BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Nice to meet you

jh-watson
    jh-watson

Hobbies : writing, reading

Nice to meet you Empty Nice to meet you

Post by jh-watson Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:10 am

My name is Emerson. I am looking to RP.  Usually I play the role of John as I relate more to him and it's easier for me to answer as him.
    Let's see likes and dislikes.
    Likes - fluff, angst,  a bit of a plot, don't get me wrong, sex is great but there is more to these two than just that.  I can start out as an unestablished relationship and work into one or we can jump right in as established, makes no difference to me.  Though it does help to discuss backgrounds and likes, dos and don'ts.

I'm pretty easy going and will write almost anything if I have knowledge on the subject, if not I'm willing to learn if it's something I am interested in.  That being said, definitely no femlock, or incest, or dubcon.  Anything else you'd have to ask.  

I really have no dislike of any characters, we can add them into the RP and split up the writing on them.  Of course my favourite ship is johnlock and I do fancy a few other depending on what the story calls for, I'm flexiible.

I prefer longer, on going RPs than short ones but am open to anything really as long as the chemistry is there.  
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Nice to meet you Empty Hi

Post by HaruSpring88 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

I have about five pages of prompts if you wanted to email and discuss. If mine don't work we can come up with a new one! Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 am