BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed.

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed. Empty Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed.

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:11 am

Okay so here's my idea.
    Sydney Harrison is my OC, and she's really who ever I need for a RP. For this one she's Jim's older sister. She's working with Sebastian to get back at Sherlock. Sydney goes by her middle and her mother's maiden name Harrison. She got a note in the mail from her brother to meet Sebastian, and that he had killed himself. Sydney although she hated her family Jim had been her little brother, and she had protected him as much as she could in the dysfunctional family they grew up in.

So she gets close to The Watson's by moving next door, and with her being single Mary convinces John to set Sydney and Sherlock up on a blind date. Sherlock doesn't realize she's Jim's sister. She has her mother's red hair and her father's blue eyes. Sydney is clever, and she also knows that listening to people is the best way to befriend them. She also has an intellect that comes with an isolated person who finds people don't understand and no one accepts them.

She sets the plan with Sebastian, and starts to get closer to Sherlock who John has convinced to go on a second date. I will work out what will happen between Sherlock and Sydney with whoever wants to RP Sherlock, and I will talk to whoever decides to play Sebastian about weather or not there is something going on between them, nothing has happened yet but at least one of them is interested in the other, or if there is just friendship.

So anyone interested?
    The Spider
    The Spider

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Having people murdered one way or another...

Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed. Empty Re: Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed.

Post by The Spider Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 am

I wouldn't mind being Seb for you (again). I really like the idea of this.

As for the relationship between them, I'd say it's neutral, though perhaps Sebastian likes her? If there was anything, I'd assume Sherlock would be able to pick up on that and it wouldn't last very long.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed. Empty Re: Mary, John, Sherlock, and Sebastian needed.

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 am

Yeah I'd like that. Smile

Maybe Sebastian likes her, and he comes over to se how the plan's going and finds out she's going n a date. Just an idea.
    The Spider
    The Spider

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Having people murdered one way or another...

Post by The Spider Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:31 am

Yeah, and then he'd be insanely jealous. Not to mention his anger would also be provoked because Seb would undoubtedly hate Sherlock because he believes he had a part in Jim's death.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am

Exactly. Now all we need is A John, A Sherlock, and A Mary.
    TheDeductionist

Post by TheDeductionist Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 am

If the position is still available, I'd be interested in playing Sherlock. Can i ask where this role play would happen?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:22 am

AU/Kidlock is what I currently think. So now all that is needed is Mary and John.
    John S Watson
    John S Watson

Job : GP Ex Army Captain, Devoted Companion,
    Hobbies : Medicine, Law, Military Strategy, Blogger

Post by John S Watson Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:05 pm

John cleared his throat trying to get Sherlock's attention and avoid any awkward confrontations.

I wish Sherlock would get on with his life and find somebody else to share it with. I  have my own little lady to look after now. I'll always be there for him. But he did go off for two years without the slightest qualm about how I would feel.

Any... errm... new cases? Sherlock.

He waited for a reply and fidgeted his feet on the kitchen floor.

"Only... I... I errm... have to go and cook Mary's tea.... She hasn't been too well... since the good news."

John S Watson
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Smile Smile 
    Mrs Hudson
    Mrs Hudson

Post by Mrs Hudson Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:35 pm

John suddenly looked up and saw two weird Smiley faces glaring at him. They were actually animated, he felt he was in a dream!

Mrs Hudson could hear the screams coming from upstairs. She grabbed a Teflon (c) pan and moved towards the screams, just then she saw a silhouette in the glass plated door, it looked exactly like Sherlock.
    "Aaaaaagggg Nooo!!!

She screamed herself. She almost fainted but her late husband had frightened her more than that when he used to come home drunk! She bravely launched toward the door and Sherlock's shadow disappeared, she dashed up the stairs just in time to hear the toilet flush... but there was no sign of anybody in the toilet... the light was off... the door was open.

She arrived at John's bedroom door in super fast time. She stopped and listened to him still screaming. She pushed the pan into the door and it gently opened... apart from John lying on the floor there was nobody there... she crouched by John and shook him...

He took a little while to wake up and then he saw Mrs Hudson holding the pan...

"Mrs Hudson what are you doing?"

She put her arms around him and gave him a Cumberhug...

"Ohhh John have you been fretting over Sherlock again?"

"Still there's a nice young Lady called Sydney called earlier and she left a message to say 'Would you like to play a Cameo Role in a story about you, Sherlock, Sebastian, Jim's brother and Mary..."

Sounds like a nice story, and by the way 'where is Mary' you should be home tucked up in bed with her?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 am