BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 4 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

"Oh God." Sherlock murmured into John's lips, unable to say anything else. He had no idea something so simple as a kiss could feel so good. All his sensations were alive and piqued. He could taste John, he could smell him, he could feel him. And he just wanted more and more.

Sherlock knew he was inexperienced compared to his more mature companion but he had an idea about what to do. He opened his mouth a little wider and tilted his head slightly, giving him better access to John's mouth, then he slowly darted his tongue over John's soft warm lips enjoying the sweet taste of vodka.

"Is this right?" He whispered. "It feels good."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)  - Page 4 Empty Re: College AU (James Moriarty/Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) (warning: drug use, smut)

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 am

John found himself moaning when Sherlock adjusted to him, his heart was swelling at the amount of emotions that spread in his chest.
    "It's brilliant," he exclaimed, truly fascinated, his hand caressing the other's hair.

"It's fantastic," he added, kissing his nose very quickly. "Just tell me what you want Sherlock, I will give you whatever you want," he promised, diving in for another kiss, even more eager.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

Sherlock wrapped his arms around John's shoulders, enjoying the sensations of their naked bodies touching. He'd long since stopped worrying about upsetting John - it was clear now they both wanted the same thing. He could tell the passion in their kisses was increasing, both desparate to enjoy each other further.

Sherlock pulled back a moment and looked into the others eyes, frowning slightly. "I want...I want you John. More of you."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 pm

"Thought you'd never ask," he whispered, and pushed Sherlock towards the bed, gently. His hands still cradling the other's head, while he kissed him.

He would have never thought he'd ever be able to do this, the student had always seemed above all these carnal desires.
    He had never been so happy to be proven wrong.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Sherlock stepped back with John's touch, their lips still pressed together locked in a kiss. As the back of his legs came into contact with the bed they gave way slightly and he found himself falling backwards onto the bed. His arms were still wrapped around John's shoulders and as he fell, he brought the other man down on top of him. Their tongues clashed in a further passionate kiss.

Sherlock felt such a rush with John's body pressed against his...a powerful adrenalin surging through his body. He just wanted more and more. "What happens now?" he asked desperately.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 am

John pulled away at the question, his legs moving to straddle Sherlock's lap. He looked down at him with dark lustful eyes, the alcohol was only making him more needy.

"Do you want to have sex?" he asked, swallowing hard, his fingers moving along Sherlock's neck, he wanted to kiss all of him.

((Should we get Moriarty in now? Or later? >> we agreed to do this for a threesome, so I was going to contact her whenever we were ready XD I am not sure when we are though XDD))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 am

(( Tough call...it's whether Moriarty should interupt them before they get down & dirty or whether he comes in after they've finished or in the middle of it?! Three options...ARRGH, can't decide ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

((I know! It's not easy to decide! I thought they were going to get much drunker before getting to it, so that it would have made more sense for Jim to join in, but at the moment, I think if Jim walks in, John might just be 'wtf, go away', but at the same time they are drunk, so it might work... after the sex might work because they might be all dizzy and satisfied, they could have a cigarette and be all relaxed, maybe Jim could bring them joints >> that'd surely bring them a flirty mood... and if Sherlock is not so inexperienced any more, because he had John once, he might be more forward in wanting to try new sexual things? I don't know, I suspect John will turn out the harder to convince at the end... at the beginning he would have been willing to do a three-way if not for the fact that he would have craved for any chance to be close to Sherlock, but if Sherlock gives in to him now, he might feel possessive after... argh, dramatic confusion!!))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 am

(( I know exactly what you mean...I think Sherlock would actually be the easier to convince to do something with Jim, because he's on a roll from his new experience with John and is more drunk/stoned...John is going to be the awkward one. I think we should stick with what we're doing and then John is just going to have to get drunker...or he'll have to be forced to take drugs...I think John will just be pissed off with Jim either way - if he comes in now, he'll be pissed off, if he interupts, he'll be pissed off, and if he comes in at the end he'll be possessive over Sherlock...but I guess we'll just have to deal with it and get John stoned or something...if you think we can roll with that I'll continue with a reply ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 am

((XDD our poor characters, trying to find ways for them to be forced into something XDD oh well.
    Yes, let's go ahead with the scene then, I will find a way to make him reason, even if he'll be a little petulant about it at the beginning, but I agree he needs to be less of a prick and get stoned XD oh God, Jim could totally drug him XD Just tell me when I should contact James about coming in))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 am

Sherlock looked up at John from his position on the bed, John's legs straddling him like he was riding a horse. This was exilherating, exciting. And he could feel his body responding with a stirring in his pants, urging him to go with the flow, forget his inhibitions. What was there to be worried about? They both clearly wanted this.

Sex. John was asking him to have sex. Should he tell him? He had to. Sherlock reached up his hand and absent mindedly ran his fingers across John's chest, then averted his eyes to the side, a little embarrassed. "I would. I would like to," he began. "But I should tell you I've...I've never done this before so...I might not be...I'm not exactly sure how to..." He flashed John a nervous smile, hoping he'd understand.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 am

John wasn't sure what to think. To be fair, his thoughts were quite jumbled up at the moment, the alcohol cursing through his veins, so it wasn't easy to process things at all.
    He knew he was horny, he knew he wanted to have sex with Sherlock, but the student was confessing his inexperience and it was hard not to hesitate.

"We do it only if you want to..." he said, and thought about how to approach this.
    "Do you want me to be your first?" he asked, eyes staring into Sherlock's.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:09 am

The touch of John's body on his was sending him wild. He couldn't just lie there anymore, he wanted more.

"Yes," he stammered. "Please...please be my first. I want you." He knew it probably sounded pathetic and weak but it was all he could think of right now. He just wanted John all over him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 am

John couldn't help the happiness that bubbled in his chest at Sherlock's reply. There were things he had to think about though, he realized, looking around the room.

"Do you have any lubricant? Some sort of lotion might do..." he asked, he needed to prepare Sherlock, and he needed to do it extra carefully.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Sherlock couldn't help but laugh out loud when John asked about lubricant, knowing he would probably assume he didn't have any because he wasn't sexually active.

"You're not going to believe this," he began, "But I actually have some proper lubricant. It's for experiments. It's made of glycerin. Did you know it goes on fire when you mix with with potassium? D'you want me to show you?" He made a move to get up, suddenly getting excited by his chemistry again.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

John gaped at him for a moment, and then his hand moved to stop Sherlock, placing itself on his chest in a very suggestive way. "It's fascinating, and you are very sexy when you talk science... but I would prefer to have the lube to fuck you until you won't even remember your name, never mind the periodic table," he muttered quickly, "if you don't mind," he added a bit more politely, blushing slightly when he realized he was being rather filthy.

"Just tell me where it is," he suggested with a grin.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Sherlock allowed himself to be stopped, and remained on the bed, the touch of John's hand feeling warm against his bare chest. He was quite shocked by John's rude words. No one had ever spoke to him like that, but it made him smile and to be honest, he felt quite excited. His heart was racing and he was sure it wasn't just from the drugs. He felt his erection grow harder, it was starting to hurt.

"Third draw down on the left. Next to the sulphur." he pointed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 am

John looked reasonably smug when Sherlock told him where to find the lube, he leaned off the bed and took it out of the drawer with a bit of difficulty.
    Then he went in his trousers and gathered the condom he always brought with him.

He looked at Sherlock on the bed, his heart was beating fast in anticipation, it felt like he had waited for this way too long.
    He took off his underwear and leaned on Sherlock again, running hands up his thighs.
    "Let me take this off for you," he muttered, and slowly pushed them down, spilling kisses on Sherlock's lower belly in the meantime.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:32 am

Sherlock smiled as John brought out the condom. "Were you planning this or something?" He teased. "Or are you just always prepared?" He soon shut up when John dropped his pants. His throat went dry and he just couldn't stop gazing. God he really wanted this.

Sherlock was surprised by his own desires and his first instinct was to reach out and touch John's hard cock but within a few seconds the other man was upon him and he felt his hands creep round his back instead as his own underpants were slowly removed. It was such a relief to finally be out of them that he let out a small murmur of delight.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:17 am

John smiled at him: "I am always prepared, this one has been in my trousers for a long time," he admitted, and shrugged. "I had no idea something like this could happen... but I am happy it's happening."

He leaned very close as he finished undressing him, he ran his hands over the other's thighs and bent his knees delicately. "Relax, Sherlock," he whispered, lube on some of his fingers, he started circling the other's hole, while his free hand caressed his erection.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:28 am

Sherlock lay back on the bed, the anticipation rising in his chest, tension and excitement spreading throughout his body. He felt almost ready to explode and John hadn't even done anything yet.

Relax. He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes. Then he felt John's fingers touching him, probing gently and he let out a little cry, the lube cool against his skin. And then suddenly John's other hand was wrapped around his hard on and he couldn't help but cry out the other man's name.

"Oh Christ John...." he yelped, tossing his head to one side. This was unbelievably good.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 am

John took advantage of this moment to push his finger inside Sherlock, he tried to be very gentle, watching his face carefully to know whether he was hurting him or not.
    After a while he moved it in and out so he could bring more pleasure than pain, exciting his prostate. Being a medical Phd helped a lot with this kind of knowledge.

"Tell me if it hurts," he whispered, trying to be reassuring, his hand very slowly moving on Sherlock's arousal as he tried to stretch him further.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 am

Sherlock gasped as he felt John's fingers enter him. It hurt, and his first instinct was to grip the bedsheets up into his hands and tense his body up, but his mind and John's softly spoken words told him he needed to relax. He concentrated on his muscles, forcing them to let go, and slowly the pain began to melt away into the first waves of total pleasure.

Sherlock threw his head back and writhed into the pillow. "Oh fuck," he moaned, "John that's good. Keep going...it's good."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 am

John tried not to lose control, it wasn't easy if he looked at Sherlock's beautiful body writhing in pleasure, not at all. He wanted him, and his arousal was throbbing in need.

He added a bit more lube and another finger, scissoring and thrusting them, preparing him as much as he could for what was to come.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 am

"Oh God..." Sherlock moaned, pushing his hips up into John's hand. He felt like he couldn't hold on any longer, but he knew he had to...he wanted to make it last. He screwed up his eyes and tried to think of something else...anything to stop him reaching his climax too early....he began to recite the periodic table backwards, just hoping he wouldn't start doing it aloud and put John off his flow. "Carry on...carry on..." he muttered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:45 am