BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Moriarty/Mycroft slash

Saule
    Saule

Job : Consulting Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Watching tv, drawing, learning interesting and useless things...

Moriarty/Mycroft slash Empty Moriarty/Mycroft slash

Post by Saule Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 am

Hi !
    I was wondering if anybody was interested in writing a RP about a Mycroft/Moriarty pairing ? I know it could seem strange, but I'm really sure it could be very interesting. After all, this would be a complex pairing, the assassin and the governement employee...

I have an idea for the story : it would be set between the second and the thid season (at least the beginning of the story). Mycroft would have done something, an error in his job, that could seriously compromise him. Two men who shouldn't have an information of national importance were given access to it because of this error. Seeing no other solution, and having to have those men killed without any trouble, he would have contact the Consulting Criminal for an appointement...

I already have written the very beginning, and I would do Moriarty's pov. If anyone is interested, please, just let me know ! There's already a topic is Slash/Pairing section called "An appointment with the consulting criminal", if you want to have a look at the beginning and of course, you're allowed to answer !  Very Happy 
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Moriarty/Mycroft slash Empty Re: Moriarty/Mycroft slash

Post by TheWoman1987 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:56 pm

I like the sound of this.
    Saule
    Saule

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Watching tv, drawing, learning interesting and useless things...

Post by Saule Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

So are you interested in writing it with me?
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Hiking, Watching TV, Crafting, Movie Buff, Going To Conventions Of All Kinds.

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 am

Indeed I am. I posted on it already. I hope what I wrote is a good start.
    Saule
    Saule

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:03 am

Sorry, I hadn't seen your reply when I wrote my previous message. And yeah what you wrote is great ! Smile I'll reply tomorrow I think (wednesday maximum).

By the way, I don't know how you write rps, but I know that a lot of people prefer to stuck at their characters, which is perfectly normal, but if it doen't bother you sometimes I'll probably make Mycroft say a little thing or nod or smile, so I could keep on writing ; because usually we need the other character to make ours do something, even if it's small. (like what I made said to Mycroft the first time - even if it's true that this one was a bit long and it was just for the beginning, the others won't be like that, more like "Yes" or "Indeed", those sorts of thing). If you don't want me do to that, just tell me, I won't mind, I just find it more handy  Smile 
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 am

Whatever you need to do is fine with me. I'm flexible. As you might have seen what you made Mycroft say I left that in my post to keep it following. I do not mind it at all.

Now, in the case of this I may do little things with Jim every once in awhile too if that is alright. However this is your story and I am just happy to be apart of it. I do not want to step over toes and I want to make this work. Right now I am pretty much glued to my laptop because I am also writing other things so I will be here. Thank you again.

Last edited by TheWoman1987 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Saule
    Saule

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 am

I'm glab you replied too!
    And yes of course you absolutely can do some things with Jim, no problem
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 am

Modified my last message a bit. lol. I am never happy with my wording sometimes. Anyway, I am glad I found this site and that yours was really the first one I came too. I can't wait to get this off the ground and I am happy my post is good.
    Saule
    Saule

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 am

What are you writing ? (I'm just curious)

And yes your post is very good, as you stick to the BBC character I find your Mycroft quite good, really, and I too look forward to continue writing this RP (I just don't have a lot of time tonight, but I'll have soon).

And about what you said on my wall, as a kind of private message, I don't know if there anything forbidden, don't I don't think so : I've began two RP here, and for the moment we have a dead man lying in blood, some "for god's sake !" and I've been asked if I was able to write sex scenes so I guess it is allowed too.
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:29 am

I am very pleased to hear that I have captured Mycroft the way I was hoping too. YAY! for me.

Right now I took some time off work - I get unemployment so I still get paid - to work on a book idea I have. It's action/thiller and it has to do with the Mayan Calendar. In an hope thread like this that is all I wish to say for now but through pm I wouldn't have any problem telling you more. I love it and I do hope all works well with it. Because of I do have spelling and grammar issues it is taking me a little longer mainly because when I write, I reread a thousand times over it to make sure it flows or to add more into it. But, its a lot of fun and I rp so help me with my writing style and read other peoples stories to get an idea's on how I want mine to sound. It's work but god I love doing it!
    Saule
    Saule

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

You seem quite motivated, that's good, and I'm sure you can work on your grammar and style issues, and for my modest experience I can tell you that writing on RP or fanfictions seriously helps Smile
    And for sure I'd like to know a bit more about your story through PM !
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 am

Just so!  Very Happy  By the way, I am glad to hear that this site really doesn't have any limits to the imagination. I do not mind to write any gore scenes or sex scenes to for that matter. That is another hobby of mine. I have wrote four different short erotica stories and have them as e-books. Although, I do think I will go back over them sometime and fix a few things but other then that I am making a little money off of two of them that I have up for sale. Wasn't an easy thing to figure it out but wants I did, its a breeze now.
    Saule
    Saule

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 am

Oh that's great ! You've managed to sell them, really ? I should try perhaps^^ I've written some but only as fanfictions (and one in a RP). I had an idea though about an erotica novel, but I've never began, just noted little parts of the plot. I began another noval though, only had 3 chapters for now but it slowly goes on  Very Happy 
    TheWoman1987
    TheWoman1987

Post by TheWoman1987 Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 am

I hear ya. I am only on the second chapter mainly because of how much research is going into it. I sent you the pm on it my dear. ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:27 am