BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Figured I ought to write one of these...

221Bamf
    221Bamf

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Figured I ought to write one of these... Empty Figured I ought to write one of these...

Post by 221Bamf Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Hello, all.
    I've used this site before, but never actually written an introduction.

I play Sherlock exclusively, as I relate to him most and it's easiest for me to get into his character and use his voice.
    I can be quite logical, fact oriented, and sometimes socially oblivious in my real life, too, so it makes sense. (I was actually suspected of having Asperger's, but a test concluded that I don't).

I'm asexual and aromantic, so I don't ship anyone and I don't like slash or sex in my RPs.
    I enjoy all sorts of angst/friendship/hurt/comfort themes, though, and tend to use those when I write fanfiction, too. I also enjoy RP's that involve Sherlock dealing with various types of mental health issues/addiction.
    If anyone's interested... https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5271185/

I'm friendly and generally a people-pleaser, so don't be shy!  Very Happy
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Hobbies : Writing, reading, cooking, Netflix, drawing, photography, sewing, crafting,

Figured I ought to write one of these... Empty Re: Figured I ought to write one of these...

Post by 221Bamf Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Bumping, because I'm still actively looking.
    Sherringford
    Sherringford

Job : Technical Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Listening to Music while I do

Figured I ought to write one of these... Empty Re: Figured I ought to write one of these...

Post by Sherringford Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 am

Some of us are still lurking Very Happy

Working through issues is one of my favorite discovery tools for a toon. It's funny some of the little things they tell you while doing that.

I have a large stable of toons, but they're of the unusual sort and tend to play over in Dreamwidth because of the threading system and the icon use is much friendlier. Used to be on LiveJournal until the Russians purchased it and the user agreement changed.
    221Bamf
    221Bamf

Post by 221Bamf Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Sherringford wrote:Some of us are still lurking Very Happy

Working through issues is one of my favorite discovery tools for a toon. It's funny some of the little things they tell you while doing that.

I have a large stable of toons, but they're of the unusual sort and tend to play over in Dreamwidth because of the threading system and the icon use is much friendlier. Used to be on LiveJournal until the Russians purchased it and the user agreement changed.

Hi! Thanks for the reply!
    Though I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by 'toon' Embarassed
    Sherringford
    Sherringford

Job : Technical Writer
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Listening to Music while I do

Post by Sherringford Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Toon = character = muse Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:04 am