BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Angel With a Shotgun

sweetstripedwatson

Job : Trying to find a veterinary job
    Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Angel With a Shotgun Empty Angel With a Shotgun

Post by sweetstripedwatson Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:38 pm

So I have a new favorite song- Angel with a shotgun

And for some reason
    I realized how badly I want to ship Molly and Castiel.

So I was thinking:

What if Moriarty was a demon, so when he shot himself he didn't actually die. He just went and possessed someone else- say Molly's new boyfriend.
    And what if he knew everything. He knew Sherlock was going to fake his death, and how much Molly really meant to him, so he planned ahead of that, and managed to manipulate sherlock's future decisions.
    For example he had Sherlock set (the demon [himself]) up with Molly
    And he planned to crush Sherlock later on since he failed on his last attempt
    But then Castiel becomes Molly's guardian angel and accidentally falls in love with her

I just need some help smoothing out the edges, and maybe thinking of a reason as to WHY the demon would hate Sherlock so much.
    The Spider
    The Spider

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Having people murdered one way or another...

Angel With a Shotgun Empty Re: Angel With a Shotgun

Post by The Spider Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:00 pm

I love superlock and this sounds awesome. If you plan to do an rp, count me in as your demon!Jim. Or Tom, I guess? Imagine it being John. That would get him really close to Sherlock. Or again, use Tom to get to Molly. Unless you could make Jim a shapeshifter. That would be just as interesting.

Protective Cas reminds me of the archangels. If anyone were to threaten Molly, Cas would show up.

I don't think you'd need much reasoning behind why the demon hates Sherlock. After all, they hate everyone in particular. Demons are asshats and would take any excuse to mess with someone.
    sweetstripedwatson

Hobbies : The arts (instruments, acting, drawing/painting) and helping Sherlock and John when they need it

Post by sweetstripedwatson Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Asshat is a funny word.

I want to use Tom because that gives us a strong reason to put Cas with her to protect her, yeah. Very Happy

You are definitely counted in as our demon!Jim/Tom
    The Spider
    The Spider

Post by The Spider Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:11 am

It took me ages to realise I had not already replied to this. I thought I had. I'm really sorry about that!

The only problem I see with demon!Tom is the fact that Cas would see right through him and know he was a demon. (If you remember with Anna and Ruby and how Anna instantly knew).

Unless there's actually a way around that. I'm only on s5 and so I'm not as up-to-date with everyone else.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 am

Well, that is true. Angels always know a demon. But he (Tom) could have another (much more demonic) web that keeps coming in and tries to kill Molly, and Sherlock, Cas, and John would all have to protect her.

Or he could escape. An angel can only kill a demon if they can touch them.
    The Spider
    The Spider

Post by The Spider Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 am

Yeah, that would work, but I reckon it would be rather tricky. I do like the idea, though and would be willing to try.

I'm also interested in the idea of a shapeshifter, but I don't mind if you wouldn't like that. I'm just wondering, since I haven't seen any relation to it yet - are angels able to tell when someone is a shapeshifter? If not, I think that would work better in my opinion. So, after Jim, there would come Tom.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:46 am

Actually, a shapeshifter could work. I don't think angels can tell about that- it hasn't ever come up.

But the only problem with a shifter would be that Cas would have no reason to come in. Maybe the shapeshifter could be part of a bigger plan that the angels were aware of and needed to stop
    The Spider
    The Spider

Post by The Spider Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 am

If we did use a shapeshifter, perhaps Cas could be introduced another way.

For example from off the top of my head; Sherlock and John are on a case and end up at a murder scene, only to find the skin that the shapeshifter shedded previously. They bring the skin to Molly at the lab, unaware of why it's there or what it is exactly and find vague answers.

Maybe Cas might have been involved with the shapeshifter and accidentally got hurt. Perhaps he thought it was another angel, considering the shapeshifter would impersonate one. He could also be found at the crime scene and brought to the hospital to be 'taken care of'.

When aware that they're searching for him (shifter), he becomes Tom to lead Molly off track.

Wow, that probably all sounded horrible but that's the best I got right now (it's quite late).
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Actually, that's actually really brilliant. I like that idea. Would you be up to RP the shifter?
    The Spider
    The Spider

Post by The Spider Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Certainly. I guess we're both gonna have to multirole for this one, unless you want to find a few other characters if you're to be Molly.

I'll also get back to you later on this because I'm not going to be on for a few hours.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 pm

I was gonna be Cas if I could, and I was going to put up an advertisement for this one as soon as we were done roughing out the basic plot. Do you think were good for this one?
    The Spider
    The Spider

Post by The Spider Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Yeah, I think we're good. Besides, others can add any ideas and help with a few other plots. There's sure to be some, if only a small amount.
    sweetstripedwatson

Post by sweetstripedwatson Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 am

I just put up the advert

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content