BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return  -Sherlock/John  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 am

"That was a fun event, visiting the Queen" meaning his brother Mycroft "Thank you". He pondered. "Can only hope" he shrugged his shoulders, crossed to the kitchen and found his phone. dialled the phone number.

"Greg" he looked at John to say "see, I remembered his first name" and looked at the floor. "It's Sherlock". Sherlock took the phone from his ear and winced. "No I do assure this is not a joke, you don't think I would be so stupid as to get myself killed if I could avoid it do you. Yes I can.....you did a pretend drugs bust on me looking for Jennifer Wilson's pink phone and the cabbie Hope came to the door and you just turned up 'on holiday' at the Cross Keys pub and took a pot shot at a massive dog".

"John make some tea?" he suggested.

"No, John's fine. Yep, well, I need a case in the vicinity of Windermere or Kendal somewhere in the south in the Lake District. It doesn't matter, no anything at all, haha I am hoping to flush out a killer for you. I just need to get an introduction to the local police and if I help them they may help me. Yes I'd like it if John came with me, but I haven't asked him yet. No, I certainly don't want my name mentioning in connection afterwards. They can take all the credit. If word goes round I'm alive he'll definitely be interested, very interested"

"his name is Moran, oh, he'd just like to shoot me that's all. Yes, that's great, better still, thank you, yes, I'm at home, ok bye"

Sherlock seemed satisfied the phone call. "John, did you get that, Lestrade is going to help me get what I want in return for something he wants".
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

"I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return  -Sherlock/John  - Page 2 Empty Re: "I need a Doctor" Post RBF Return -Sherlock/John

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 am

John chuckled. "Yeah. Your brother the queen. Fun times."

As John continued to listen to the conversation, he just became more and more confused. Poor Greg thought that someone was faking being Sherlock (yeah right). Sherlock wanted a specific case, and he didn't want any credit...

When John heard the news that a person named Moran wanted to kill Sherlock, anger and fear for his friend filled him up, took his brain by force, and soon he wanted to find this man and kill him before he got within twenty kilometres of Sherlock.

"Yeah, sure, but who is this man who wants to kill you? And where might I find him? So I can keep him away from you?" Growled John, ready to do anything to protect his friend.

He had just gotten him back, he wasn't going to part with him again without a fight.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 am

"My goodness yes, that brother of mine" he smiled. "He was in a tizz was Lestrade" Sherlock grinned wickedly "I've never heard him swear like that before" he chuckled "ah, tea". Sherlock sat down in his old chair. "the man I want to bring down is Sebastian Moran, he's a high class sniper, only does top jobs, I suspect he either had a sight on me or you at Barts, just never been able to catch him red-handed before now".

Sherlock regarded his fiesty soldier doctor with pride in his eyes. He had always felt that nobody could ask for a better man at his side. "We'll get him" Sherlock shone with confidence "soon as I find out what Lestrade can do to help us set it up you had better arrange some time off from the surgery"

A thought occurred to the tall man "I hope you still have your gun?".

Sherlock sighed and groaned all in one "Ugghh I must have that cig"

"Is there hot water, I need a shower before we go eat"

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:53 pm

John calmed down a bit as Sherlock reassured him that they would get Moran. Almost satisfied, John sat down opposite Sherlock.

It was a good thing Sherlock mentioned getting time off, for John had completely forgotten. "I'll call them later. And yes, I still have my gun. Not that ive used it much, with you being gone."

John gave a warning look to Sherlock as he mentioned the cigarette, "Just try your best to get on without one. I don't want you getting cancer or something like that. ... Yeah, we have hot water, take your time, whatever. I'm going to sit and get my head around what's happening. Just curious, but why did Mrs. Hudson know you were back before I did? Just wondering.

((Good night. 1:53 right now. Soooooo sleeeeepyyyyy...))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Sherlock noticed that his reassurance that they would succeed in bringing Moran to justice had taken some of the heat out of John's reaction. He hadn't been the only one feeling somewhat dead while he was away it seemed.

"Not used it much, how much is not much?" he wondered if he was taking John's remark too literally. He was out of practice at conversation and the idiosyncrasies of speech.

"I wasn't exactly sure that you would want your life turning upside down if you had moved on. I didn't think you would just consign me to the bin but you could have met a girl you liked.....and all that. I've barely had contact with anyone while I was away". Sherlock noted John's warning look. This was why so few things needed saying between them, they were like a married couple without the um 'benefits' he mused, smiling at the idea.

"I have known Mrs Hudson a long time and she knows one or two of my codewords as you do of course, I came here in a disguise, so I used the codeword. I thought it might be less of a shock to you if you came home and heard me playing a tune. I could have just texted you but that's a bit impersonal don't you think?

"No cig, shower" Sherlock crossed to John leaned in and looking at him with his level gaze, which was his habit when sharing information with John, said "Mark this day on your calendar as 'Today, Sherlock, the annoying git, came home' mm?" His lips pursed slightly to smother a chuckle.

(( good idea to say when we are clocking off for the night, sorry not been on earlier, was doing research. Is it usual to just write by the seat of your pants and not have much of a plan and are you happy with the pace of this RP? Are you six hours behind Greenwich mean time? To borrow one of your John's lines "Sherlock, we need to co-ordinate" xDD ))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 pm

"Not used it much as in; didn't use it at all" chuckled John, shaking his head. "I didn't know you knew Mrs. H quite that well... wow... yeah, go take your shower, then after that we can talk some more. You are NOT an annoying git... ok, maybe sometimes.." said John as he loomed at Sherlock.
    After a moment, Sherlock rose to go to the shower. John suddenly realised something, he had missed Sherlock... with all his heart and soul! He felt the urge to voice this emotion, because while Sherlock had been gone, he had rather forgotten those silly things called emotions. "And I never moved on. It was impossible. The memories were too strong. A thousand words couldn't bring you back, I know, because I tried. A thousand tears couldn't bring you back, I know, because I cried. You left a heart with a hole, and many memories, but I didn't want memories... I wanted you back in Baker Street, with your funny experiments, and your curt words..."

John then realised that what he had just said sounded sort of.... affectionate in the way he did not mean it to be... or had he? He had spoken from the heart, and his brain had not interfered, so was it true?

John blushed quickly and sped to his room. His refuge the last few years. His hiding spot.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Sherlock smiled when he heard John saying that he was NOT an annoying git all the time, he knew he wasn't easy to live with, it was nice of him to say that.

John had always constantly amazed Sherlock with unexpected remarks. Sherlock was used to John being a brave man, and a very honest one too but to say this much about his feelings surprised Sherlock in the extreme. Sherlock let John fly past him understanding that John was feeling overwhelmed.

It seemed the right time to show John that he could say anything to him. Sherlock went after John and reached his door but hesitated to invade his friend's space. Sherlock sat outside John's door. "John" Sherlock said softly "I'll stay out here if you like but I want to say, I need to say, so that you know." Sherlock took a breath in and held it a second and breathed out. His face was very serious and he knew what he wanted to tell John but his face was lined with concern to say it right.

"John, when I stood on that ledge". Tears began to well in the blue eyes diluting their colour. He blinked them away. "when I looked down what I saw below me was my heart. I saw my heart breaking. I'm not good with words, you're right" he paused desperately searching for the right words. "Mycroft said to me all hearts get broken. He meant don't get attached to you but it was far too late for that. John, I can't talk to the wall. May I come in?"
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 am

John sat on the bed with his head in his hands, wondering what would come out of all this. When he heard his name called he didn't answer, but listened to Sherlock.

He hesitated when the request came to open :he door, but after a moment, he obliged.

John walked back over to the bed and sat down again. Silence reigned over the room as both men were hesitant to speak.

John finally broke the heavy silence. "What did you mean... When you said you saw your heart breaking... And that it was too late to be attatched..."

John knew what it meant, but he needed Sherlock himself to say it, to reassure him that he had it right.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:37 am

"Just what I said" replied Sherlock feeling exasperated. "I saw you" he sighed heavily. "This is Sherlock you are talking to remember, your body tells me everything. And because you want to hear me say it so there is no mistake, I've cared about you for a long time". his mouth quirked into a lop-sided smile.

"But I will let you decide if you want me to hold you close all night and compose music for you as well, ok?" he paused and put his arms round John's shoulders "just say no, or not now, or yes John". Sherlock's long fingers began to lazily stroke the nape of John's neck.

Sherlock felt a surge of unexpected pleasure to touch John's skin. John barely resisted then seemed to melt into his arms. Sherlock kissed the sandy head and pulled him closer to his chest.

((that's my first time))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 am

John started to blush when Sherlock replied, and he shifted a bit in embarrassment. "I... I think I've cared about you too" answered John.

As Sherlock started to stroke his neck, John leaned his head forward, thinking... thinking...

What did he want? Did he want all that? His bodily instincts told him yes, but his mind kept yelling that no, he was not gay, no! But when did ever need to follow anything but his instincts?

"Yes... Please." whispered John, nuzzling his head into the space between Sherlock's shoulder and neck. "Yes"
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

Sherlock felt warmth spread into his chest. John saying "yes...please" drew a gasp from the detective. He imagined at first this warmth to be reflected heat from John who was leaning into him but he quickly realised it it had spread from the centre of his body and had radiated upwards to where John's head was nestling. John's cheek and forehead were warm and he felt the man's breathing on his skin. These were entirely new sensations and he instinctively moved his head to expose his neck and dropped his shoulder to be nuzzled. "Oh John", muttered Sherlock, his voice soft, deep and thick with the pleasure.

Sherlock felt John's arm curl around his waist which sent a shiver up his spine and he involuntarily breathed in quickly. His breathing became irregular, his face flushed and he felt there was nothing that he liked better than to be holding John close like this.

Sherlock dipped his head to press his lips against John's neck and explore more of his skin. An experimental nibble using his lips tasted faintly of salt. He couldn't decide if he wanted to nibble John or smile. He groaned very softly with delight when John's body responded to his attention.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 am

John's eyes shot open when he felt Sherlock nibble his neck, and he groaned softly, hoping Sherlock would not hear.

John squirmed and pulled Sherlock closer while he smiled in to Sherlock's shirt. This was what he wanted. He now knew exactly what he wanted: Sherlock. Sherlock and no one else. He shifted his head to copy on Sherlock's neck what was being done to him. He never wanted this moment to end.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Sherlock brushed the hair from John's forehead and lazily stroked his face and hair. "I had no idea, oh, oh I like that" Sherlock mumbled as John's body moved against his. He heard John make a manly little sound, a John sound and became aware of a sense of fire igniting in his body. Sherlock wondered how to get John more comfortable to be able to kiss more of him and gently pushed and guided John to suggest that he lie down.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:22 pm

(( OOC 3.20am here. I need to get some sleep. ))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:16 pm

John was happy to oblige with the nonverbal order. He lay down, with Sherlock on top of him, and smiled. He was happy, and it seemed Sherlock was too. He moved his kissing to Sherlock's jaw, nibbling all the way. He stopped abruptly when he realised that this (whatever was happening, John didnt really know what) would change their relationship as friends forever. Just knowing they had feelings for each other was enough to change their friendship drastically. What happened if they went further?

Oh well, we will work it out later. thought John, smiling into Sherlock's blue green eyes. He then pressed his lips to Sherlock's, and then parted his lips, seeing if the detective would deduce the subtle hint.

((Night-y Night))
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Sherlock made an effort not to think about what was happening as John followed his lead. The memory and knowledge was being stored in his Mind Palace for later analysis. He simply smiled back at the transparently happy face below his, registering that John was enjoying this turn of events as much as he was himself.

As his body and mind bid him to claim John as his own Sherlock identified the feeling as Lust. He noted that his "lover" abruptly stopped. His sensing tuned into external noises but he heard nothing to alarm him. John's reaction had then been to a thought about what they were doing and it's consequences. John was good at asking the right questions, at the right time, of witnesses, victims and people who might provide information to solve a case. Sherlock felt that the old partnership was reviving. "yes it will, but don't worry" Sherlock answered the unspoken question in John's mind.

Sherlock had the luxury of having known how he felt about John all this time. For years. He took in the sight of the dilated pupils that made his friend's blues eyes dark and inviting. He smelled John's hair under his nose, his skin and responded to the parted lips on his with the tip of his tongue. John tasted sweet and warm.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:33 am

Reassured of the safety of their relationship for the moment, John let himself be lost to the sea of feelings fighting to control him.

Sherlock had started to return the kiss, and it made John smile. Who knew that he felt this way about Sherlock? He didn't, until recently.

He opened his mouth a bit wider and explored Sherlock's mouth curiously. He tasted... nice... sort of... an indescribable taste, unknown to John's senses. He smiled again and pulled his right hand up to play with Sherlock's soft, silky curls. "I..." he started but decided that this moment was not to be disturbed by words. His left hand drifted to Sherlock's waist, pulling him even closer to him.

John sighed into the kiss, biting on his best friend's lower lip. How could this get any better?
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:35 am

Sherlock felt it must be Christmas. No, Serial killers are fun but this is like that and Christmas as well.

"Mmm?" replied Sherlock. "bad design, you need two mouths so you can kiss and smile at the same time".

He was surprised at how strong John was to be able to physically pull him and move him closer. It gave him butterflies in his chest to be pulled like that and he stored the thought to try it on John.

Sherlock felt very light-headed and his hands and arms felt shaky. It might be due to the proximity of John and the flood of sensations he thought but he wasn't sure if it was due to lack of food recently.

"John" he whispered "I feel a bit giddy, is that normal?"

"Fairly normal" replied John rolling his eyes.

"Dull, normal's just boring" responded Sherlock.

Almost lying on top of John was causing Sherlock to get hard. This would not have been a problem for him but his jeans were strangling him in that tender area. He wondered if John might think he was going too far too fast if he unfastened them. He propped himself up on his elbow ran his other hand up John's chest."Are you alright?" he asked John. "Happy?".

Last edited by SH-221B on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make better sense and add to)
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:33 am

"I'm not sure I want two mouths, might get funny looks." Joked John. He felt excited, and found that he was getting aroused! By Sherlock Holmes! He didn't think that was possible until now...

The more they kissed, the harder he got, so that when Sherlock shifted to be beside him, he let out a tiny noise as if to say 'hey, come back, I don't want this to end'.

"Of course I'm alright! What do you think? I'm bloody kissing Sherlock Holmes! And yes, I am happy, but we both seem to be a bit more than that, if you know what I mean" said John, glancing at both of their crotches and then raising an eyebrow at his friend

"Why? Are you suggesting something more?" He asked mischievously.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 am

Sherlock smiled at the comical eyebrow raising and impish mouth. John's face always spoke volumes.

"And I'm kissing my John Watson, it seems a fair arrangement to me" he quipped back.

"But I'm being strangled by my trousers truthfully, which would sort of suggest that I want more. Do you think I can possibly stop when you look so damn sexy? One possible fly in the ointment, we will need a condom and lubrication if we don't stop. Anything in your bedside table?"

Sherlock fluttered his hand over John's crotch to emphasise his meaning.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

John knew that Sherlock was bound to suggest such activities, but his mind instantly whirred faster and faster until it just gave out, and he had only one thought in his mind. Sherlock.

"Yeah, I do have some stuff, but its almost three years old. The stuff is in the bedside table, on your side." Said John, his eyes involuntarily closing when Sherlock ghosted over his sensitive area.

"And hurry up, I need you. just asking, but are you leading? I... I've never.... you know..." said John as Sherlock retrieved the equipment. He was very nervous, but he really wanted this, no matter what the costs.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Sherlock went into into the drawer of the bedside table. "The expiry date looks fine" he assured his friend. "First time for both of us then ....that's a bit special,...... a lot..... special....... Just don't.... let me... hurt you,I want you to....enjoy .....being ......with me" at every pause he slowly kissed John in a different place enjoying the differences.

"There's no rush, just relax and let me know if you need to slow down or anything" Sherlock was a little breathless again. As he was speaking he undressed apart from his boxers and let them fall on the floor

He kept his eyes fixed on John's because he wanted to take his time and look at John's face. "Move over you" he said needlessly in fun and slid up to join John in the centre of the double bed. Propping himself up to leave his right hand free he relished the contact of his body at the side of his friend's.

As promised he took his time and stroked, nibbled and kissed John on his neck and chest and traced patterns with his tongue until John was relaxed in his mind and tense in his body. He discovered that he enjoyed teasing John by kneeling to balance and lowering himself to offer a kiss on the lips and then pulling away slightly before they touched or if they touched lightly he moved just out of reach. It teased John and it teased himself also.

Sherlock reached for the tube of lubricant "Relax" he purred.

J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:38 am

John nodded his head after Sherlock stopped kissing him. He then undressed, putting all his clothes in a pile by the bed.

He scooted over to allow Sherlock some room, which he immediately relished as Sherlock's skin touched his. He began to relax so much that his brain stopped functioning. It was wonderful torture, the teasing. He wanted to get on with it, but he never wanted it to end.

"Sherlock" he whispered "come on"
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 am

Sherlock mapped out the scars and marks on his friend in his mind and kissed them. John's urging sent a shiver of excitement and passion through his body. "Oh yes, John" he breathed kissing John's belly and stroking the inside of John's thighs. His breathing increased and his heart rate went up and his instincts took him to new places. He squeezed a little gel on his fingers and placed it on John's entrance then ran his hand up over John's length and took the head into his hand rubbing it. He was shaking with the euphoria of the intense sexual charge flowing in his limbs and throbbing between his legs.
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:03 am

John groaned when Sherlock started to rub his hard on. He had never realised Sherlock was so skillful with his hands. He squirmed with pleasure and started to get impatient.

"Please Sherlock, have me already" groaned John, feeling himself get harder than he already was just at the thought.

He leaned his head on Sherlock's shoulder, smiling to himself. This was too good to be true, and it had just begun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:17 am