BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Hello there!

ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Job : A minor position in the government.
    Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by ShadowKing Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:59 am

I, as you can see, am new. I have mostly started rps on Omegle and they have moved over to email after a while. I am currently in on where John is Sherlock's son, I'm thinking about posting it, but I'm not sure... I can be Sherlock, John, Athena and Mycroft. (Or really any character you would prefer...)
    Any ways,
    Hello there everyone!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post by Night Baron Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:12 am

Hello, Your Majesty. What an attractive avatar you have. Wink Please tell us humble citizens about your interests and style of playing.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

Post by ShadowKing Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 am

Thank you, I enjoy any rp you can give me. I will never say no. I am okay with OCs and crossovers, but with OCs you have to give me info on the character. Those are my terms, take them or leave them.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi there,
    Welcome to the boards. It's pretty quiet on here usually but we are a friendly lot all the same.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Not clear enough, ShadowKing. Are you a fanfic writer or maybe have some favourite stories? If so, link here will help potential partner to decide.
    ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:39 am

I do write fan fic, but sadly have yet to write any Sherlock FF,  so far it is only Doctor Who.

My fanfiction.net account username is Robin The Girl Wonder, feel free to read anything I have posted on there. A lot of them are from when I first started writing, so please excuse.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 am

I've had skimmed your stories and decide to bow down from possible partnership. May you found someone who can match your taste and skill. Smile
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 am

Shadowking, you are one up on me, when I started rp-ing I had never rp-d and little idea of what I liked or disliked, that was three years ago. I read several Rp's to see how to write one though. I dare say as soon as The Abominable Bride has aired we will get new members so get yourself ready with some ideas for a plot and if you aren't sorted by then keep your eye out for a new member for a partner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 am