BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Sherlock Musical Songs!

Murder Most Foul
    Murder Most Foul

Job : Published children's author (no, really!), and part-time graphic novellist
    Hobbies : Causing trouble, Writing short stories, and non slash fanfiction. Also, gaming.

Sherlock Musical Songs! Empty Sherlock Musical Songs!

Post by Murder Most Foul Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey! So, recently in my unhealthy amount of free time, I have been finding fun songs it musicals, and imagining them attached to Sherlock characters. I've decided that some of the sillier ones should be shared with you all, so you too can have as much fun as I did imagining these various scenarios.

Warning: These are meant to be silly and weird. One could take them seriously, but maybe that would just make it funnier. Anyway, enjoy "volume one".

1. Mine-On the 20th Century- Mycroft and Sherlock singing? HINT: Trade all the female pronouns for male ones your Mystrade and Johnlock shippers out there!

2: Mother Knows Best *Reprise*-Tangled- Mycroft to Sherlock HINT: Replace Rapunzel with Sherlock, Mother with Brother (obv.)

3. He is Not Dead Yet- Spamalot- This just seems hilarious in ANY scenario, as long a Sherlock is involved.

Will post more! Have fun!

Murder Most Foul
    Murder Most Foul

Job : Published children's author (no, really!), and part-time graphic novellist
    Hobbies : Causing trouble, Writing short stories, and non slash fanfiction. Also, gaming.

Sherlock Musical Songs! Empty :)

Post by Murder Most Foul Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:54 am

Also, anyone can comment or share their ideas!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:33 pm