BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing Empty AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

Okay, so I already put up a couple ideas in my Advert; Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock...

But here they are. I got inspiration that this in essence is a reality that doesn't exist, so I think that's how I'd like to play it. It would work exactly the same as a normal Sherlock universe, except a few people like myself change genders and few others have some different characteristics. And that because it doesn't exist, we occasionally bump into the other Sherlock and John and I think I'd also like to have The Doctor pop in. As I said, I'd like to have Moriarty fall in love with my John as well as Mycroft. Mycroft is the first to fall in love, Moriarty...that's difficult to say. And then whenever Sherlock feels like it, which is probably never, he falls in love as well. Eventually I'd like to pair up a female Moran with the male Moriarty and Gregson with Molly. Of course Anderson and Donovan, and anybody who has a set pairing in the actual series. This is based off, of course, the BBC series and my own fanfiction; Waiting For Watson. But this is role-play! We can do...PRACTICALLY anything we feel like. So, yeah. Go to my advert if you'd like to fill in.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing Empty Re: AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am

Ahhh, this explains what everyone was going on about Sherlocks and other Sherlocks. It's already hurting my head!

Sounds like a great idea though...I have a Doctor account too btw, and I think this would definitely be his kind of thing. XD
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing Empty Re: AU Sherlock...Techincally? Also a Slash/Pairing

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Ahhh, this explains what everyone was going on about Sherlocks and other Sherlocks. It's already hurting my head!

Sounds like a great idea though...I have a Doctor account too btw, and I think this would definitely be his kind of thing. XD

So...what, you'd like to be Sherlock AND The Doctor or just The Doctor or... what's the sitch? I know, it's confusing, trust me. I'm The Doctor. Technically, in a sense. I'm a whole bunch of different people on other places and I have to constantly try to make sense of it. It's also confusing in that I'm John and although I haven't actually met Sherlock yet, I've seen other Sherlocks and I...feel a connection. Like that's supposed to happen, like I'm supposed to know him. I'm influenced by events that haven't actually happened to me. See The Doctor try to fix THAT one. XD Seriously, if you'd like to be both Sherlock and The Doctor or just The Doctor, I'd be happy to have you as whoever you'd like to be.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:05 am

Yus, I'll happily do both.

(That wasn't meant to sound rude. XD)
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Sure? Don't want things to be difficult for you. But wow, thank you so much. And that's okay, that didn't sound rude to me. Plus, you're bound to sound ruder when you do Sherlock. Oi. XD Catch. You. Later. Wink
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 am

Okay, everyone. The fanfiction is on my blog. Might put it somewhere else later, but right now, that's where it is. http://majorgeek187.blog.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:35 am