BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) - Page 7 Empty Re: "So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

Post by John Watson MD Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:16 am

"A lot on your mind? You mean the cases?" he asked curiously, not making it a secret that he wanted to know more about his new owner. He felt himself look up at him a bit shyly as he kissed the tip of his nose, his body burning all over and he could feel Sherlock's body warmth soaking the covers very close to him. He liked this kind of intimacy, it felt special, and John had never had anything special before.

"I am used to waking up early, but it's quite late... I could use a few extra hours," he commented, his heart beating fast in his chest, and he wasn't sure whether it was because Sherlock was giving him a choice again, or because of the hand that was caressing his side.
    He groaned a bit, shuffling his legs, he wanted... he wanted so many things in that moment.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

"So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD) - Page 7 Empty Re: "So Touchingly Loyal" - Pet!John (Sherlock Holmes/John Watson MD)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 am

"The cases, yes," Sherlock nodded, casually reaching behind to touch John's tail gently, already one of his favourite parts of the pet's body.

"But even when I'm not working there's other things on my mind," he explained. "Experiments I'm messing around with, new violin pieces I'm working on. Hmm, you haven't heard me play yet have you? I shall have to um...give you a little demonstration in the morning."

Sherlock couldn't help noticing John's unusual body movements and twitching. "I hope I'm not um...distracting you too much," he grinned. It was quite a turn on to realise his body had such an incredible effect on the pet.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 pm

"I see," he muttered, understanding the words, but unable to think about a decent reply, his mind suddenly focusing on the hand on his tail, it made him want to squirm. Amongst other things.

"Mm, no, well, yes," he bit on his lower lip, tensing up considerably as he looked at Sherlock. "I am trying to control myself," he informed him, knowing that it was his problem, and he had to learn how to live with it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Sherlock smirked to himself and decided to tease John. He moved his hand away from the pet's tail and round to between his legs, wrapping his fingers around John's length.

"And I suppose it won't help much if I do this," he murmured, giving John a nibbling kiss along his neck. Sherlock had never been able to have this kind of power over someone before, and it was quite thrilling.

"How often have you um...done it..in the past?" He asked with a small frown, genuinely curious. "You seem quite...rampant."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 am

John couldn't believe his senses as he felt Sherlock's fingers brushing along his side and then wrapping around his half-arousal. He gasped, feeling his head spin, and his eyes widened. "What are you-?" He protested, his voice shaking slightly, especially when Sherlock started kissing down his neck.

"No, doesn't help," he mumbled, almost a groan. He couldn't really think straight, even though Sherlock was talking to him. "As often as the owners wanted me, it was never my decision," he blurted out, deciding not to point out that he had never wanted to. "I didn't get... It never.." He trailes off, not able to say much else.
    How was he supposed to deal with this? Would he get aroused every time he saw Sherlock? Just when they were in bed together? John was worried.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 am

Sherlock smiled, enjoying John's reaction immensely. He gently pushed the pet onto his back, then snuggled up against his side.

"Maybe I could help you out a little," he purred into the pet's ear. He began to rub John's arousal up and down briskley. "This is what I always did when I was too frustrated to sleep...although I don't need that now I've got you."

He continued to kiss and bite along John's neck, trying to ignore his own hardening length for the time being. He was used to not listening to his own need, his own desires, it wasn't a problem.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 am

John didn't fight Sherlock as he pushed him to lay on his back, his eyes were half-lidded and filled with lust, he was trying not to move, not to jump his owner because he knew it was not allowed.
    It was hard though, Sherlock looked wonderful, and he was touching him, he was- "Jesus," he whimpered, arching his back, his legs parting considerably, trying to leave more space for the detective's hand to touch him.

"I... me... can I... touch you back?" he breathed out, hesitant, he wanted to feel the other's skin under his fingers, he wanted Sherlock like he never wanted before, and it was incredibly hard to remind himself of his place.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Sherlock watched John's reaction eagerly, enjoying the sense of being in control. He'd never done this was anyone but he felt it was something he could do again and again now he had his new pet.

"Feels good?" He whispered seductively into John's ear. He wanted the pet to want him, to need him, to be desperate for him.

But Sherlock was getting incredibly turned on too, his erection becoming so hard it was almost painful. It was quite a relief when John suggested he could touch him in return.

"I think I'd like that," he nodded, and shifted his hips towards the pet slightly, the tip of his length touching the other's leg.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

John nodded: "Yes, very good," he exclaimed, it was obvious, he thought, and he couldn't help biting on his lower lip not to moan too loudly. "God, Sherlock, everything feels so good..." he admitted, shivering when he felt the other's arousal against his leg.

It elated him to know that his owner was just as aroused, and his hand fumbled to be able to reach down. He felt the warmth of the other's shaft and he gripped it tightly.
    "So hard," he whimpered, fingertips caressing the tip before he started moving lower.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Sherlock's body tensed as he felt John's hands fall around his length, giving an involuntary shudder, desperately trying to control his already ragged breathing. "Good," he managed to choke quietly, his eyes closing.

He shuffled in a little closer, leaning right into the pet's ear, nibbling at it softly with his teeth, trying to distract himself from the increasingly pleasurable feelings between his legs.

"I'm only hard for you, John," he purred gently. "Nobody else could make me like this...you're special..."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 am

John's eyes filled with affection as he heard Sherlock's words, he couldn't believe someone as extraordinary as his owner would think he, of all pets, was special. It was amazing, and it felt brilliant, John just wished he could live up to these words, that he could really be special and that he could make Sherlock truly proud of him.

He was being weak though, even in this moment all he could do was lean closer and kiss him, he would devour his mouth and take all he could, passion taking over him.

His hand moved faster on Sherlock, his own hips moving desperately, reaching for his highest high.
    "Mine," he growled, almost animal, it seemed that all was vanishing in a haze.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Sherlock increased the speed of his movements, flicking his wrist repeatetively up and down, dancing his thumb teasingly over the tip of John's length, smiling at the delighted look on the pet's face.

John's possessive talk was intruiging, and quite a turn on. No one had ever dominated him before, and although it was something of a role reversal as John was his pet and technically he should be the one in control, Sherlock really didn't mind.

He just moaned loudly and bucked his hips into the pet's hand, feeling the tension pooling up in his stomach, a tingling in his toes, a climax fast approaching.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am

"Oh Sherlock," whimpered the pet, curling against Sherlock's shoulder as he felt his climax hitting him suddenly, his seed spilling in spurts on his owner's hand and he was hardly able to move his hand fast enough to let the man finish as well.

"God..." he breathed out, his lips against Sherlock's skin, he was exhausted, he couldn't believe he had been able to come again, no owner had ever managed this in the past, he thought it was not possible at all, but Sherlock... Sherlock was just so bloody beautiful. He was never going to stop wanting him, he was sure of that.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Sherlock grinned to himself as the pet came, enjoying the sense of power he got, knowing it was him that had caused those sensations, that pleasure.

He felt the warm liquid seeping over his hand and soon became dizzy with his own orgasm, the tingling in his chest exploding into thousands of fireworks, his mind fuzzy, his body twitching as he thrust those last few times into the pet's hand.

"J-John," he moaned almost incoherently, his eyes fluttering to a close before he flopped back onto the bed, panting hard.

"Good," he whispered breathlessly. "Good boy John. You...you did well. Amazing. Thank you." He rolled over onto his side and stroked John's cheek lovingly. He really did mean a lot to Sherlock, so much more than just a pet.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

It was automatic, John's tail instinctively wagged as Sherlock complimented him, but it was clearly tired, slushing a bit as he looked at his owner with affection and exhaustion mixing in his eyes.

He couldn't speak, all he could do was lean closer and nuzzle Sherlock's face, grateful. A few seconds later he was resting his head on the pillow, sighing, he just wanted to sleep and wake up in the other's arms, but he wasn't going to let himself say that, he knew it would sound cheesy other than terribly out of place.

"Good night, mm, Sherlock," he whispered, still unused to calling his owner by his first name.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

"Goodnight John," Sherlock replied before snuggling closely into him, listening to the pet's breathing as it gradually slowed down. After a few minutes he moved back slightly and saw he was asleep.

Sherlock smiled to himself and lay in the semi darkness of his room, staring at his new pet whom he already felt so much affection and love for. He never dreamt he could ever have such feelings and now here he was developing them all in one day, all because of this mysterious new addition to his life.

He sighed happily and finally closed his eyes, the warmth and comfort from John's body in close proximity aiding his sleep considerably. Sherlock suddenly realised he was tired and exhausted, his thoughts turned to tomorrow and what adventures the day would bring, then he was snoring softly, his chest moving slowly up and down in a rhythm to John's.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

The next day was torture for the pet John Watson. It was difficult for him to even look at Sherlock and not want to kiss him, it didn't matter where they were, in the living room while he was hacking the computer they nicked or in the police station in front of everyone else. Sherlock would concentrate on something, and John would look at him, seeing the way the muscles of his jaw tense and made his cheekbones stick out.
    It was impossible not to stare.
    It was impossible for John not to want him and crave for him.

He behaved perfectly though, he took in a deep breath, he kept his distance, and he followed his orders with a confident 'Yes, master', especially when other people were around.

At the end of the day they were pacing up a street, the sky was dark already and John wasn't sure what they were looking for.
    "Sherlock... I think someone is following us..." he muttered, sniffing the air, his tail nervously wagging behind him.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Sherlock paced impatiently up and down the darkened street, checking his watch every thirty seconds, watching for any approaching cars or people. They were on a back alley in a quiet part of town, late at night, but this was where they were supposed to be.

He glanced at John and couldn't help a smile. The pet had been following him around patiently all day, taking orders, calling him master, the perfect model of a pet. Sherlock couldn't believe how much he cared about him already.

"This is where it was, John," he explained, suddenly realising the pet looked a little lost, and that he hadn't bothered to explain what was actually going on. "There was an e-mail on the laptop we acquired. Sent to the boyfriend's e-mail address from that 'M' person. They were supposed to meet here. Tonight. In about two minutes."

He suddenly became alert when the pet said there was someone following. He stopped pacing and stood still, listening. Footsteps. "You're right, John, someone's coming." He grabbed the pet's arm and dragged him behind a skip, ducking down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 am