BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly..

Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Job : Morgue attendant at St Bart's Hospital

Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly.. Empty Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly..

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 am

i will absolutely try my hardest.. haven't really done this in a while.. so please by all means.. don't bore me Wink
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly.. Empty Re: Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly..

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

Molly!! I've ran out of thumbs...can you get me some?
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly.. Empty Re: Haven't RP'd in a long time.. Anyone need a Molly..

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 6:21 am

"Umm well gee umm.. I'll see what I can..... Do.."

Molly proceeds to walk out of the room in a bit of confusion though not surprised by his odd request. She decides to attempt to cure her curiosities and peeks back into the room.

"Why do you need ... thumbs?"
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 am

OK, so I figured I'd use this thread to discuss our ideas....

So we could start off with Sherlock coming to Molly just for new body parts or whatever for experiments and then maybe someone has been in St Barts asking after Sherlock (probably Moriarty or someone to do with him) and Molly tells Sherlock about it and he asks her to let him know if anything like that happens again...and then maybe it might be quite nice if Molly gets kidnapped and Sherlock has to rescue her perhaps.

Most of my RPs on here always end up involving some kind of romance between Sherlock and John at some point, lol. And possibly also some violence involving either Moriarty or Sebastian or both...

If you have any further ideas just chuck 'em into the mix!
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 7:11 am

Wow Molly = Damsel in Distress... I like! What a Face umm really the only thing is why would she get kidnapped? would she have anything to do with the said crime? or just on a whim cause they kind of panic?

I am really curious how this will play out. do you guys come up with a sure plan of how this ends.. or do you guys..... wing it?
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 7:38 am

Erm...well normally we come up with a vague idea of what's going to go on, but a lot of things are surprises too...because obviously you have to go with whatever the other people write so that's part of the fun is it can go in directions you weren't exactly planning.

I guess if Molly was kidnapped by Moriarty she could be forced into making some kind of phone call to entice Sherlock into a trap...maybe saying she had something for him or some information of some kind...not sure of the exact details..

And we could certainly play something with the fact that Molly and Jim dated at one point...so we could maybe work that into it somehow.
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 am

ok.. just wasn't quite sure.. sense most of the RPing i do involves dice rolling and the sort.. so wasn't sure how to go about it..again i havent done this in a while.. You want to start it up?
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 8:00 am

Yeah sure. We'll probably need to pull in a John and Jim at some point, but we can get them involved later.
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 8:02 am

sounds good Wink this should be fun..
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue May 08, 2012 8:33 am

I've posted something. Very Happy
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 am

I see.. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 pm