BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?

Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?  Empty A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?

Post by Irene Adler Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 am

Hello!
    I open this topic to ask if anyone is interested in making a plot with Irene Adler, would be after Reichenbach fall. Holmes would flee to America, and he would find Irene there, the two are on the run and are hidden. Perhaps they both have to join forces to escape the Colonel Moran.

They both would have to live together, knowing each other for months, with false identities and in a moment they both can ... be intimate and Irene stay pregnant. She can not tell him and runs away because she does not dare to tell this story because it could smash
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Crime solving, the science of deduction, violin, chemistry.

A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?  Empty Re: A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?

Post by S. Holmes Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 am

Ooo, I'd love to be your Sherlock, if you accept of course. Your plot sounds really good and I haven't done any Irenelock in ages Smile
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Hobbies : Put under my feet the whole British Empire. Give pleasure to my body to those who deserve it. Dominate, I have the initiative. Read the stories of a detective on the blog of dr. Watson.And do feel Sherlock Holmes has never felt so only with the touch of my skin.

A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?  Empty Re: A plot ...Irene, Sherlock ...and baby?

Post by Irene Adler Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 am

Are you sureee????! awwww sorry
    Forgive me if I hesitate a little, but as this site is more of relations between John and Sherlock XD. And there are only two Irenes
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 am

Very sure. And don't worry, no yeah there's a lot of Johnlock already Smile
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 am

thanks so much, thanks

we can start yet?
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 am

Yep sure! Are we skipping straight to them being on the run together? How is this going to start off?
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 am

I'll leave you the choice! what do you want?
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 am

Ahh your too nice. I think we should skip on to them a few weeks into being 'on the run' with each other. They could be just arriving at a new safe house or something, but I'll let you make a thread and start it off Smile
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:11 am

They may be living in a house in New York feeling safe after having been on the run from danger. Start where they two are living together in the house
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am

Sounds good, do you want to start the thread or shall I?
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 am

please would do you it? Im working ;Sad
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:57 am

Yeah sure I can Smile
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 am

thankssssssss * kisses him his cheek^*
    S. Holmes
    S. Holmes

Post by S. Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 am

I wasn't very imaginative with the name haha; https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t290-america-irene-adler-and-sholmes
    Irene Adler
    Irene Adler

Post by Irene Adler Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:50 am

it's great! i go to reply!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm