BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

MorMor NO REGRETS

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

MorMor NO REGRETS - Page 6 Empty Re: MorMor NO REGRETS

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am

Jim hissed as Sebastian withdrew from him. He lay on the bed, breathing hard and trying not to notice that it hurt like a bitch when his legs moved. Seb was gone for what seemed an eternity. When he returned with a bottle of lube--too late for that, Tiger--Jim wrapped his arms around the other man's neck to allow repositioning.
    That hurt, but not as much as the fingers Sebastian stuck in him next. Which was actually a lot more bearable than the earlier pain had been.
    "Mm." The groan was half from the pain and half from a pressure he felt building. "Seb. I am going to...going to murder you...in the morning."

((I CAN REPLY TO THINGS ON TIME YES I CAN. XD))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 am

Sebastian laughed gently, amused he had caused Jim pain. That's what he had been trying to do from the start and so far, it looked as if he had succeeded. "Mmhmm... you do that." he muttered, smirking.
    Sebastian began scissoring his fingers, wondering if Jim would actually be able to move in the morning never mind get up and go to a meeting. He sniggered at the thought, looking forward to it when they woke up.
    Even though he knew Jim would practically kill him for it, he was enjoying the thought of the reaction for now.
    "Aww, does it hurt?" he mocked, deliberately pushing his fingers deeper.

((I thought you bloody died or something xD))

JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am

"Yesss." Even Jim was unsure whether that was an answer to Sebastian's question or just a general comment. It did hurt--he was pretty sure he was bruised and bleeding--and it would be worse in the morning.
    His back arched when Seb's finger hit a good spot, his eyes sliding closed again. He wanted a touch, something to distract him from the pain.

((PFT SORRY))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 am

"Well, you certainly look a mess." he commented, still grinning.
    Sebastian turned Jim round again and sat him up so he could look at him, leaning down to briefly kiss him. He could tell by the look on the other man's face that he was feeling a mix between pain and other different feelings though some were hard to tell.
    "Had enough?" he teased, running his fingers down Jim's chest which was marked from earlier.

((FORGIVEN <3))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"If you do not...stop smirking...I swear to you, Moran, I will...ngh fuck." For once his mind was utterly devoid of any possible good death threat. He was painfully aware that he was clinging to Sebastian like a child and looked desperate and submissive and none of those were things that Jim Moriarty should ever be.
    When the other man chuckled at his inability to finish a properly menacing sentence, however, Jim felt almost certain that he would be able to think of any number of creative tortures for him in the morning.
    "No." He replied, "for all of the pain you've been putting me through I expect to get off at least once more. And I'm sure you want to take care of that." He pointed at Sebastian's obvious erection.

((...if you say so? XD))
    ((Still feel bad. xD))
    ((SO JIM IS TAKING IT OUT FOR ME BY BEING A JACKASS. WHOOP-DEE-DOO))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 am

"I wasn't finished anyway." he added, finding it hard not to smile. Even though Jim had warned him not to, Sebastian couldn't seem to help it.
    Sebastian would make sure he stayed well clear of Jim the next morning, just so the other couldn't get the revenge he wanted. He'd get him eventually, he knew that but Sebastian would refuse to apologize no matter what punishment was inflicted upon him.
    He forcefully pushed the other man back down on the bed and climbed on top of him, inserting himself back inside Jim. The pain wasn't so bad this time and Sebastian was finding it a lot easier to thrust.

((Don't feel bad! I'm just happy you're back xD))
    ((Jackass Jim xD Hi, I'm Jim Moriarty and welcome to Jackass. *shoots self*))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 am

"I gathered. Let's just hope you can last a bit longer this tim--" He stopped speaking as Seb slammed him back onto the bed, wincing at the pain and letting out a quiet groan at the increase when the sniper re-entered him. Ignoring the admittedly more bearable discomfort, he wrapped his legs around the other man's waist, using his knees to bear down and give himself leverage. He brings his hips to meet Sebastian's thrust, willing the other man to at least aim properly this time.
    His hands hook under the gunman's arms, giving him purchase on his back.
    "Tiger." He couldn't help the soft moan of the other man's name--Seb was aiming better this time, with his help.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:30 am

Sebastian got deeper, his thrusts meeting the other man's hips as he brought them up in a rhythm. Sebastian was muttering under his breath, cursing a long thread of words in which Jim's name could be heard at some points.
    He leaned down and brought the other into another vicious kiss, devouring the other's lips and tongue as he brought his hips down again, moaning softly into his mouth.
    Sebastian bit down hard on Jim's bottom lip after a few minutes, gasping for breath. He grinned down at the man sprawled underneath him, locking eyes with him.
    "Jim." he growled, another quiet, needy moan escaping him.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 am

Jim looked at the other man through lidded eyes, trying not to pant and arch and moan too much or generally embarrass himself, although he supposed it was a bit too late for that. "Did you... need something?" He asked, somehow getting out the sarcastic words past the queue of wanton noises marching up his throat, attempting to escape.
    He dug his fingers into the muscles of the other man's back, the bit of his mind not totally involved in the mindblowing sex noting with a degree of malice that the other man was going to have huge scratch marks all up his back.
    It was still painful, excruciatingly so, but it was becoming far easier to ignore.
    "Am I not giving you what you want, Seb?" He whispers in the other man's ear, continuing his earlier train of thought as best he can. "Or are you just saying my name because you can't not?"

((Oh Jim you dirty Jim you))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

"Yes... I mean, no... wait, yes..." he trailed off, having hardly heard what Jim's question was in the first place. It would only put him off concentrating.
    Sebastian kept his focus on the other man, his pace quickening slightly. His back was starting to ache as Jim dug his nails into it, taking Sebastian by surprise.
    He knew his back would probably not end up as bad as Jim's neck. Although, it was possibly going to start feeling as painful if he continued.
    Sebastian had to bite his tongue to stop himself from moaning so much, feeling a little on the edge of breaking. He was determined not to, wanting to go on longer. The dominance he had over the other man at the moment was something Sebastian would definitely like to experience more often.

((Naughty, naughty, Jim. xD))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 am

He laughed a bit at the other man's confusion, but it was cut off by a gasp as Sebastian moved a little faster. "Ah." Determined not to be outdone, he gives his hips a roll and ignores the wave of pain that brings in favor of trying to watch the gunman's face as it happens.

((SHORT REPLY IS SHORT IDEAS WHERE ARE YOU))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:36 am

Sebastian stared back at Jim unblinkingly and pushed a little harder, now unable to stop any sort of sound coming out of his mouth. He tried holding himself back as the other man moved his hips in response, trying his best to go on longer which was turning out to be quite difficult.
    Sebastian continued to thrust, sweat pouring down his face. Eventually it became unbearable and he spilled inside Jim, his eyes slowly closing and his breath coming in sharp pants.

((I can't think of many ideas either. It's getting harder to think of something xD))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 pm

It wasn't entirely an unpleasant feeling to have Sebastian come in him. In fact, it probably would have sent him over the edge too, if not for the pain still keeping him grounded. As was, he was close enough to protest the falter and halt in Seb's thrusts with a whine and a tightened grip with his legs.
    "Keep.... moving, you moron, please keep moving." He's ashamed of the begging emerging from his mouth. "I...mmn..."

((I WILL PREVAIL. I CAN DO THIS. I AM NOT COMING THIS FAR TO STOP NOW. XD))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 am

Sebastian grinned at hearing Jim beg, staring at him curiously for a minute. Jim had been literally begging. Even his expression gave it away. Hearing it was even better.
    "Never. In... my whole life, have I... ever... heard you beg... me for anything." he managed to choke out, his thrusts intensifying again. Sebastian leaned down to kiss the other savagely once more, claiming him his and taking advantage of the dominating position he was already in.

((WHO SAID WE WERE GOING TO STOP? NEVER! JIM HAS TO WAKE UP PARALYSED AND GO TO THE MEETING LIKE THAT! XD WE MUST DO THIS.))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:45 am

He knew his face was red with both exertion and embarrassment and it bothered him and so did Seb's words and the mere fact that he was no longer in control. "Shut up, Sebastian." He mumbled, barely coherent and so close and he was there. It felt as though his stomach curled in on itself as he came and he held Seb in place with his legs and ignored the pain as his muscles tensed, biting down on the other man's shoulder to stop from screaming. He shook like a leaf as it happened and then lay still, sweaty and disgusting with his hair flopping into his face and sticky liquid all over his stomach and chest.

((LOL Seb's so getting kicked out of bed for pulling this shit. XD))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:02 am

Sebastian merely laughed at Jim, not taking his 'threatening' seriously. "You started it." he teased. He felt like a five year old saying that and it only made him grin more at his own childishness.
    Sebastian let out a short gasp as Jim bit his shoulder, shortly smirking afterwards as he felt the other man come. His hand reached over to move the hair covering Jim's face before pushing it out of the way.
    "I think a shower would probably be a good idea." he suggested, his eyes moving from the other man's chest to his stomach.

((But... but...))
    ((I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!!! xD))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 am

"You sound like you're three," He gasps, petulantly, "And I'm not the one who decided to fuck me into the mattress without lube." The gunman's fingers brush his hair out of his face, a gentle gesture entirely inappropriate to the activities of the last...oh, god, how long had it been?
    A shower sounded lovely. But he wasn't sure that he'd be able to stand, let alone walk, and he was most certainly not taking a shower with Seb holding him up. That was one embarrassment the sniper would have to do without seeing.
    His meeting tomorrow was going to be hell.

((Just because you're special doesn't mean you don't get kicked the fuck out of bed.))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 am

Sebastian laughed again, finding it very amusing. He didn't know what to reply with--his thoughts on their previous actions--so he stared at the other and gave a naughty grin at the fact he had caused Jim so much pain.
    "Shower or not?" he asked, bending down to briefly kiss the other man. "I could lift you there." he joked, one finger running along Jim's jawline.

((Short post... I know. But I have IDEAS! Well, some anyway.))
    ((You can't kick a three year old out of bed. That's child abuse! xD))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 am

"I am going to murder you..." He murmurs, feeling boneless, his mind trying to work properly and make a decision. To shower or not to shower? Perhaps if he just lets Seb lift him there, and then has him leave? Standing up might be a challenge.
    He'll cross that bridge when he comes to it. Now he just has to get past the fact that Sebastian will have to carry him there and how embarrassing that will be.
    "Fine. But you're leaving once I'm in there." He makes himself understood as best as possible.

((Bitch please, Jim kicks whoever he fucking pleases out of bed.))
    ((Look 'murmurs' makes another appearance. Now I just have to work in 'damn good shag'))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 am

"Well that's not fun." he protested, sighing but not making any more complaints all the same. "Fine."
    Sebastian stood up, staggering slightly and waited until he had got his balance back before grabbing Jim around the waist and pulled him up. In one quick movement he lifted the other man and draped him over his shoulder, making his way out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom.
    "I'd watch what you're doing with your neck if I were you." he muttered, having reached the bathroom and set Jim down, holding him by the shoulders. "Might sting."
    He smirked as he stared at the other man's neck, seeing the full turnout now. There was a ring of bruises and scars, some dried blood and teeth marks the whole way down and around it.
    That's going to hurt like a bitch.
    Sebastian turned his attention away from Jim's neck--knowing it would only make him feel worse--and moved to turn the water on. "Are you sure you'll be all right?" he asked, looking at him with concern. "I don't want you collapsing."

((You monster! Oh God, I can't xD It'll be so funny!))
    ((Are you sure you'll be able to move your legs never mind, kick me?))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Role reversal, much? He remembered Seb's shower from earlier this evening.
    Frowning, he stuck his tongue out at the other man, trying to ignore how very ridiculous he felt naked, being carried by the gunman. "Put me down, Tiger." The other man shrugged, bending slightly to comply. "I can shower by-- oh." His legs felt about as though they were going to crumple beneath him, the pain was bad on...on several levels. Before he could fall, he wrapped his arms Sebastian's neck, keeping himself upright at the expense of what little remaining dignity he possessed.
    Knowing that an 'I told you so' would be on the tip of the other man's tongue, he just stood there, silent, and tried to get his...er...land legs back from wherever they'd run off to while Seb was plowing him into the bed.

((HE WILL FIND A WAY.))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:39 am

Sebastian kept his hold on Jim's waist, supporting his weight. If Jim could make a few steps into the shower and hold himself up for at least a few minutes, it would be a miracle. He did look very vulnerable, weak.
    "Will I have to carry you in there as well?" he joked, indicating towards the shower.
    Sebastian moved the other man slightly over towards the shower, trying to be as gentle as he could. He put his hand under Jim's chin, making him stare back up into his own eyes and keeping the other arm wrapped firmly around his waist. Sebastian was making sure he didn't fall and with him there, it wouldn't happen.
    "Will you be okay with me gone?" he asked, pushing hair that had fallen into Jim's face again out of the way.
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 am

"No, I'm only the most dangerous man in London and I can't take a bloody shower by myself." He grumbled, feeling the oddest urge to kiss Sebastian now that they were looking at each other. "Put me down." At another shrug, Jim found himself standing on his own again, and with it the pain. He fought through it and fought also his legs that wouldn't support his weight and he only clung to Sebastian a little.

((SHORT REPLY IS SHORT, HI SEB.))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:49 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes, still holding Jim around the waist so he wouldn't fall. Most dangerous man in London? Weakest man in London at the minute.
    Sebastian grinned at the thought, letting go of the other man as he had asked. It only took a few seconds before Jim was slightly clinging onto him again, trying to support his own weight.
    He moved Jim over closer to the shower so now he could feel the steam drifting out. Sebastian realised how cold it really was and shuddered, closely watching Jim.
    If he was this bad now, God knows what he'd be like in the morning...

((HI JIM. HOW'S THE WEATHER DOWN THERE?))
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 am

He realized with dismay that this is truly not going to work.
    A thousand ideas spun in his brain for how best to murder the gunman in the morning--or whenever he managed to recover full leg mobility.
    "Fine," He snapped, feeling irritated and helpless, "but your eyes are going to close and stay closed."

((FUCK YOU VERY MUCH, SEBASTIAN.))
    ((Jim your modesty is a wee bit late))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:36 pm