BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

1. Adopted? 2. No, You Won't Do

beavercata

1. Adopted? 2. No, You Won't Do Empty 1. Adopted? 2. No, You Won't Do

Post by beavercata Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:24 pm

I have two ideas for a rp.

1. Sherlock's parents adopted a girl, a little younger than Sherlock, a few years before he faked his suicide. They actually got along quite well, so he told her he was still alive just after he told John. She goes with them on some cases, and then she meets the great mastermind himself. (I'd prefer to be Her, but I can just rp other characters and you can be Her if you want.)

2. The Holmes' and ____________ families were friends for years until the _____________ moved away. They had three boys and a girl. None of the kids ever really got along. One day, 16 years later, one of the children comes up to 221B Baker Street. They want to try to be friends again, but Sherlock isn't letting it pass...yet.

Let me know if you're interested in rping either of them. I thought I'd leave the plots a little open so I could rp with anyone.
    earhatandsheet

1. Adopted? 2. No, You Won't Do Empty Re: 1. Adopted? 2. No, You Won't Do

Post by earhatandsheet Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Hello! Id love to do the second one with you!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:27 am