BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+4
InsanityxSmiles
Sydney-Harrison
allonsysherlocklove
Sanashiya
8 posters

can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ?

Sanashiya
    Sanashiya

Job : Manga translator
    Hobbies : Translating Japanese stuff, fangirling about Sherlock, petting my cats, reading books, listening to music, eating, sleeping...

can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ? Empty can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ?

Post by Sanashiya Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:30 am

Hello everybody !

I'm Sana (or Sanashiya, but if you're lazy, Sana will do perfectly fine). I decided to register because I wanted to try out a roleplay Sherlock... (obviously). I've been writing fanfiction so far, sometimes drawing fanart, but Sherlock roleplay, never been there before. So I wanted to give it a go and this forum looked really nice.

I can play whoever you want. I love everyone in this show (and some more than others, of course (except Donovan, but well)). So if you're in need of a partner, ask me, I'll be happy to try and I'll do my best.

English in not my mother tongue and it's the first time I'm trying to write in a foreign language, so I hope my grammatical mistakes and my weird writing style (maybe, I don't know) won't stop you from wanting to play with me.

That aside, there's not much to be said. I'm 24 years old, I work as a manga translator in a editing company, which gives me plenty of time to think and fangirl about Sherlock, with the friends I managed to get into the fandom and with my family I forced to watch the show. So far everyone's loving it and I feel quite proud of myself.

Ok. That's all I guess. I do hope my poor English won't scare you away. I'm open to anything, any ship at all, Johnlock of course, Mystrade if need be (what a strange ship though, we've never seen the two guys together at all throughout the show...), Sherene, Sheriarty, Johnstrade, Anderlock, Sherstrade, JAM, JAMlock even, well, everything. Though I confess I'm not really fond of Sherlolly, romantically anyways. That being said, I'm not especially seeking a romantic RP, it might as well be about the strange brother relationship between Sherlock and Mycroft, or the bromance between John and Sherlock, John and Lestrade, Sherlock and Lestrade, or the subtile friendship between Sherlock and Mary... Whatever. Your choice. I'm open to anything. Even John's moustache and Lestrade's hair. Even Sherlock's hand and Sherlock's curls. Let's create something funny together. Or heart-wrenching. Or fluffy. Let's have fun together !
    allonsysherlocklove
    allonsysherlocklove

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : The Work, playing violin, insulting Anderson

can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ? Empty Re: can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ?

Post by allonsysherlocklove Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:47 am

Hello there!
    So, here's what I've found with RP. It's probably one of the best combinations of improvisational theater and fanfiction that I've ever seen.

I usually play John or Sherlock. My John account is jawnofthejam if you want to take a look. This is my Sherlock account. If you're looking for an RP, go check out the RP Adverts page. There are a few that are recruiting right now if you're ready to jump in.

allonsysherlocklove
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ? Empty Re: can i 'elp yeww with anything sir ?

Post by Sydney-Harrison Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:50 am

Hi welcome and all that shit. I'm not good at hellos. Never have been.maybe I will be.
    InsanityxSmiles
    InsanityxSmiles

Post by InsanityxSmiles Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 am

Hullo hullo! Nice to meet ya~
    Benedict Cumberbatch
    Benedict Cumberbatch

Job : Actor
    Hobbies : Motorcycling, Scuba Diving, Sketching.

Post by Benedict Cumberbatch Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Sanashiya,

We roleplay where our imagination takes us. As you'll see if you look through the list of roleplays in each section we roleplay like you see in the series and we also ship like a boatyard. There's been one RP where John was a dog. There is also WhoLock and Freebatch in AU. If you've read 'Performance in a Leading Role that's possible too.

Your English is perfectly good enough for you to be understood. As my friend above says have a look at adverts or advertise yourself.

Have fun  Smile 
    TheCountess
    TheCountess

Job : Saving people, you know, that sort of thing!

Post by TheCountess Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 pm

I wanted to post, say hello and welcome, and say that I had quite a hearty chuckle when I read about the possibility of a roleplay between Sherlocks hand and his hair. Oh, that was a winner right there!! I had a good chuckle!!

I hope that you find quite a bit of roleplay on here! I am open for near anything as well, if you end up searching for anyone or thing. My other account is bbcandy13, and I, like you, and pretty much open to anything. And your English is fine, don't worry! =D

So... welcome!! And enjoy!!
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

JAM!Lock Oooh yessss. Not had anyone mention they might like to try that before. I play John with this account and Sherlock with my Sherlock. account both traditional and JohnLock.
    Sanashiya
    Sanashiya

Hobbies : Translating Japanese stuff, fangirling about Sherlock, petting my cats, reading books, listening to music, eating, sleeping...

Post by Sanashiya Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:37 am

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome ! I'm sure I'm gonna love this place ! ^^

allonsysherlocklove wrote:Hello there!
    So, here's what I've found with RP. It's probably one of the best combinations of improvisational theater and fanfiction that I've ever seen.

Well, I've been rp-ing for quite a long time actually, but not about Sherlock and not in English, which is why I was a little shy about it at the beginning. And then I thought, oh well, why not, after all ?

Benedict Cumberbatch wrote:
    There's been one RP where John was a dog. There is also WhoLock and Freebatch in AU. If you've read 'Performance in a Leading Role that's possible too. 

I'm liking this place more and more !
    And about Performance in a Leading Role, who hasn't ? ^^ It's one of my favourites. (After 'A Finger Slip' though, because... A Finger Slip.)

TheCountess wrote:I wanted to post, say hello and welcome, and say that I had quite a hearty chuckle when I read about the possibility of a roleplay between Sherlocks hand and his hair. Oh, that was a winner right there!! I had a good chuckle!!

Truth is I've been put to the test by a friend to write a short story about Sherlock's hand and his hair, after the two sexy ruffle scenes of the last episodes. So I tried, and quite frankly, it's such a stupid idea that it ended up quite funny to write... (Well, I bet if there's such a thing as TunaLock, Sherlock's hair and Sherlock's hand as a pairing won't be much of a shock. Ah dear, the fandom.)

His-Doctor wrote:JAM!Lock Oooh yessss. Not had anyone mention they might like to try that before. I play John with this account and Sherlock with my Sherlock. account both traditional and JohnLock.

Well, by JAM I meant John And Mary, as I've heard that ship name a few days ago and totally fell for it. And then the JAMlock as a threesome (doesn't have to be sexual though).
    Was yours JAM!lock as in real jam like the one John likes ? (Why is that, by the way ? Sherlock's bees and John's red pants, I understood where it came from, but the jam, never got it...)
    Anyway, why not, after all ! Like I said, I'm open to anything, even the crackiest pairings. ^^ And another friend of mine is currently writing about Harold and François (like, John's moustache and Sherlock's fake moustache of the Empty Hearse), so...
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:35 am

Sanashiya wrote: (Well, I bet if there's such a thing as TunaLock, Sherlock's hair and Sherlock's hand as a pairing won't be much of a shock. Ah dear, the fandom.)

His-Doctor wrote:JAM!Lock Oooh yessss. Not had anyone mention they might like to try that before. I play John with this account and Sherlock with my Sherlock. account both traditional and JohnLock.

Well, by JAM I meant John And Mary, as I've heard that ship name a few days ago and totally fell for it. And then the JAMlock as a threesome (doesn't have to be sexual though).
    Was yours JAM!lock as in real jam like the one John likes ? (Why is that, by the way ? Sherlock's bees and John's red pants, I understood where it came from, but the jam, never got it...)
    Anyway, why not, after all ! Like I said, I'm open to anything, even the crackiest pairings. ^^ And another friend of mine is currently writing about Harold and François (like, John's moustache and Sherlock's fake moustache of the Empty Hearse), so...

I've attempted JAM John And Mary but the Mary got busy with real life and stopped posting so that RP died. It is a new-ish ship name, yes. Good isn't it  Very Happy 

John and his real jam. I put references to things like that in an RP but I've not even thought of doing a John/jam RP. I could probably find out where that pairing originated for you when I've a mo.

I'm in an ongoing RP with the JAM John/Mary paring and with Sherlock in. It won't be a threesome though, it is case based so she's going to get killed off dramatically, it will end up as JohnLock.
    Sanashiya
    Sanashiya

Post by Sanashiya Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:44 am

His-Doctor wrote:
    John and his real jam. I put references to things like that in an RP but I've not even thought of doing a John/jam RP. I could probably find out where that pairing originated for you when I've a mo.

Don't worry about it, I was just too lazy to find out why by myself, so I asked just in case someone here knew ^^

I'm in an ongoing RP with the JAM John/Mary paring and with Sherlock in. It won't be a threesome though, it is case based so she's going to get killed off dramatically, it will end up as JohnLock.

How cruel XD (I want to read that though!) Poor Mary. I like her so much. (I was sure I was going to like before series 3, but AFTER series 3, I totally fell in love with her!)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 am

Sanashiya wrote:
    His-Doctor wrote:

Don't worry about it, I was just too lazy to find out why by myself, so I asked just in case someone here knew ^^

How cruel XD (I want to read that though!) Poor Mary. I like her so much. (I was sure I was going to like before series 3, but AFTER series 3, I totally fell in love with her!)

Yeah, we can be a bit cruel for the sake of good drama. A lot cruel, actually when I think about it.  Twisted Evil Embarassed  We had nothing to go on apart from canon and the RDJ films but we know much more about the series Mary. That RP is 'Just the Two of us Against the Rest of the World. I have a fantastic John Hamish Watson in it. Jawnoffthe jam I'm playing with currently is brilliant too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:18 pm