BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Smarter than you.

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Smarter than you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Smarter than you.

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Sherlock's eyes widened when Jim spoke, his voice had lowered considerably and it was just slightly scratchy, a clear symptom of... grey eyes moved down the other's body.
    Oh.

"That's not how people usually react," he muttered, clearly intrigued, sitting back on his chair and sliding it in front of Jim.

"That's not what people usually say," he added and felt himself swallow hard, his heartbeat picking up. "Did I get everything correct?"

He leaned even closer, searching the other's eyes, his hands settling on other man's thighs.
    "You have no gag... why haven't you yelled for help?" he asked, his voice dropping lower.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Of course this wasn't his people usually reacted. No sane person would get a complete hard on from a stranger blurring out the secrets from his past.

"How do people normally react?" He wondered, ordinary people would cry, right? They would be terrified and begging...

Jim swallowed loud as he felt long fingers slide on to his thighs. This wasn't helping. This wasn't helping at all!

Jim tried to look away from Sherlock, backing off slightly as he threw his head backwards.
    "I presume no one could hear me anyway. Waste of precious energy." he hissed. Sherlock's shouldn't be this close, though... Jim liked it!
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 pm

"Anger, usually," he muttered, grey eyes restless on the other's face, he could see him grow frustrated, it was a power Sherlock never had on anyone, no matter how good his deductions were.

"Scorn. Despair," he added, tapping his fingertips on Jim's thighs, he could feel the fabric of his trousers oh so thin. "People don't like me to know their secrets..."

He felt anger flare up when the other looked away, and his hand rose instinctively, grabbing the other's hair, making him look at him.
    "We both know that's not the real reason," he hissed, licking his lips. "The chance of being in a secluded area in London is not so high, it's a long shot, but better than staying here still and silent..."

He smiled very softly.
    "You don't just like me being clever... you like this position... you like me taking advantage of you..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm

"People hardly like anything that expose them self in such ways. But you forgot one teeeennsssy thing here, clever detective." Jim spoke louder now, making sure he was serious. " I am not just anybody" he said through clenched teeth. If Sherlock expected him to react like most people, he was wrong. Very wrong.

Jim gasp and could only just hold back a yelp when Sherlock grasped his hair. He was now forced into looking in those deep grey, blue-ish eyes. He swallowed loud and was visibly intimidated by Sherlock's actions and words.

"If that's really what you think." He replied, as emotionless as he could, but even now the clear tone of excitement rang through. Jim wasn't even able to think straight anymore.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu May 10, 2012 10:35 pm

"I know very well you aren't," he replied, tugging at the other's hair just a bit more, his fingers kneading the other man's scalp. "But I know that you don't like people knowing your secrets, either... which his the reason why no one knows about this at all..."

Their faces were mere millimeters apart, he could feel Jim's breath on his lips. "It's not that you are scared they would start a new investigation on your parents' death that you have hidden all this..." he whispered, he could easily kiss him, he thought briefly.

"Is it because it's the only murder that actually made you feel guilty?" he suggested, but he couldn't really say at this point.

His hand slowly let go of the other's head, the grip turning into a caress.
    "It is... it is exactly what I think... and there is one part of you that's straining for attention and is just giving me more reasons to think I am right..." he muttered with a smirk.

"You think I wouldn't notice? I notice everything, my dear James," he muttered, the hand at the back of Moriarty's neck was sliding down his collar now, dacing over the other man's shirt buttons, and lower.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 10, 2012 11:17 pm

jim helplessly stared into the handsome detective's eyes. He had no choice anyway. When Sherlock spoke he could nearly feel their lips brushing together. If only he would do that. Jim had to force those thoughts out, but it wasn't particularly working considering Sherlock's actions.

"I don't regret it." He replied. "But I don't think I'd do it again either." He had to confess. Jim had spent some time dwelling on the fact he killed his own parents, but never felt a spark of guilt along the process. He just knew now that he should have worked more carefully, not leaving open so many options.

Jim let out a sigh of relief when the tight grip on his hair loosened up, followed by such an heavenly touch in the back of his neck. It felt good, too good. Before he noticed he found himself trying to lean. Against the touch.

His cheeks flushed red when Sherlock mentioned he noticed jim's arousal. His gazed lowered, looking at it himself. There was no denying, everyone could see it.

Jim followed Sherlock's tall fingers moving along his shirt with his eyes. "What are you doing?" He whimpered helplessly. He was on the edge of asking Sherlock to finally get on with it in stead of teasing him like that. " You don't seem the type to use this as a tool to gain your power." He whispered, sherlock was close enough to hear after all. "What makes me different? The fact I don't react as ordinary people do? Or the fact you oddly enough find yourself attracted to me in the way as I find myself attracted to you?"
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 am

"Of course you don't regret it, your father was a horrible person," he whispered, enjoying the way Jim seemed to lean towards his touch.
    It was a surprise, really.

"Your mother on the other hand did not deserve it... her only fault was to be ignorant..." he added, his fingers were now skipping over Jim's belly, and looped around his belt, tugging it a bit.

"I did not expect this," he muttered, ignoring the first question, his voice dripping slowly, his eyes blazing with lust. "I have been attracted to you since I saw the first picture of you I was able to find, Jim," he confessed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I didn't think you would require the feeling so willingly..." he added with a smirk, leaning that bit closer, their noses brushing against each other.
    "Or that you would blush under my touch..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 5:26 am

Jim tried to ignore the words about his parents, especially his mother. Sherlock made him feel bad about what he had done to her, something he didn't allow himself to feel. He bit his tongue holding back an angry reply.

His eyes narrowed even more when Sherlock's fingers hooked around his belt. He couldn't hold it together anymore. He needed something, anything.

"I never expected myself to respond this... greedy." he said, looking into Sherlock's eyes again.

His cheeks still flushed red and feeling rather warm, he was still blushing. His body was betraying the kind of image he had been trying to create in the past half hour and Sherlock didn't care about pretty words when he had the evidence right under his nose.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Sherlock saw the flicker of anger in the other's eyes, and it told him just how right his deduction was.
    It gave him another surge of adrenaline.
    The boost of confidence he needed to go on.

"I can tell," he said with a smirk and he finally made a decision.
    His hand tugging on the other's pants again and his neck craning ahead, making his lips crash with Jim's.

He didn't let himself hesitate, he slid his tongue in the other's mouth, exploring, rough, demanding.
    Whether he wanted it or not, Sherlock was going to snog the hell out of this man.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Jim had no time to comments Sherlock's tugging on his pants. As the detectives lips came crashing inN Jim hesitated, but his tongue also came to join. Instinctively jim parted his lips more, now allowing his own tongue to dance around Sherlock's.

The taste and scents of this handsome man was overwhelming and kissing back was the only thing Jim could do. There was no point in trying to avoid it, he had nowhere to go, neither could he even flinch away from it. Sherlock now was definitely winning this game. Damn...
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm

The kiss became more passionate the second Jim started returning it, it quickly turned hot, filthy, and overly sexual even for Sherlock.

The detective had to pull away, even just for air, but his body screamed in agony.
    It wanted Jim.
    It wanted more.

He stepped back, receding all contacts, his breathing ragged, his pupils dilated.
    "Sorry," he said without thinking, and turned around, he couldn't look at those rosy lips, they were calling him near.

He then realized he was not supposed to apologize.
    Damn.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 am

Jim bit on his lower lip as Sherlock retrieved himself, the old air brushing over his moist lips. Why couldn't this last longer? There must be a reason.

"Oh no no, honey. Don't apologize. I enjoyed it." He groaned, knowing that it was something Sherlock didn't want to hear. The detective didn't want Jim to enjoy it, but what could he do? The man was handsome and sure knew how to turn another on. And some innocent snogging might have been his only way out of this.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 am

Sherlock felt his heart clench in his chest at Jim's words, he was turned on, he wanted this, and the fact the consulting criminal seemed to be wanting it as well was turning out to be difficult to digest.
    What was he supposed to do?

"I need to go," he said stiffly, he needed time to process this, so he decided to take it in his hands and leave Jim alone in the room again.

"I will be back," he added before disappearing behind the heavy door. It sounded a lot like a menace.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 am

Jim had expected Sherlock to sit back down in front of him, to pull him in to yet another filthy but arousing kiss. But of course, the detective felt he was losing his own game.

"Wait.. Wait no, where are you going?" He tried, but he heard Sherlock had already started to leave.
    "Come back you bastard!" He tried once more, but the door slammed and Jim was left alone in a cold, dusty abandoned warehouse.

The next hours he just sat there, trying to scream in order of anyone to hear him, but all was in vein. His wrist were covered in bloody burn wounds coming from the friction with the rope. He had to give in.

It wasn't until the next morning some woman came walking in. She had a platter with a small glass of water and 2 slices of bread. Jim was allowed using the bathroom but he knew people were too close to escape.

The same ritual repeated at both none and in the evening for the next 3 days. Jim barely slept, he felt dirty and was exhausted. The woman taking care of him never talked back. He had tried to ask her what Sherlock was up to, where he was and what he expected, but nothing came back.

That day he noticed sunlight coming through the high windows on the left of him. The direct sunlight burned in his eyes and he closed them for a few seconds. His body was aching and he didn't knew for how long he could stay like this. Just when he let his neck hang low, the door opened. It weren't the familiar woman's shoes he heard. Neither did it sound like Sherlock's. Before he could do anything he felt a needle drilling in his upper arm. "What the hell." He protested, but it only took seconds before dizziness kicked in.

When Jim woke up he found himself laying on a bed. Not the most comfortable one, but anything was better then that chair. Slowly he fluttered his eyelids open. Where was he? A dark room, just a really small window covered in bars. Jim lifted himself on his feet, exploring the room. "Hello?" He shouted, but he knew it wouldn't do much anyway.

There was another small door in his room, he tried the know, it opened! Hesitatingly he pushed it open further, leading himself into his own bathroom. Considering from where he was coming from, this was luxury. Without thinking Jim undressed, he HAD to take a shower!

Water had never felt so good on his body. It was refreshing, calming and almost nice. He couldn't stay in long though, he was way to vulnerable in there considering he hadn't had the slightest clue on where he was. Once back dressed in his main room he sat on the edge of his bed. Waiting...
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun May 13, 2012 9:48 pm

(<3)

Sherlock had tried to keep himself busy, running Moriarty's organization so not to make them realize he was gone took its toll, but the detective still had time to think.
    To think about the man tied in the warehouse and waiting.
    The man who tasted and felt so good.

It was temptation, and Sherlock had never been really good with resisting.

When he decided to move him into the room it was more for practicability than anything else.
    He looked at the video for long, seeing how Jim went into the bathroom and came back with his hair wet.
    No cameras in the bathroom, Sherlock decided he was not that much a pervert.
    He did wonder though.

It was time to go back, he had finally made up his mind on what to do of Jim Moriarty.
    It would be like a series of experiments that would keep him busy for a while.
    And then the criminal could go, and they could fight again on the field, where they weren't close enough to touch.

"You like your new quarters, my dear Jim?" he asked as he came into the room, watching Jim through the bars, he tried to ignore the butterflies that burst in his stomach.

"The funny thing is... the men who brought you here... they work for you..." he said with a smirk. "They have never seen your face though, they don't know it's you..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 1:21 am

Jim had no idea how much time had passed. Every second seemed like a minute, turning the hours into days. He hated waiting, he hated just sitting being able to do nothing. It drove him crazy, what was this detective doing? If he wanted to destroy his organisation why doing it so damn slow? He had Jim, what more did he need?

As he heard the door open, Jim quickly stood up from the bed. He had no idea who was coming, but whoever it was, was not going to see him dwell on things. However, he did expect cameras to be around. When he saw those dark curls, he knew exactly who was walking in. "You." He hissed.

Jim walked as close as he could get, staring down Sherlock with an angry look on his face. "I am not your dear Jim." He replied. A few days ago he might of said different, but Sherlock walked away just as soon as Jim returned the favour. He did not want to end up spending an entire week alone again. He needed to get out here as soon as possible.

As Sherlock mentioned who brought him here his body tensed up. He couldn't believe his own people could be that stupid. Of course, if Sherlock demanded them not to look at the face, they would not look at the face. Jim had said such things before.

"I don't believe you. You're just bluffing." He said through clenched teeth, shaking a little from both anger and adrenaline.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 am

When Jim walked closer, Sherlock felt his muscles tense and his heart speed up, it was preposterous that his body would react like this, but it seemed like he was not in control, he just couldn't help it.

The anger in the other's expression made him feel better though. That part was familiar, something he knew how to deal with.
    "Why are you being so harsh now? You hurt my feelings!" he replied with a smirk. "To think you used to call me honey."

He laughed a bit at Jim's words. "Up to you what you believe. But you should know that being as secretive as you are makes it very easy for this kind of things to happen. How are they supposed to know you are James Moriarty when they have never met you?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 10:34 am

"Feelings?" Jim laughed as he stopped in the middle of his cell. "Clearly you run off when feelings get involved, coward." Jim then tried to make himself as tall as possible; "I am no longer intimidated by your intelligence." He snapped.

Tiredness had gone to his had, it made him weak and less alert. He would never react like this if he hadn't been mentally. Tortured for days. His brain couldn't handle too much anymore and he became sensitive to other things.

"If it's my network you want, why don't you just take it?" He asked, still uncertain what this all meant. Why was he here? What did Sherlock wanted from him?
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon May 14, 2012 11:47 am

Sherlock's eyebrow curled in surprise at Jim's words. "Feelings you say, isn't that rushing ahead? I believe we just had a bit of sexual tension... it happens... especially when great minds meet," he muttered simply, looking him over when he seemed to stretch to stand tall.

"Now, are you now? I didn't think you were intimidated to begin with," he exclaimed amused, it just wasn't possible, Jim couldn't be more handsome than he remembered. He could see the changes, the tension under the other's skin, he was breaking down, and it was making him even more appealing to Sherlock's eyes.

"I told you I am not interested in power, and I am not interested in money..." he explained, his grey eyes looking into Jim's. "I don't want your organization, it would just turn out boring at the end."

"I just want you," he admitted, smirking. "As my personal toy."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"Sexual tension are feelings to, detective." James said, just staring at the other. He managed to calm himself down slightly. Anger were not going to get him out of this, nothing was going to get him out of this! He just had to obey to Sherlock's will, hoping it would be enough to be let alone soon.

"If you don't want my organisation, then leave it alone!" He protested, stepping up as close as possible now, still trying to come across taller then he actually looked like. His eyes drilled into Sherlock's, as if he was trying to push him away with it.

The next words made him back off just slightly. Personal toy? What kind of toy? Torture toy? sex toy? Jim's heart suddenly became a lot faster and he swallowed loud. Asking Sherlock would only lead into another indirect answer, avoiding the subject in order to keep him from any other information, from any other plan the detective had.

"Well, then play with me." Jim said, his voice shaking and audible softer then it was before.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

"Is it now?" he replied dryly. "I would think it is just a blind need of the body," he muttered, once again his eyes couldn't help moving over the other's body, noticing the way he was trying hard to keep his compusure even though being increasingly weaker than a few days ago.

"Oh Jim, I would think you'd know that. I cannot possibly leave it alone, I need to make sure no one looks for you, it's essential, I do not want all of London after me. It would be a bit too much entertainment even for me," he muttered, his hand moving to wrap around a bar.

"I am doing that already, Jim," he whispered, the way the other man's voice shook was making chills run up his spine.
    Oh, he wanted to play in so many ways.

He motioned to the cell door.
    "I can come in. Do you want to fight me? Fight for your release?" he asked with a smirk. "You are angry, very angry..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

"That's not the reason why. You're scared. Scared they'll catch up with you. You only talk big, but action? No..no.. That's not very like you." He was only being provocative now. He had to do something to keep him from begging to release him.

Sherlock's whisper managed to silence him though, it sounded sexy, and sexy was something jim could miss at this moment.

Jim bit his lower lip, why would Sherlock want to come in? To fight? No.. There must be something else. "I am very angry." He hissed, he had to admit it. "And god, I want to beat the crap out of you." his teeth clenched and his hands were now balled. "But then again, I would never be able to get out." He was now speaking more to himself then to Sherlock.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon May 14, 2012 10:16 pm

"There is nothing wrong with a bit of old-fashioned action," he muttered, a bit offended Jim would think he couldn't fight. "I am just making sure no one disturbs us, I do not like having to rush when I am performing my experiments," he added, and slowly moved towards the cell door.

"I like it when you are thinking out loud, Jim... it's arousing," he teased him, taking out a single key and putting it in the gate's lock.

"Just keep in mind that if you do hit me, I won't stand by and take it," he muttered, finally opening the cell and moving inside.

He looked very tall in the small confines of the cell, and he gazed around rather smugly.
    Just by looking at every details in the room, he could tell what Jim had done for the last few hours.

"You seem to have lost hope to escape... you hardly even looked outside to check whether you'd recognize your surroundings."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Jim couldn't believe his own ears, first this man runs away from sexual tension and now he is creating it more then ever? "I sometimes have that effect." He simply replied.

"Are you challenging me?" He asked, thinking about the fact Sherlock would try and fight back. Blood would probably even suit those pretty cheekbones of him. Damn.. No he shouldn't think like this now. He had to fight it off.

As Sherlock walked in, jim stayed exactly where he was, though he was ready to make a move any time. "I presumed, seeing how awfully clever you are, you left me no space to escape. I would even be a teeennnsssy disappointed if you would." He said, shuffling his feet just an ich closer to the dark curled handsome detective.

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 am

"I guess that's the bad boy's charm, isn't it?" he asked, closing the gate behind him and sliding the key in his jacket's pocket, making sure Jim was looking at him. He wanted him to know his options.

"No, not a challenge, a warning... I don't really like violence, but sometimes it's necessary," he said sarcastic, watching him carefully as he stepped closer.
    Sherlock did the same, a long step and he was looking into the other man's eyes as their chests almost touched.

"I don't think it would be any fun if I told you that now, would it?" he whispered, leaning that just bit closer.
    "You just have to decide what to do Jim... if you want to try it out... or if you want... anything else..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am