BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Hello There!

BadDayWasIt
    BadDayWasIt

Hello There! Empty Hello There!

Post by BadDayWasIt Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi! I have no idea what I am doing with this site but I am looking forward to trying to find some people willing to try and plot and write with me. I like writing for Molly Hooper and look forward to meeting you all!
    scarcelySane
    scarcelySane

Job : Daydreamer
    Hobbies : Writing, singing, reading, listening to music, role-playing, watching all the shows, being a menace, socializing onliiiiine.

Hello There! Empty Re: Hello There!

Post by scarcelySane Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:31 am

Hey, hey, hey! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and welcome to the forums! I myself have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, but I'll just be a message away, don't hesitate to send!
    I lean more towards the Sherlock side of things, by the way, and I have one OC for the series.
    Toodles~
    J.Moriarty
    J.Moriarty

Job : Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : Skinning you.

Post by J.Moriarty Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:48 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm floating in and out Smile

I'm happy enough to play Greg, Moriarty or an OC of mine (Enforcer of sorts)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:57 am