BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
Ms.Adler
Miss-Molly
Mycroft H
Sydney-Harrison
8 posters

Potter!lock (Seb and Anderson still needed.)

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Potter!lock  (Seb and Anderson still needed.) Empty Potter!lock (Seb and Anderson still needed.)

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 am

Okay, everyone is welcome. This will be just everyone who wants to, all OCs welcome, but no kids of cannon characters obviously because they will be part of the RP and in school.
    Here is what I think the houses should be for cannon characters.
    Sherlock-Ravenclaw. (Taken)
    John-Griffindor (Taken)
    Jim-Slytherin (Taken)
    Seb-Slytherin
    Molly-Hufflepuff (Taken)
    Sally-Hufflepuff (Taken)
    Anderson-Hufflepuff
    Mycroft-Ravenclaw (Taken)
    Greg-Griffindor or Hufflepuff (Taken)
    Irene-Slytherin (Taken)
    If you are goinng to RP as an OC please give a short description and what house they are in. So we can know who they are.

I am going to be my OC Sydney Harrison. She is in Ravenclaw, but it was a close call between that and Slytherin. She's a second year, her father is a pureblood, but her mother is a mudblood. Everyone thinks she's sweet and inocent, but she has a dark side that will sometimes show. She's short, redish brown hair that's just over shoulder length, blue eyes, freckles, skinny, and

Last edited by Sydney-Harrison on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 am; edited 7 times in total
    Mycroft H
    Mycroft H

Potter!lock  (Seb and Anderson still needed.) Empty Re: Potter!lock (Seb and Anderson still needed.)

Post by Mycroft H Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:56 am

Awesome!! I call Mycroft!! Yeah I agree with Ravenclaw, but one question.
    Are there any set ships or just whatever happens?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Potter!lock  (Seb and Anderson still needed.) Empty Re: Potter!lock (Seb and Anderson still needed.)

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:00 am

Whatever happens. If there is a lot of people involved that would be the way to go. If you do want a specific ship, PM the other person so you can work it out.
    Mycroft H
    Mycroft H

Post by Mycroft H Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 am

Okay, sounds good.
    Miss-Molly
    Miss-Molly

Location : St Bart's Morgue (usually, I have a flat I go to sometimes though)
    Job : Pathologist
    Hobbies : Knitting

Post by Miss-Molly Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 am

Can I be your Molly? Personally I see her as a Hufflepuff and I'd love to get involved in another RP!
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:25 am

Okay I was leaning that direction to. Ofcource you can RP Molly.
    Ms.Adler
    Ms.Adler

Post by Ms.Adler Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

May I be Irene?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Why yes, yes you may.
    Ms.Adler
    Ms.Adler

Post by Ms.Adler Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:49 am

Who are you giong to be? Sherlock? He's not on the list...
    SH.
    SH.

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by SH. Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 am

Oh, that sounds like fun! I'd like to be Sherlock (if you want me *laugh*). And yes, I think, Ravenclaw seems legit for him. ^^
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:50 am

Alright sounds good!
    Miss-Molly
    Miss-Molly

Post by Miss-Molly Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 am

I'm so glad this is all coming together!
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 pm

So am I. I tried to get a Potterlock RP going before and it never left the adverts, but I have high hopes for this one. Also if you would like to RP as another character with a smaller role you can; like Anderson, Sally, or maybe a small OC. Oh but if someone who isn't part of this yet wants them please let them RP it.
    a-study-in-zinc
    a-study-in-zinc

Post by a-study-in-zinc Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

I'd love to take Sally! (I can deff see her having a funny "secret" relationship with Anderson that everyone knows about anyways, and I can also see her being one of Molly's good friends, but at the same time disgusted with Molly's choice of crush)
    Miss-Molly
    Miss-Molly

Post by Miss-Molly Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

I vote yes to this.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Sounds good!!!
    So we need a Jim, John, Seb, and Anderson. If you know anyone who might want to, please PM them so we can get this RP started.
    sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 am

I'll RP John
    sweetstripedwatson

Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:40 am

Thank you for posting that for me Sydney, but now I have a free study hall and I just feel like talking to y'all!
    So yeah, Syd hacked my account for that post, and I do want to play John, but I'd prefer no Johnlock.
    Personal preference.
    Please don't hate me.

What if there was an awkward thing where John liked Molly, Molly liked Sherlock, and Sherlock is just Sherlock and he can't notice any of this?
    Just spitting out ideas.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I can tell you her password if you want. Just kidding!!!!!! Okay so, now we need a Jim Seb Greg and Anderson. If anyone is willing to be Anderson, even if you already have someone you're RPing please! I know we need a Jim, and a Greg, I'd really like a Seb, and an Anderson is wanted, but we can start without one. At this point if you don't mind two roles and would like one please say so. If I need to I'll do one, but I'd prefer not to.
    SH.
    SH.

Post by SH. Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 am

Naw, no Johnlock, I will die painfully of unresolved feelings and ideas! *faint*

No, just kidding. It's ok, if you not want to, I'm just a a huge Johnlock shipper myself, so yeah, it's a pity. :') Would you be ok with the idea that Sherlock likes John (a bit) more than a friend but don't act on it (ergo John doesn't know), 'cause he knows John is straight and wouldn't want to? So it's no "actual" Johnlock, but I can write a bit of angsty unrequited love (I know, I'm a bad person, but I have a thing for that *laugh*)?
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Also could you post what year you think your character will be. I might change my OC depending on the cannon character years.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:49 am

Yeah, Sherlock, that idea sounds good! I understand what you mean perfectly.
    a-study-in-zinc
    a-study-in-zinc

Post by a-study-in-zinc Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:41 am

I could play Greg! (7th year quidditch captain anyone??)
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 am

Okay sounds good!!!!! So for Greg Griffendor or Huffelpuff.
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:31 am

I could be Jim... If you don't mind that is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:11 am