BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me?

Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Job : Student
    Hobbies : writing, reading

Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me? Empty Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me?

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:14 am

Hey everybody! So I am completely new to this forum so I hope this is okay what I am doing!

I hope there is somebody out there that would like to roleplay something that would be edited into a story and posted places. I am mostly a John/Sherlock kinda girl and love me some long novel length things. I am also a major drama queen and love to torture (not literally) but put them through heck to get to a happy ending. Now a huge PWP girl but sexual things are okay mixed in with he happy, fluffy and of course funny outlandish stuff

As for plots I would kind of like whoever wants to do this with me to help me figure that out since it would be OUR thing not just mine. I can definitely come up with some ideas to share but am not going to post them here.

Anyway totally rambling...but PLEASE somebody hit me up
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me? Empty Re: Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me?

Post by HaruSpring88 Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Depending on what ideas you have I'm down.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me? Empty Re: Would Anybody like to Roleplay w/me?

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:04 am

Yeah, let's do it
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:37 am

Here are some of the ideas I was thinking of that might work…

1) RP a version of the story I am currently writing about John and Sherlock in a mental hospital. It could be AU with them just meeting in the hospital or John finding Sherlock is in the hospital rather than dead (John is there for severe depression after the “death” of his friend)

2) Something MREG…I normally go for Sherlock being the one pregnant and I don’t really care for the omega universe but just that it is ‘normal’ for both men and women to get pregnant.

3) Sherlock or John have a traumatic accident needing the other man to care for him more of like a child (Not adult baby fetish or anything kinky)

I know I have really weird ideas and am totally open to suggestions.

Ps: in the hospital until next week so start on hold for a few days. but i can get messages here while i am here so if you have any ideas or like mine post back Smile
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm currently in the hospital but should be able to talk more about what everybody would want to do in a few days (hopefully tomorrow)
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 am

I'm home from the hospital so if anybody wants to talk shop I am available. Please if anybody has any other ideas they want to share I am completely down for suggestions. My ideas are outlandish and strange so I understand if everybody wants to avoid them with a ten-foot pole! If you want to Private message me you can or just write through here is cool of course Smile
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Ah, I don't mind any of these. Who do you normally RP as? Sherlock or John?
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:33 pm

I have only been a part of one Sherlock RP and I played Sherlock but I am open to playing either character. As for the topics I think the mental institution one would be interesting. Really show it from our main men's point of view so we don't need ten million characters. But yeah I can play either Sherlock or John.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:09 am

Okay. Well, I can do both too. I have a John account on here
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

I sent you a private message, trying to not make the boards too messy.
    Scribbler
    Scribbler

Post by Scribbler Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi there!
    Not sure if you're still looking for rp partners but your ideas have me curious! Let me know if you'd like to thread Smile
    Sherlock's_Teffers
    Sherlock's_Teffers

Post by Sherlock's_Teffers Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:59 am

I am currently working on the first idea, but the other two are still in my head and I would love to work on them. I normally like RPing in a messenger like AIM, Yahoo, google chat etc more then on the boards themselves but am willing to do that too. go ahead and private message me I you are still interested!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm