BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :)

scxndals
    scxndals

Job : Consult.
    Hobbies : Out-witting. Out-thinking. Solving the puzzles that criminals leave behind.

I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :) Empty I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :)

Post by scxndals Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello!

I would love to play Irene Adler for another Sherlock,

Or Sherlock for an Irene Adler.

I'm pretty competent in the realm of playing intelligent and manipulative characters. Let me know if you'd like to start a thread!
    Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Job : The British Government. Walking database. Looking out for my brother, constantly.

I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :) Empty Re: I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :)

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi and welcome,
    There's a member called adlocked who might be a good partner for you for -well AdLock!
    Wishing you a load of fun on here and satisfying roleplaying
    MH
    scxndals
    scxndals

Hobbies : Out-witting. Out-thinking. Solving the puzzles that criminals leave behind.

I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :) Empty Re: I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :)

Post by scxndals Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:26 am

Why thank you!
    I sent them a message. Very Happy

I'm still up for takers though.
    Thinking of RPing with other characters as well.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:57 am

Please tell us more about the dos and don'ts of RP-ing with you as well as what kind of things you prefer to be involved in. More details the better. Smile
    scxndals
    scxndals

I can play Sherlock or Miss Adler. :) Empty Rules!

Post by scxndals Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Oh okay. Very Happy

Cannon --

Well first and foremost, I prefer to do things canon. If there's any kind of romance or violence or any kind of intensity, I want to keep the characters reactions within their personality traits. That means no fluff.
    Also, guys ... Sherlock is rude. :/ Irene is manipulative. Moriarty is cruel and weird. Etc. Please don't be personally offended if I play these traits out to your character; react to it IC instead! Have fun with it!

No god modding --

No reading my character's thoughts or intentions through my writing, unless your character is so able. ( ;D )
    No taking over my character somehow.
    No rping damage, thoughts or emotions onto my character.

Plotting --

Approach me! ;D
    Be honest and open. I'm very open to accommodating to people's ideas.
    Please don't be too thorough with a beginning, middle, and end. I like a basic idea with an open ending that relies on where the replies lead. Enhances the anticipation. ;D
    I am so down for over the top, mental challenges, violence, sex, and blasphemy.

Basic --

I like things that are intense and stimulating, so sometimes I might go overboard (I think). If my reply is ever too much, I am ALWAYS down to retype it.

Let me know if anybody has any questions!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Acceptable to me. Too bad it must be canon because my characters tends to be darker than BBC's. Example, personality-wise he is a hybrid of Mycroft Holmes and Mr. Snow the vampire elder. Hope you get a partner who can handle your fire. ;D
    adlocked
    adlocked

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by adlocked Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:42 pm

I responded to your message! Only thing is I am no Sherlock Holmes, I am a joke at deduction, so inevitably the Sherlock I play is a bit less 'intense' I guess than canon. I keep as canon as I am possibly able to, though -- within my intellectual limits. Lol

But I guess if you're Irene I don't have to worry about it since he gets totally bewildered around her anyway. haha

I am so glad that you are all about depth in responses, violence and stuff like that though because I've been struggling to find people. I am down for everything as far up there as character death, nothing is too much for me really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:03 am