BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

BAFTA's (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this)

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Empty BAFTA's (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this)

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREW SCOTT! You should see me with a BAFTA. I think his speech was utterly adorable. <3
    Ben and Matt's speech to Steven Moffat made my roflol for like... 10 minutes or more. The Doctor and Sherlock Holmes together on stage. Heaven
    CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVEN MOFFAT! The. Moff. Wow. Praise him. We should begin a fandom of what Moffat made. Let's call it the Moffia, shall we? XD

Youtube award... WHAT? We lost against Celebrity Juice. CELEBRITY JUICE >.<

And then... Even Dominic West's sister voted for Benedict Cumberbatch. Isn't that an obvious sign, BAFTA?
    I need my shock blanket right now.

Your thoughts?
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Job : Landlady of 221B Baker Street
    Hobbies : Scratch-cards and knitting

BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Empty Re: BAFTA's (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this)

Post by Mrs. Hudson Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 am

Missed Andrew's speech because of my stupid internet connection tunnelbear was flawless though... Bit predictable category, still Andrew deserved it! So congratulations to him! <3
    Moffinator. Enough said? His boys were just priceless. My tummy hurts thanks to them. <3
    What the hell is youtube award anyway? Rubbish.
    I haven't seen Dominic's stuff but I've heard that he is good, really good. Besides they know there will be yet another season of Sherlock so no rush to give it to Ben. That's how they always do things behind the scenes. At leas I imagine they do. (Andrew got it because it's byebye time.)
    It's bit hard to say anything when you have seen Sherlock and Downton Abbey. (Maggie Smith <3)

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Empty Re: BAFTA's (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this)

Post by J Watson@221B Mon May 28, 2012 12:58 pm

XD. Cool! I was wondering who won!
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

Post by TheDetective Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Is there a link to Ben and Matt talking about Moffat? That sounds hilarious, and I want to hear it.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rqidkMbzgoA#!
    This is the link to Andrew's red carpet interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3BcO9LdPwlo

Some pictures of the awards:
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p0pkjBS11qmxg8ho1_500
    OMG LARA PULVER'S DRESS!! I think I have a girl crush on her o.o
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4pb94gGOS1qer56yo1_500BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p5pnkMAS1r19y1ro1_500
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p86g2uaM1qa9a5to1_500

BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p6givE0E1qmxg8ho1_500
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p713VS0D1qbi0s9o1_500
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4pa7kSGnq1ro4xjio1_500
    ALL THE WHOLOCK

During the speech:
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p6l7Dsx11qcy27zo1_500BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4pa81V3kf1qgmq18o1_500
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p6tnCHfr1r2l4oko1_400
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p8bm6ADX1qf2h4j

A little appreciation for Matt Smith's socks please:
    BAFTA's  (If you haven't seen the results yet, don't read this) Tumblr_m4p8s8U5541r1fa30
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 3:34 am

Haha. Gotta have those socks! XD
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 4:07 am

Beautiful socks indeed! And I'm thinking about making an Anderson account. Because really we need one and I love making fun of Sherlock. (cause he's my favorite.)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 am

Smile
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

I feel the need to say sorry about the photo-spam... but honestly: I am not... ^^
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Don't be. It's all fine. ;D
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Wed May 30, 2012 2:41 am

I know it's fine.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed May 30, 2012 8:15 am

Haha. Very Sherlock-like.
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Post by Mrs. Hudson Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

I think Matt Smith is just huge Stephen Fry fan and he has stolen socks from him! x)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 am

Who?

I just like Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch...

Did you know that when he went to school some kids used to call him "Bendy Dick Cum on My Baps"??? I don't like those kids.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Stephen Fry i from "a bit of fry and laurie" (Hugh laurie is houe.) And he's really hilarious. He's in other stuff but I can't remember what. xD
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Post by Mrs. Hudson Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Well there is always Black Adder and Jeeves and Wooster that are worth to mention and probably million and one other things including, Oscar, QI, Last chance to see etc. (And Forty Something the few minutes he have xD)
    But Fry and his career, not to mention his epic socks!<3 I still haven't seen him as a Mycroft though in RDJ's Sherlock movies. Shame on me. (No, I'm not Fryphile)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Oooooooooooh! Ok!
    (If you're a Fryphile, its ok. I'm a Smithphile. If that's what you would call it. I'm also a Whovian and a Sherlockian. Or a SherWhovian.)
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Thu May 31, 2012 1:14 pm

DUDE I forgot about him as Mycroft!!! He was GREAT in that! I was dying it was fucking priceless I swear!
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Is that the second one? A Game Of Shadows? I wanted to see that.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah a 'game of gay subtext' more like xD. It was a good movie though I love RDJ Holmes he got me into Sherlock Holmes in general and then I started reading ACD which eventually led me to Sherlock. Very Happy
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Post by Mrs. Hudson Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Yeah the second one. I'm sure RDJ had lot of fun thanks to Jude Law and Stephen Fry, at least he teased Jude in one of his interviews but in a kind way (so not!).

But you know I started to watch the second film and it was just... I don't know, not my cup of tea perhaps. I don't know. I like boring stuff, slow stuff, old men drinkin whiskey stuff. That's what my friends say.
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm

You sound like a perfect Mrs. Hudson! Very Happy
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 am

She is.
    Mrs. Hudson
    Mrs. Hudson

Post by Mrs. Hudson Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

Awwww. Aren't you just a bunch of sweethearts! I blame all the 8 kids (not mine) who have similar qualities, like forgetting to clean...
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm just telling the truth! (Though I do appreciate being called a sweetheart) You are very good at what you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:18 am