BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Heyo here's my introduction

xXJohnlockXx
    xXJohnlockXx

Job : Making sure Johnlock is canon forever
    Hobbies : roleplaying, drawing, and being a big procrastinator

Heyo here's my introduction Empty Heyo here's my introduction

Post by xXJohnlockXx Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am

Hi I'm Jack! I'm 18 and a dude. I've been in the Sherlock fandom since 2012 and I'm just now resurfacing my desire to roleplay so I wanted to be somewhere where roleplay is more reliable (it's hard to find partners on Omegle). Also my name is ironic I was going to use my normal brand name (cutiecannibal) but I felt I should embrace my inner Sherlock fanboy.

My favorite ships are M/M honestly. Of course my otp is johnlock, but I also love mormor, John/Jim, John/Lestrade, Lestrade/Mycroft, Jim/Sherlock, Seb/Sherlock, Seb/John, Mycroft/John. I also like threesomes like Jim/Sherlock/Seb, or Sherlock/John/Jim.

Do's - I do like AU's like teen!lock, teacher!lock, poke!lock, pirate!lock, and probably just about any au. I love long roleplays. I like nsfw roleplays but not just PWP, I'd like the rp to have a decent plot premise and then slowly add romance to it. (If the rp starts out with nsfw and then branches off that then that's fine!) Also I'm really big intro torture and blood and gore so if you ever want to approach me with something like that I am 100% ready. I like silly roleplays too if you want to do an ooc rp then I'm 100% up for that too.

Don't - I'm pretty lax on most things but these are just some things I won't rp. I don't do any sort of ageplay or incest (holmescest). I don't like to do M/F or F/F. I hate Irene Adler (just an fyi). I won't do anything that involves stuff like pee/puke/poop that's just...gross. This list might me updated I'm just trying to provide a good outline of what I like and don't for this.

This may be updated I'm trying to write this super quick while waiting for my next class so...

Hope to have an awesome time roleplaying with everyone!!

Last edited by xXJohnlockXx on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sherringford
    Sherringford

Job : Technical Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Listening to Music while I do

Heyo here's my introduction Empty Re: Heyo here's my introduction

Post by Sherringford Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Greetings!

Question, are you strictly a player of John? Or are there other muses that you like to write.

Edit: Realizing I jumped to a conclusion with the photo you chose. You could like playing Sherlock Very Happy
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Heyo here's my introduction Empty Hello!

Post by HaruSpring88 Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

Awesome. Nice to meet you! Please message me if you have prompts or want to work out some ideas or read some prompts. I have several I'd love to start!!!!

Sponsored content

Heyo here's my introduction Empty Re: Heyo here's my introduction

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 pm