BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted)

bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Job : Professional Burglar
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted) Empty Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted)

Post by bbcandy13 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello everyone!

Names Candy! I am an active, easy going,  fun RPer with 10+ years of experience under my belt. I love detailed, long-term, descriptive role-play with lots of twists and turns.

Right now, I am looking for a Sherlock to play against either my original character Kathryn or against Molly Hooper. I would love for there to be a possibility for romance (smut appreciated but not needed) as well as someone who is willing and able to think of plot twists and ideas along with me! I have some ideas, as well as am happy to listen to yours, even combine the ideas if they flow well together.

I hope this will bring someone interested! Don't be shy, so message me!

Have a great day!
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted) Empty Re: Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted)

Post by Sherlock. Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:59 pm

I love detailed long term RP's with plot that has a feel of realism - I can, and am willing, to do all the above but need coffee before my brain works on a morning so excuse it being brief and to the point. I'm interested.
    bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Job : Professional Burglar
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted) Empty Re: Looking for Sherlock. (Plot heavy rp wanted)

Post by bbcandy13 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Oh, really? Excellent! Yes, coffee does tend to get the brain going. I am still learning the site, but if you'd like to private message me, I would be happy to discuss further! I forgot to put in the ad that I prefer doing RPs via e-mail. I hope that is okay.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 pm

bbcandy13 wrote:Oh, really? Excellent! Yes, coffee does tend to get the brain going. I am still learning the site, but if you'd like to private message me, I would be happy to discuss further! I forgot to put in the ad that I prefer doing RPs via e-mail. I hope that is okay.  
    I've not done RPs by email. I'm used to doing RPs here on the site - I may have half a dozen going at once so it's easier to do them all on the site. I hope that would be ok with you to start with and we could do by e-mail later as well. Or do two - one here and one by e-mail?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:00 am