BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

"Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon....

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

"Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon.... Empty "Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon....

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:30 pm

As if you two need an excuse to come and cause mayhem...

I don't know if you've been following the storyline but we're probably almost ready to introduce Sebastian...and then later Jim. The story so far has been kind of based on The Empty House but obviously the ending will change quite dramatically from that so it doesn't matter too much about sticking to it. Basically Mycroft is returning with a dummy which we'll set up in the window to look like me then Sebastian will shoot at it, John and I will try to stop him and fail miserably somehow...so Seb will basically end up getting away.

We don't know where he's gone and can't really do anything immediately so then I guess we just try to get on with our lives for a bit, and maybe we hear of a new case coming up and start to investigate it but perhaps what we don't realise immediately is that it's got something to do with Moriarty...and Jim maybe you could start playing with us like doing crimes and we don't realise it's you because I blatantly think you're dead...and then maybe bit by bit we piece together the clues...or maybe you just make a shock appearance or that old classic - kidnap John or really just anything you want at this stage...it's over to you...but basically we'll need to come to realise you're not in fact dead.

Also, in the original stories, Seb wants to kill Sherlock because he's angry at him for killing Jim. So maybe our Seb can believe that Jim is dead too...then you guys can have a happy reunion like John and I did and it'll give you chance to chuck in some shameless MorMor.

Let me know what you think of the ideas and whether you have any other suggestions??
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

"Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon.... Empty Re: "Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon....

Post by JimMoriarty Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I like the sound of shameless MorMor. *shameless*
    *evil laughter*
    I think I can work something in for you two... <3
    Anthea_MI6
    Anthea_MI6

Job : Personal Assistant to Mycroft Holmes
    Hobbies : Walking, sailing, travelling

"Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon.... Empty Re: "Back From The Dead" - need our Seb & Jim soon....

Post by Anthea_MI6 Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 am

Oh sounds delightfully evil.. ;-)
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 am

Oooh, can't wait. I'll be as horrible and nasty as I possibly can xD
    I'll try writing something so you know what I've been up to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 am