BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Beginners luck

tashigidk

Beginners luck Empty Beginners luck

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 pm

London was never at it's best when summer came and the temprature hit 25-30c. At least Sherlock didn't think so. It was insufferable! Thank god it was such a short period of time, but nevertheless it happened every year. Some called it global warming. Sherlock rolled his eyes as he tried to open a window. If people would just stop aying things their average brains knew nothing about!

"OPEN YOU STUPID WINDOW! OPEN!" he raged, shorttempered as he could be and tried to put more strenght into it. But it was troublesome. The heath was getting to them. Miss Hudson didn't know what aircondition was! Or so it seemed as the only releif was to open a window! He was sweating as he refused to get out of his normal cloths and into shorter versions like shorts and so. 
    "John!!" He finally yelled. Where was the soldier when needed??
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Beginners luck Empty Re: Beginners luck

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

John rolled his eyes and set his laptop down and walked off to find Sherlock. Knowing him, he probably needed help. John had put on a pair of shorts and a rather snug t-shirt that showed the contour of his rather well built body. Yes, he may have pudge, but mostly it's muscle he gained from the war.

As he made his way to Sherlock, he spotted the problem. "Your serious? You want me to help you open the damn window?" John raised an eyebrow and walked over next to Sherlock and easily pulled the window open. "You really should put on some shorts or something..." He said, turning away. "Any cases?"

John had noticed how its been so hot and how Sherlock refuses to wear shorts and t-shirts. It confuses him. He looked over at Sherlock and chuckled. Even if he was hard headed, he was still a bit brilliant.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Sherlock did what he usually did when John asked if he was serious. He got half offended. "The window is clearly broken and as you are the only one who is able to open it I expect you to be the one who broke it." Sherlock said in his more calm tone. He looked at John, his eyes wandering from top to toe. "... John. You look like a tourist." He pointed out. Actually not trying to be mean but to help John as he was sure John didn't want to look like one. At the mention of a case he groaned annoyed and marched back into the kitchen, opening the fridge only to stand there and get cooled down. "No. Nothing!" He added disappointed. "You would think someone would kill in a heat like this, hell im close to kill for the assurance of cooler weather!" He mumbled in his annoyed way and took a deep breath, finally, a bit of cooling.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:57 pm

"You broke it last month you bloody git! Something about an experiment and Irene Adler..." John mumbled as he looked out the window and put his hands in his pockets. "I look how I look. If I look like a tourist, so be it... It's better than sweating to death. Can you not just appreciate the outfit I'm wearing? No! Your bloody Sherlock Holmes!" John rolled his eyes and went after Sherlock. "Close the fridge... Go take a cold shower and ill bring you some cooler close to wear... I think you'd look rather smashing in a pair of shorts and a shirt but, what ever you want."
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:02 pm

"Oh don't be silly John im pointing it out to help you." Sherlock said, not closing the fridge. "If we wanna be taken serious in our buisness we have to look professional. Short dosen't show that." He said sighning, did he always had to point out the obvious. 

Sherlock was about to refuse when John said something that made him look at him confused. ".... I would look smashing....?" He repeated in pure disbeleif. Now John had to be joking!

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:09 pm

"Yes... Smashing... You'd show off your legs and your frame. You have the body that people would kill for, Sherlock. Maybe you should try using it sometime." John said off handedly before walking up the stairs. "Just trust me for once." He called off behind his shoulder.

"Cold showers cool you down, seriously." John called also and scratches his jaw.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Sherlock kept standing there, in front of the fridge. Confused and surprised. Had John just said, what he thought he did? 

"Maybe you should take one yourself! You're talking in tongues!" He called after him and closed the door. No matter what he needed to change cloths, so a shower might actually be something that had to be done. So, he did so. Went for a shower.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm

"Bloody git!" John called off after Sherlock as he heard Him walk in the direction for the bathroom. "I'm not speaking in tongues, you just don't understand what keeps you cool, calm and collected." John grinned and leaned against the wall.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

"I rather be hot than look like a unprofessional tourist!" Sherlock snapped back but with his own little smile om his lips. 

"If you wanna be usefull then check the website and see if there is any cases!" He added as he slammed the bathroom door behind him.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:29 pm

"But you would be hot by looking like an unprofessional tourist... We had this talk earlier... Remember?" John grinned and logged back onto his computer.

"No cases! None!" John whined.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 pm

A displeased groan could be heard from the bathroom. "Keep looking! Papers, news... there must be somesthing!" He called before the water started to run. The experiment started. Would John be right?

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:38 pm

"NOTHING AT ALL!" John shouted. "I'm making tea, so ill deal with it." He chuckled and scratched his jaw. "So we will take the day off." He sighed.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 pm

"John don't say that!" Sherlock said as he walked out of the bathroom, stopping at the door into the kitchen, with a towel around his waist as he was going to the bedroom for clean cloths. "I need brainfood! A case, puzzle, murder... something! What he the world should we do with a ... day off.." the last two words said with a hint of a displeased face.
    "My brain would rotten up."

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

John chuckled and looked up. His face clouded over. "Jesus... Warn a man when you walk out to the kitchen naked! Or nearly naked in your case." John couldn't bring himself to look away. "Maybe... I could talk to Mycroft?"
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 pm

"Mycroft?!" Sherlock said with surprise. "Not even if he was last man on earth." Siblingfights never ended. 
    "John please. Contain yourself. I told you im married to my work." He simply replied but smiling, almost smirking as his ego was boosted, as he walked to the bedroom.

"Try Lestrade!" He called before slamming the bedroomdoor.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"BASTARD!" John called out as he texted Lestrade who told them that the only case possible is about a missing cat. He laughed and walked to Sherlock's room and knocked at the door. "There's a cat in a tree... Nothing interesting besides."
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Sherlock opened the door, now in pants but with his shirt in his hands and looked at John as if he had gone mad. 
    "John.... we need to leave London." He added, getting his shirt on. "There must be a case somwhere in England!"

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:17 am

"Yes... I'm a bit mad. The heats messing with my head. That's all I have to say. Put on your shirt or ill place it on you myself. Do it..." John rolled his eyes. "We aren't leaving..."
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:20 am

Sherlock sighned annoyed as he put on his shirt. "You rather stay here and rotten up??" He asked, already begining to sweat again.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 am

"YES! There isn't any reason that you've got to go around finding cases. One will come to you in good time." John rolls his eyes and wraps a hand around Sherlock's arm.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:27 am

Sherlock raised an eyebrow, observing what John was doing. 
    "John. I need something to do now. Not when destiny decides to grant me a case! God know how long that will take."

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 am

John pulled Sherlock out of the room. He pushes him into the hallway and puts his hands on his hips. "I said no... Go to your violin and play it... We aren't leaving. Do you want me to go murder someone?"
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 am

Sherlock looked surprised but then frowned. "What are you? My mother?" He scrolled, walking pass him. "I got Mycroft for that. I expected more from you John." He said in a disappointed tone, finding his jacket.

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:48 am

"WHAT... What do you want me to do? We can't go anywhere. What if someone comes in with a good case? We can't leave." John reasoned.
    tashigidk

Post by tashigidk Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:53 am

"Right and that's why you stay and I leave." Sherlock snapped back, getting his coat on which was way too hot and went down the stairs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 pm