BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Pleased to Be Here!

Murder Most Foul
    Murder Most Foul

Job : Published children's author (no, really!), and part-time graphic novellist
    Hobbies : Causing trouble, Writing short stories, and non slash fanfiction. Also, gaming.

Pleased to Be Here! Empty Pleased to Be Here!

Post by Murder Most Foul Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello! My name is Murder Most Foul, and I like Sherlock a whole lot.
    Before finding this site, I did a lot of nonslash fanfiction, short play writing, and webcomics. I am wholly responsible for the books "I'm Not Even A Character In This Book", "Unfriended, the story about Rachel.", The 'Traveler Travels" kid's collection, and a bunch of other crap that is easy to regret in retrospect.
    I hope to make great stories and even greater friends here, so please try to help this quirky n00b around the site, as I am still quite new.
    I am as old as one needs to be, and as tall as one needs to be, and as heavy as one needs to be, in case you were wondering.
    I am the proud owner of a terrier named Sofia Loren, to whom I divulge my deepest secrets. So don't ask her anything!

Thanks!

-MMF

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Pleased to Be Here! Empty Re: Pleased to Be Here!

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, Murder Most Foul. I hope you have a great time here roleplaying and talking to all of us. Razz
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:10 am

Hi Murder Most Foul,
    Welcome to the boards.
    We has ze characters and the will to weave stories to make your hair curl afro but sometimes we do romance too. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:24 am