BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

My Deepest Apologies

In-My-Mind-Palace
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

My Deepest Apologies Empty My Deepest Apologies

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:15 am

To all of my partners that I'd been with here on this site, I am truly very very sorry for my recent disappearance. I've been dealing with some personal stuff lately. Some of you may already know that sometime last month, One of my pets had died, and this last weekend, another of them had also passed away. Between that, I'd been doing some training at my work, and my schedule had been flopped around making replying very difficult for me because I haven't had much free time lately. My work schedule is now back to normal (Mostly) and things are slowly getting sorted out, so I will be returning to the RPing world, and replying to everything that had been abruptly put on hold.

If we haven't been able to officially start anything, please do give me a friendly reminder, over the past few weeks, I have forgotten any plans that I might have had with people. So please give me a gentle nudge.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for not giving most of you even a word before vanishing.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

My Deepest Apologies Empty Re: My Deepest Apologies

Post by His-Doctor Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:13 am

No problem. I've been too busy to whip the muse into life. it happens to us all. RL strikes again. Sometimes you just can't warn everyone of a slowdown or stoppage. Sorry about your little pets.
    In-My-Mind-Palace
    In-My-Mind-Palace

Job : World's only Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Game is On!

Post by In-My-Mind-Palace Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 am

I do appreciate your patience, and your understanding,
    Things are finally settling back down to where I'm able to handle them.
    And thank you, it was rough loosing them so close together,
    But the sentimental part of me says that it's better that way because they were sisters.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:54 am

That sounds pretty shitty, but good to see you back around these parts. We were planning out an RP in inbox that we never got around to starting, but I'd be happy to carry on with that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 pm