. I don't think I need to say I love you but I do and I'll remember to tell you as well as show you I do".

Sherlock kissed John slowly with care in every movement "Let's go to bed and try to get some sleep?" he suggested looking sleepy.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 am

"I understand" John smiled as he pulled out of the kiss. He took Sherlock's hand and led him to his room. They lay down facing each other, and for a moment, they just lay there. Gazing into each other's eyes.

John fell asleep soon after. He was tired from work and the surprise when he had come home. He felt Sherlock get out of bed a couple times that night, but he didn't let on.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 am

Despite being tired Sherlock found he kept wanting to stay awake just to look at John while he was sleeping. He had seen but, to his amazement, had somehow not observed before that John was an extremely handsome man.

It went through the detective's mind what it had felt like to be intimate with John. He had not known that it could be so totally mind-blowing. He wanted to give himself to John like that too even though the idea of not being in control scared him.

He eventually dozed off but woke after a couple of hours and checked that all was well and was delighted when he slipped silently back under the duvet and felt the Doctor's warm muscular body inch towards his. That touched him deeply.

John murmured when Sherlock tried to get up again and his heart melted into a puddle at how cute the little whimper was. He stayed snuggled up until he could slip out without disturbing his friend and half an hour later, satisfied there was no danger on Baker Street, crept back into John's company.

The next thing he knew was John's alarm clock was being annoying. Sherlock felt John moving and groaning “Good morning, you sexy, lovely thing” he mumbled happily into John's back and draped a slender muscular arm over his soldier's ribcage and up his chest.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Stupid stupid alarm clocks. Stupid idiotic inventions made only for the suffering of tired couples. John groaned and turned it off. There. All quiet. Nope! But this sound he liked. Sherlock had told him good morning.

"Oh! Good morning, detective. How was your night?" Muttered John sleepily. He knew at some point they would need to get up, but fir now he was happy to snuggle sleepily with Sherlock.

John turned in Sherlock's hug so that he was facing him and gave him a kiss. A long, sweet good morning kiss.

"So. What is planned for us this morning?" Asked John as he pulled out of the kiss. As he waited for Sherlock to answer, he gazed at his friend's face, his cheekbones... his eyes. He was beautiful. In a manly way. Beautifully.... Manly? John decided it was best not to dwell on what beautiful manlyness was, but pulled Sherlock close and, after a moment, started to nibble and suck on his neck. Hearing Sherlock react a bit, John smiled and continued. Yes, this was a very good morning indeed.

((I felt so silly writing this... idk y, but I did.))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:57 pm

(( awww, but it doesn't sound silly when I read it ))

Sherlock had to admit to himself that he really hadn't understood anything about sexual relationships before but he was sure that John would help him learn. John was always helping him in some way and he knew every horrible lonely day away had been absolutely worth it to have John safe to come back to.

"Slept fine for me, thank you. I think you wore me out" he smiled. "And you?" He thought he might be getting the hang of being human thanks to John patiently explaining so much to him.

These kisses and seeing John smiling meant a lot to him. "oooagh, mmmm," the sensations John were creating in him were delicious.

"What's mmmm. planned, oooh, aaaaaaagggh that tickles aaaaaaaagggh" Sherlock jumped. "Plan, plan, oh the plan, yes, is to get ourselves up North. Lestrade was keen to arrange that so I'm waiting for a call from him. I'll get a shower ....if he rings or texts me fetch the phone in for me" he kissed his Doctor again and then reluctantly trotted downstairs to the kitchen, swatted the kettle switch with a flourish and padded with bare feet to the en-suite bathroom off his bedroom.

((I've just got up after getting four hours sleep so I am understanding you, coffeee needed. ))

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

John smiled at the reactions he was getting from Sherlock and pulled away. "Ok. I'll listen for it. Have a nice shower." Replied John, returning Sherlock's kiss.

He watched the detective walk out the door and then got up. Oops, he had forgotten to pack. Oh well, he could do it after he got dressed.

He put on a plaid shirt (with a jumper over it, of course) and jeans and walked to the kitchen. The kettle was already on, so he set to work putting together breakfast: eggs, toast, bacon, and some butter and jam for the toast.

Sherlock walked into the room right as John was setting breakfast on the table. "Perfect timing! I just got breakfast ready. Would you like anything to drink?" Said John, looking a Sherlock with his dark curls damp but still wavy and the still the most handsome hair John had ever seen.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 am

“Mmmm, that looks nice bacon” Sherlock remarked “coffee please”.

He settled down to the little table between the tall windows in the living room and looked at his watch. “Another ten or fifteen minutes until Lestrade gets himself into gear and we'll know what's what” he smiled.

He chuckled as John served up his bacon and eggs. "It's good to be home but I've been back a day and here we are planning on going somewhere else, typical day in the Holmes &Watson household” he scoffed. He liked being busy and if it was on an interesting case all the better.

Just as they were finishing eating the phone rang. Sherlock dropped his knife and fork with a clatter and reached for his phone. “Hello?”.........yes..........Goodmorning indeed, have you got me some good news?.....” he turned his face to John and mouthed “Lestrade”.

He listened for a moment to Lestrade “Mm, I hope they aren't all as irritating as Anderson................. Oh for God's sake I don't need babysitting........... By train and hire a vehicle up there...............I think it might be wise don't you considering the man is a hired killer”. Sherlock rolled his eyes. “Ok, got that, bye”.

“The game is on. Pass me your laptop John”
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 am

John brought over Sherlock's laptop and sat down.

"Holmes and Watson Household? Seriously Sherlock? Oh well. I kind of like it." Laughed John, serving himself and beginning to eat. "So what's the plan? I still need to pack."

((Sorry again, got first job. Worrying, since it's at a daycare.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm