BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

RP-Canon Characters needed!

IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221

Job : Professionally, I'm known as The Woman
    Hobbies : I make my way in the world. I misbehave. I like to know people will be on my side exactly when I need them to be.

RP-Canon Characters needed! Empty RP-Canon Characters needed!

Post by IreneAdler221 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:15 am

I'm looking for people to RP with, since I'm new to the site. I would prefer to be Irene, but I will also be pretty much any other character. You can be anyone available, as long as it's a canon character- no OC's. It can be a lot of different scenarios, but I'm not a fan of AU's like Teenlock, Parentlock, or anything vampire or wolf related. Crossover's are possible, as long as I am familiar with the show, book, or movie. I also like the texting format, especially with Sherlock and Irene. Lastly, this will be PG 13, so no swearing and nothing too graphic. Thanks! Also, if you need an Irene for any of your role-plays, I am willing.
    Sherlolly
    Sherlolly

Job : Artist

RP-Canon Characters needed! Empty Re: RP-Canon Characters needed!

Post by Sherlolly Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 am

I'll be your Sherlock if you'd like Very Happy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:17 am