BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 12 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Joan chucked deeply before smiling at Greg and nodding in agreement, "Ah, so full of respect and admiration. How come we never did this before?"
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 12 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:23 am

"As if you need to ask," Greg replied. "I guess we have to acknowledge a few facts. If it wasn't for you-know-who, we'd likely not have met, so Thank you, Sherlock. But, if he was still around then we probably wouldn't be doing this. He was as much of a hindrance as a help there. We should have done this sooner, but we didn't, so no regrets there, okay?" He pulled her closer.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 am

[ Omg, sorry. I thought I replied to this. Also, I went to C2E2 this weekend and my finals are this week!]

" No regrets, of course." Joan nodded, she knew how much Sherlock would have protested to their relationship, how he'd interfere with it.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 am

They walked through the bustle of the afternoon, under the trees in Regent's Park, comfortable in each others' silence. Kids dashed about kicking footballs, chasing each other, exuberant and happy. For once Greg felt able to smile with them. Dogs barked, parents shouted, birds were singing, and under it all, the rumble of traffic, life blood of the city. Joan was warm beside him and he held her close. Eventually he picked a park bench and sat, pulling her down beside him.
    "Sorry love, this old man has to sit down," he grinned. "Hm, always wanted to make out on a park bench." There was devilment in his eyes and he leaned in close, waiting for her to react.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:43 am

Joan smiled at the city life, the traffic, the dogs barking, the children laughing. She felt at peace for once. She leaned into Greg and joked around with him as he sat down on the bench, "This young woman stops for no one." She teased, sitting down beside him and giving him a teasing look as well, biting her lower lip. "Hmm, you've always wanted that? I think I can make it happen." She whispered, leaning in and pressing a relatively chaste kiss to him while her hand slid up his thigh.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 am

"Oo, you can, can you? Well, let's see if we can shock a few people then..." He turned his head and their lips met, and the kiss degenerated very suddenly into something deep and passionate. He caught her around her slim waist and pulled her close, almost crushing her against him.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 am

Joan chuckled against Greg's lips, letting herself be pulled closer. She let the kiss drive deeper, her tongue tracing Greg's lower lip before she suckled it. The army doctor murmured against his lip, pulling away to kiss his neck and whisper in his ear, "I want your hard cock inside me."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 am

"Oh, God..." Greg moaned softly. "Not out here. Even I'm not daft enough to be arrested for that." He chuckled. "You angling to go home again?" He quickly captured Joan's lips before she could reply and his tongue teased for entry. Suddenly he broke the contact.
    "Fuck...Joan, sorry...there're kids about...Maybe this isn't such a great idea." Greg felt a bit uncomfortable, despite being the one to suggest this. "um...How about we get off to Angelo's and have an early dinner?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am

"I love doing this to you." Joan whispered in Greg's ear before she pulled away and smoothed her jeans when she stood up. "We can go to Angelo's." She nodded in confirmation and grinned at her boyfriend- could she call him that now?- "I'd hate to go back home when we just left."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 am

Greg stood and moved closer. "Let's get to Angelo's then. Face the music..."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 am

"I think we can do it." Joan said with a quick nod and a grin.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 am

Greg started back down the path and linked arms with her, hoping she was right. "If you think so," he said, trying to sound confident. "Honestly not sure what he'll be like. He held Sherlock in high regard. But then, so did we."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 am

"Well then, he should hold us in high regard." Joan nodded quickly as she linked arms with greg.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 am

Once they reached the main road, Greg stuck his hand out and hailed a taxi. He held the door for her and then said "Angelo's restaurant, Northumberland Street, please." He settled into the seat and glanced over at her. "So, what do we say? Nice to see you, table for two?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 pm

"Something a bit more than that, yeah?" Joan looked expectantly at Greg.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 am

"Let's see how he reacts first. He might get all emotional, he might not. He might respond to you better than me. For all I know I'm a copper, he might look on me as the villain of the piece." Greg sighed. "You never know, people like him, a rough diamond, as they say."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 am

[Sorry this is so late]

Joan shrugged, "Maybe." She wasn't that sure if she'd be of help to Angelo, she hoped so. "Alright then..."She sighed and tried to get up some courage as she opened the door.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Sun May 05, 2013 11:18 am

(don't worry. Do you want me to play him?)

Angelo's was busy but not full, it was still early in the evening and there were perhaps half the tables full. A young waiter showed them to a private booth off to one side and then absented himself. "Bet he's gone to find the boss," Greg said, mentally preparing himself for the meeting. He glanced across at Joan and smiled. "This is nice," he said. "You, me, a proper date? As long as Angelo is okay with us..."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 am

[Yeah, that'd be great]

"A proper date." Joan smiled. It had only been forty-eight hours or so. But, Joan was happy with where she was.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed May 08, 2013 12:18 pm

"Ah, Doctor Watson!" The shout was loud enough to draw every eye in the room. Angelo made his way toward them both, arms outstretched, to engulf Joan in a hug. Greg sat back and waited. "Bad business, Jo', bad business. How've you been, girl? You're okay, right? Anything you want, on the house." Angelo paused, looked Greg over and frowned. "Ain't you the copper? Sherlock's mate? Seen your face in the papers." Greg nodded warily, but Angelo only nodded back, seemingly unwilling to enter into a conversation with him. No surprise there then. "So, you here for dinner? What am I saying, of course you're here for dinner." He cocked his head on one side and regarded Joan warmly. "How you holding up?"
    "We...um...did come with you in mind," Greg admitted. "Wanted to check on you. Everything okay with you since...?" Angelo looked distinctly uncomfortable at Greg's words and kept his eyes on Joan.
    "We're all very sorry," Angelo admitted, the dropped his voice and leaned toward the doctor. "Non of us believe he was a fraud. We're all sure he was the real deal. He got me off a murder charge, for God's sake. A fraud couldn't have done that. Keep your chin up, girl. Now, dinner for you and..."
    "Lestrade, Greg Lestrade."
    "Lestrade, yes, so dinner for you and Greg, hm? What you having?"
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Sun May 26, 2013 6:13 am

((hope you're okay there, if you want to take a break, let me know, it's okay))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:02 am