BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

hi, my name is....

Player
    Player

hi, my name is.... Empty hi, my name is....

Post by Player Sun May 17, 2015 3:44 am

greetings everyone,
    i´m obviously new here, not obviously totally mad about the series and hopefully not so obviously from germany ( as i try my best to not sound like a -kraut eating farmer -)
    so : not a native speaker alert !!!
    i´m intrested in a nice chatpartner for some long and darkish story´s, could be dramatic, romantic, what so ever.
    i promise i´m not scared to making mistakes and try my best to not be totally crap in what i wrote.
    i´m also a nice and friendly person, intrested in all kind of stuff, as long it´s not to spaced up.
    and no kid-lock or uni stuff or any other kind of ageplay / alternative universe :-)
    (that includes werewolfs and other strange stuff )
    by the way, i would like to play/write john in our storys, so if you can imagine yourself as a -not so bad- sherlock, please contact me.

i´m available on skype ( that´s who i like to play ) under the name :
    doktor.plasma

thx for reading, not rolling with your eyes ( hopefully)

kati
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

hi, my name is.... Empty Re: hi, my name is....

Post by Sherlock. Sun May 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

I've been to Germany on holiday twice, met a lot of nice people and had a great time both visits.

Great introduction by the way, we like to hear what new members are interested in writing/playing.

Sorry I don't fit you bill because I prefer to use the boards for roleplaying but others here do chat /skype. Their names are in their posts. Just thought I'd nip in and say hello.
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:52 am

I might add you on Skype Smile
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome, nice to see new people. You'll have fun, promise. Don't worry about the language, we're patient people... Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:40 am