BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sat May 26, 2012 2:02 am

When they arrived Anthea took a deep breath to calm her nerves, Jim was doing a very good job at making her feel relaxed. That worried her; he was a criminal mastermind and she was a prestigious government worker - this should not be happening.

"Okay, fine. Why do you need protection? What's going to happen?"

The concierge opened the door and she held out her hand ready, and smiled.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Seducing snipers, government officials and Sherlock

Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6) - Page 2 Empty Re: Live and Let Live (NeighbourhoodBomber/AntheaMI6)

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Jim smiled and whispered in her ear; holding her firm and close. "Nothing, this is precaution. Not my style to gatecrash a party."

Jim then got out of the car, and helped Anthea out with a smirk, he then placed a hand on her waist.

"Here we are, G8 Summit Party. Excellent." They were offered champagne and Jim observed everything going on in the room.
    Then they were led to a table; they were sitting near the Commonwealth Officer. Jim smiled intentively.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Thu May 31, 2012 5:39 am

Anthea smiled awkwardly at Jim, her nerves were showing now. She swallowed her own bile and nodded. She drank the champagne quickly, feeling the burn at the back of her throat.

They sat down and she cocked her head towards the Commonwealth Officer and began to speak with him, whilst Jim mingled.

She then noticed Mycroft, a deep thud of her heart increased. She then gripped the chair as she was becoming dizzy. She went to stand and try and manoeuvre outside - she needed to get out of here.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 am

Jim circled the room of guests, and was chatting to the Swiss Consulate about Quantum Mechanics - he was in deep conversation when he noticed the notorious Mycroft Holmes; Anthea would struggle with the uneasiness but it was all piecing together.

He had not noticed her rapid departure from the hall.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:42 am

She reached the balcony and swallowed hard - the bile rising in her throat, her heart racing. Yet she felt very rude about leaving Moriarty there.

She felt a tap on her arm; instinctively she grabbed the hand. It was Mycroft - she then embraced him into a tight, friendly hold. She explained everything - except the feelings for Jim. Mycroft nodded and offered her the choice. She smiled and hoped she chose the right plan.

She walked back in with the tablets and broke into Moriarty's glass - offering him some more champagne. She glanced over to Mycroft and nodded.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 am

Jim finished talking with the consulate and found his "fiance" and walked over and smiled, Anthea stood there proud - showing enjoyment in her eyes.

He took the glass and took a hefty swig, and planted a kiss on her cheek and placed a firm hand on her sacrum. Jim was blissfully unaware that he was being drugged.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Mycroft's plan was working brilliantly; the suspicions were that someone was actually trying to kill Moriarty - he was the target. She led him to the chair and whispered.

"Jim, you are the target. I am going to get you out of here. Do you trust me?"

That is when one of the butler's stood up and Anthea noticed the gun, she got her own out - which had a silencer thankfully. She aimed under the table and it hit the butler however his gun discharged, she felt a whoosh and she turned and noticed blood pooling around Jim.

She then shouted for a medic, and held the wound tight.

"Jim, listen to me. You will be fine. Keep with me.
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Jim felt dizzy, he had been drugged. But for what purpose. Before he could even ask why should he trust Anthea - he felt a sharp pain in his side.

Jim felt the pressure on the wound; he cried out. He heard shouting and Anthea's tone was worryingly like panic, she was trying to calm him down.

"Seb, call Seb."

That's when darkness hit him, into oblivion.
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 am

Anthea had arranged transport to the nearest medical facility, and ensured the best treatment for Jim even though he was a still a criminal. She waited for him to wake, Mycroft had wanted her to question him.

She held his hand softly, feeling affection for Jim. "Wake up, it's okay.."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 am

Jim awoke in pain, and feeling very numb. Some form of opiate - how dull. He noticed a female presence and opened his eyes and saw Anthea sitting there still looking quite pretty. He coughed to clear his throat.

"How long?"
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Anthea was on her Blackberry emailing her counterpart - Jim was her priority. She heard shuffling and looked up with a smile, she stood up and placed a reassuring hand on his.

"You have been unconscious for about twenty-four hours. You will make a full recovery."

She glanced over him, trying to read his expressions. "Are you in pain? I can get the doctor to up the morphine for you."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 am

Jim smiled at the young assistant and shook his head, raspily he spoke. "No, thanks by the way. That was quite stupid though, shame you work with Holmes. You'd make me an excellent assistant - besides Seb."

Jim moved awkwardly and held her hand tight; "What do you think? You work for me or I kill Watson?"
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Post by Anthea_MI6 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Anthea stood; not matching his gaze. "Let me go Moriarty; they know you are alive; they will track you down."

She felt his grip tighten. She realised the predicament - she could not betray Mycroft and the government but she could not let John die. She swallowed; having the perfect idea.

"Okay - a compromise. What..what if I kill John? He trusts me and wont suspect me. Ultimate betrayal. Everyone would hate me for it then you can go free until next time."
    NeighbourhoodBomber
    NeighbourhoodBomber

Post by NeighbourhoodBomber Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am

Jim tightened the grip causing marks on her arm and laughed; "You think I cannot see past that. I know you are intelligent enough to pull off the perfect kill."

Jim released her and cocked his head; using his nose to point to his jacket. "In there is physostigmine. Use that on him, combine it with some psychoactive drug..confusion, hallucinations and maybe suicide."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 am