BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Hi everyone! XD

AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Hi everyone! XD Empty Hi everyone! XD

Post by AnnieLuv Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 am

So, um, hey Smile I'm AnnieLuv *Hi AnnieLuv...* (lol, Finding Nemo pops into my head) and I'm really new at this stuff, so... I have a question- and that question is:
    *dramatic drumroll time!*
    Can we play as OC's or made up people?

It might be a completely ridiculous question... or it might not be, I'm not sure... If we can't that's okay, and if we can then that's okay, I was just wondering.

You might've been wondering which character Annie is in Sherlock or you might've already worked out that she isn't... or you might've met me on Omegle (LOL) but yeah, anyway, just wondering Smile Laterz
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Hi everyone! XD Empty Re: Hi everyone! XD

Post by J Watson@221B Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:14 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 am

Hi and welcome!

Well... we haven't had OC's before... But I must say it sounds quite interesting to me...

Could you please explain what you are looking for in an RP? And please describe your character ^^
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello there Annie and welcome to the forum!

We've got a couple of other OC types - John and Sherlock's son, Moriarty and Moran's daughter, and Lestrade's daughter!
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Location : 1 Prescot Street, London- but don't go getting ideas, loves, that's just my business address ;)
    Job : I give advice of... questionable legality, as well as valuable information for anyone in seek of it *charges and conditions apply*- give me a call if your interested
    Hobbies : Messing with people, playing with fire, occasionally mudering someone- but only if they deserved it (I'm not a monster), being a genius (yes, it's a hobbie), thinking of new ways to mess with the system, trying to stay away from my dad (aka a certain consulting criminal)

Post by AnnieLuv Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Ok, first of all, the only role playing I've done so far has been on Omegle, so I've only really been doing conversation Role playing but I'm looking forward to learning how to do it properly. Second of all, my character's name is Annie and she usually ends up being Moriarty's daughter (because I LOVE those fics). Most time's she's really tough, but in my latest RP's, she's been more scared than anything... I don't know, I'm not very good at making up my mind- I like to change stuff around a lot... anyway, yeah Smile
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Aha, Well... I don't know if I can help you with that... I have a Sherlock account (this one) and an Irene account (The Woman)

I have never read parent!lock or parent!mormor (or whatever the name is) So I can't really estimate what my opinion about it is. Who is the mother anyway?

But maybe something with Irene? That would be fun, I guess...
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah, I've done a couple of RP's with Adler as the mum, and another couple with some random chick who wasn't a good mum and is dead... like i said, i change around- staying the same is sooo BORING. When i finally find one i like, i'll keep it like that... probably Smile
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:21 am

Hi and welcome.

There is a Lestrade's sister Samantha and an Ann MacGregor, a detective with intuitive abilities.

It really doesn't matter if what you have done is different or if you have no experience even, I didn't have any when I joined,you'll soon pick up the idea. Have fun.
    AnnieLuv
    AnnieLuv

Post by AnnieLuv Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 pm

hahaha, thanks guys Smile

i look forward to causing some mischief you Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm