BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
J.Moriarty
His-Doctor
Saule
Gwen Holmes
8 posters

Sherlock RP S3 planning

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Sherlock RP S3 planning - Page 2 Empty Re: Sherlock RP S3 planning

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 am

I'm good with it
    John S Watson
    John S Watson

Job : GP Ex Army Captain, Devoted Companion,
    Hobbies : Medicine, Law, Military Strategy, Blogger

Post by John S Watson Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:30 pm

((After John S Holmes realised he was having problems thinking he was Jim's brother he buggered off and let Rob do the talking.  Embarassed ))

Last edited by John S Watson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JOhn should have beenlistening instead of talking lol)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 am

John S Watson wrote:Getting my head around this stuff! Was going to suggest:

1.) Victim was shot with an airgun - poison dart - curare possible or some other exotic South American concoction.

2.) Rendered paralysed then rest of the plot takes over.

3.) When a gun is fired - the missile sometimes exits and hits a noisy object like a wardrobe or door; the second noise can sound like a second shot to the uninitiated.

4.) Rob stole the jewels and put them under the drinks trolley which is covered by a table cloth.

5.) Jewels are stolen as a red herring to make police `think its the motive.

6.) Rob is making all this crime intrigue as a cause in itself - motive will be to mess with Sherlock's head.

((Nobody has to use any of the ideas I just enjoyed reading your ideas and I love to pour out ideas after all I'm a criminal genius and I like to mess with other people's ideas sometimes for no reason because I'm a CRIMINAL GENIUS and if you don't like it I will skin you alive with a potato peeler and turn you into a pair of shoes. LOL))

Bobby

I sometimes think you and I suffer from identity crisis.
    Saule
    Saule

Job : Consulting Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Watching tv, drawing, learning interesting and useless things...

Post by Saule Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:16 am

Sherlock. wrote:

I sometimes think you and I suffer from identity crisis.

I don't know for you, but for John S Watson, seing the last part of his post, it seems pretty obvious...

Though his last idea (number 6) pointed the fact that we didn't thought about the motive, not completely at least -the motive or the murder is the silence of Evan but what's the "motive" of Rob's will to speak to Tom ? - : we definitely should find out what Tom and Rob talked about, what they said precisely, it could have some repercutions on the part on the story we're working now (the solving crime thing) (well, if we will want to continue after that and do something about Rob and Tom's surely-machiavellian plan.
    Jimmy Moriarty
    Jimmy Moriarty

Job : Criminal Business Consultant, Philanthropic Investments Manager
    Hobbies : Blue Carbuncle Collector, Withdrawal Manager at World Bank, Sky Diving Instructor, Instructor,

Post by Jimmy Moriarty Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 pm

((Just reposting this as the proper character. Still not sure if its any good but just for completeness))

Getting my head around this stuff! Was going to suggest:

1.) Victim was shot with an airgun - poison dart - curare possible or some other exotic South American concoction.

2.) Rendered paralysed then rest of the plot takes over.

3.) When a gun is fired - the missile sometimes exits and hits a noisy object like a wardrobe or door; the second noise can sound like a second shot to the uninitiated.

4.) Rob stole the jewels and put them under the drinks trolley which is covered by a table cloth.

5.) Jewels are stolen as a red herring to make police `think its the motive.

6.) Rob is making all this crime intrigue as a cause in itself - motive will be to mess with Sherlock's head.

((Nobody has to use any of the ideas I just enjoyed reading your ideas and I love to pour out ideas after all I'm a criminal genius and I like to mess with other people's ideas sometimes for no reason because I'm a CRIMINAL GENIUS and if you don't like it I will skin you alive with a potato peeler and turn you into a pair of shoes. LOL))

Bobby

(Ps Sorry for posting this as John... drat! lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 pm