BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Baking is nothing like chemistry.

ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Job : A minor position in the government.
    Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Baking is nothing like chemistry. Empty Baking is nothing like chemistry.

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 am

In this Sherlock is Female, this person was and still is a great sport, I have his email, and will be continuing. Hope you like. Very Happy

You: John, I need you home. It's an experiment. SH
    Stranger: What for? What happened? JW
    You: I need your medical opinion on something, I sliced open my hand. SH
    Stranger: Apply pressure to the wound, elevate it if that doesn't help. I'm on my way. JW
    You: I already have. SH
    Stranger: Is the bleeding controlled? JW
    You: It's slowing, but not by much. SH
    Stranger: Go to A&E. JW
    You: I get dizzy when I stand, currently sitting on kitchen floor. SH
    Stranger: Call 999. JW
    Stranger: I'll only be doing the same. JW
    You: Fine, you're meeting me at the hospital. SH
    Stranger: If I don't get home before they get there, yeah. JW
    You: I called. Should be here soon. SH
    Stranger: Good. JW
    Stranger: Keep me posted. JW
    You: Where are you? SH
    Stranger: Just a few minutes away. JW
    You: Good, I'm starting to black out. SH
    Stranger: Fuck's sake. JW
    Stranger: Press harder. JW
    You: I am. SH
    You: They are here. SH
    Stranger: Fine. Fine. JW
    Stranger: Go. JW
    Stranger: I'll meet you there. JW
    You: The paramedics quickly loaded a half complaining Sherlock into an ambulance.
    You: Taking her to Bart's
    Stranger: John bet that the ambulance would go to Bart's. It was the nearest hospital, after all, and her condition required immediate care. He rushed to A&E, explained himself to the admission staff, and then waited until he could go back to see her.
    You: A doctor came out asking for John to follow him, "She will be fine, she lost a lot of blood though, she's currently resting."
    Stranger: John stood up and followed the doctor, asking as many questions as he could before they reached Sherlock's room. She looked terrible, and so did her blood pressure. He huffed quietly and gently sat down in the plastic chair by her bedside. Her eyes were closed, and in case she was sleeping, he didn't want to wake her.
    You: Her uninjured hand twitched as she let out a small grown, turning her head to face John, eyes opening a tad.
    Stranger: "Hi," John murmured, watching her closely. "You can go back to sleep, if you want. I'm not going anywhere."
    You: She gave a small tired nod, eyes closing again, "Sorry." she mumbled.
    Stranger: "Don't worry," he muttered. There would be time for questioning her later -- what she was thinking, what she was trying to do. Why she hadn't called sooner. For now, he would let her rest.
    You: She slowly faded back into an unnatural sleep, her blood pressure dropping slightly.
    Stranger: John kept a close eye on her vitals, not necessarily trusting anyone else to do the job as well as he could, despite his knowledge that the staff was perfectly capable.
    You: Sherlock woke up an hour later, her vitals had gotten a bit better but not by much.
    Stranger: "How are you feeling?" John asked, gently holding her free hand. "Do you need anything?"
    You: "I'm fine." she said, squeezing his hand slightly.
    Stranger: "They're probably going to keep you a couple days," he muttered. "When you're transferred, uh, when my time is up I'll go home and clean up. Yeah?"
    You: She nods, looking away from him with a sigh, "Do tell Mrs. Hudson not to go into our kitchen, it would only upset her."
    Stranger: He snorted. "Yeah. I'm going to call her when you fall back asleep. I can call work, too, if you want. Tell them I can't come in tomorrow." He paused, wondering if Sherlock would want that or not.
    You: Sherlock nods again, turning to look at John as he said the last part, "You would? You tend to get mad went I pull you away."
    Stranger: "Over small things," he agreed, rolling his eyes. "This is different."
    You: "How so?" she asked slightly confused. This was a small thing, right?
    Stranger: "This is serious," he replied, raising an eyebrow. "If you want me here, I'll be here."
    You: "Okay." She said, holding his hand slightly tighter. "Good."
    Stranger: He sighed lightly and nodded his head, gently squeezing her hand. "What were you trying to do?" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.
    You: "It was stupid." She said, a faint blush coming to her cheeks as she turned away.
    Stranger: "Well?" he asked, leaning closer when she admitted that much.
    You: "Iwastringtobake." She mumbled quickly.
    Stranger: "Bake," he repeated. "You were trying to bake?" He quickly bit his lip, trying to school his expression into something serious. "And you nearly killed yourself."
    You: "Yes, John." she said with a moan, looking up at the ceiling, "I was bored, and we had the things to make apple pie."
    Stranger: "You could buy one," he pointed out. "And /not/ almost bleed out in our kitchen." The thought of the kitchen sobered him again. "Or let me do it."
    You: "Some say baking like chemistry. It's not." she sighed, "I wanted to surprise you."
    Stranger: "It is like chemistry," he countered. "With more knives. Not your strength, apparently."
    You: She shook her head, "Then it became an experiment to find out what I could use as a clotting agent."
    Stranger: "/Nothing/," he replied forcefully. "That's when you start /standard/ procedures and call for help if those fail." He knew he sounded testy, but she had already lost a fair amount of blood by the time she had asked for help.
    You: "I texted you." she raised her bandaged hand to look at it, "A bit hard with one hand."
    Stranger: "When you were already dizzy. And there's not much I can do. It probably required stitches, if not internal stitches. I was thinking to put a CAT on you, but even that's a temporary measure." He trailed off, then backpedaled a bit. "I am glad you kept me informed, however."
    You: She nods with a slight hum, watching as a doctor walked over with a clip board. "Mrs. Holmes, Mr. Holmes?" he asked and Sherlock nodded.
    Stranger: John tutted, and his mouth dropped open, but then he shut it. Sherlock hadn't said anything; perhaps that was intentional.
    You: She gave a smile, "We're just engaged, haven't married yet." she said, and the doctor nodded, "Well, congrats, I am here to move you up to your room."
    Stranger: John nodded slowly. "Well, uh, I'll see you upstairs," he said, glancing at Sherlock. "Love you."
    You: Sherlock looked over to John and nodded, "Love you too."
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Baking is nothing like chemistry. Empty Re: Baking is nothing like chemistry.

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 pm

In so far, both of your omegle RP sessions posted here is about Hurt!Lock. Is that your main preference?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:16 pm

I just felt like doing that today. I like doing other things as well, but I find that if I tell the person "I may have set my arm on fire." they tend to stay.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Lol! To satisfy their nurturing instinct? Wink Good thing you find partners, however temporary they are. Have you had any luck finding one to exercise your Mycroft?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Yes, I did. It was one where Sherlock was 15 and had been raped by one Myce's friends. Then it was just awkward as I tried to comfort a crying Sherlock. Then they disconnected.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:35 pm

I mean Mycroft 'The British Government according to Sherlock' Holmes. Have you?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Sadly no. I have gotten as far as having one sad rp that involved the Athena hitting on me and my inner Mycroft left.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Anthea hitting on Mycroft? Was he become annoyed or amused? Very Happy Curious about what you mean with 'my inner Mycroft left'.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:47 pm

He was more confused than anything, so my 'British Government" turned into a "Let's give out some fan service." Also when I say that I mean that I drew a blank on what to do next. So, 'My [inner character] left.'
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:07 pm

I can imagine Mycroft's puzzled expression, priceless! Very Happy What make him react like that, according to your interpretation? I can understand the need for 'fan service', not many have the resilience and determination to deal, let alone to pursue someone like MH without little incentives here and there.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:32 pm

He did not know how to fend her off, so he switched to acting. He only wanted to go back to work with a good PA at his side. I have no clue what that Athena had planned out, but I did leave her handcuffed to her bed, fully dressed, then took my leave.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Now my imagination provides a picture of either a very angry woman or one laughing her head off from the sheer hilarity of the situation. Very Happy

So, what kind of Mycroft yours is?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:46 am

A Mycroft who wants his PA to do her job right, not flirt. Also for Sherlock to stop making a mess of things.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:24 pm

That's the exterior, what about the interior? The core, what he is like past all the pomp and uptight-ness?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:06 pm

A Mycroft that never want's to see Sherlock ODed ever again and he enjoys the occasional romcom.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Okay, the first is what he want, the second is what he enjoys. What about personality & tendencies?
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:40 am

He is cold on the outside, tending to brush away people who do not interest him nor prove useful, he puts the people close to him under watch. Deep down he cares a lot about his brother, hence the multiple attempts at sending him to rehab. He was bullied as a child, giving him a touch of trust issues. He tends to roll the handle of his umbrella when thinking of the right things to say at certain times.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 am

Much better. Smile How about:

1. How he see himself.
    2. How he believe others see himself.
    3. What motivates him to go this far in life.
    4. How he would behave to those who wants some favour that he can give but some reason doesn't want to, if he cannot afford to alienate those people.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:15 am

1. He believes he is smart and brilliant, but is a fat waste of space.
    2. He believes that others see him as a creepy figure, but sometimes he's nothing but a fat waste, the jokes Sherlock make hurt, but he hides it.
    3. He just wants to be there for Sherlock, making sure that he can always take care of him.
    4. He would be a polite host, saying that he will look into it as soon as something opens up. Then offer them a drink, before either getting them to leave his office or (if he is at a gala) walk away.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 am

Ok, yours is whump/hurt/comfort type with predilection for angst. Lol, now I understand why he would be confused if Anthea suddenly is hitting on him. He is 'Office/public persona Mycroft' while seduction attempt belongs in the 'Private sector/the real man behind the mask' area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 am