BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Smarter than you.

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Smarter than you. - Page 9 Empty Re: Smarter than you.

Post by James Moriarty Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 am

Jim didn't move a muscle as he saw Sherlock's tall pale hands reach out for him. He wouldn't slap it away, but he wasn't leaning into the touch either. If it weren't for the posh balcony he was standing on, he could easily be Sherlock's prisoner once again.

"Want me?" Jim repeated playfully, cocking an eyebrow at Sherlock. This was a surprise to say at least, how easily Sherlock was carried away into those old feelings again. But Jim had no right to speak, as he was feeling those exact same things.

"I'd like to see you fall down though, onto your knees." He said, making his voice sound dirty and ambiguous, pun intended.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 am

Sherlock's hand froze when Jim answered him, the words twisting in his head, from the darkest possible interpretation to the most lewd one, supported by Jim's expression and smile.
    His hand falling on the other's shoulder, fingertips grazing the skin at the base of his neck as he leaned increasingly closer.

"You know I know how to pleasure you, James," he whispered, his nose almost brushing against the other's ear.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 am

Jim knew Sherlock had understood his words exactly as he wanted to. The hand on his shoulder giving him perfect proof. His smile became a bit more vicious when he could feel those fingers on his skin. Of course he loved it, how couldn't it, knowing what they had done before.

But this time Jim wasn't letting Sherlock getting through so easily.

"Oh, yes." He groaned a bit. "I know you perfectly know how to pleasure me. How could I forget?" He whispered back.

"But this time no." Jim's hand moved to Sherlock's hips, cupping them and with one smooth motion he flipped Sherlock around, making his back slam against the brick wall next to him. Before Sherlock had any time to recuperate, Jim's knee lifted up, spreading Sherlock's legs apart and without mercy pressing hard in between his crotch.

He moved up, lips ghosting over the skin of Sherlock's neck. "It's my time to play now." He purred.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 am

Sherlock gasped when Jim pushed him against the wall, an undignified whimper leaving his lips, followed by a few soft curses. Jim clearly wanted to make him pay, and the detective wasn't expecting just this kind of payback.

"This is hardly proper, Jim," he teased him, trying to ignore the crazy beating of his heart.
    He had to do something, he told himself.
    But what?

"I thought we were done with games," he tried, grey eyes filled with vulnerability.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 am

Jim grinned devilish, keeping Sherlock locked between his body and the wall. His knee pressed a bit harder between his legs. Jim had waited long enough to get his chance, he wasn't planning on letting it slip away.

"Who cares about proper? You do? Hardly." Jim had already answered the question. Sherlock had merciless took his virginity years ago. Careless and reckless he had left Jim in that cold cell. He hadn't forgotten and avenge was lingering on his lips as he moved his head up to bite down Sherlock's lower lip.

"You were done playing. I've hardly started." He groaned against them, tasting a bit of blood that secreted from the soft flesh on the inside of Sherlock's lips.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Sherlock protested with a groan, when Jim bit his lip, pain sparking and traveling over his whole body for a split second.
    "Is this your revenge?" He asked, licking his lips, tasting blood and wincing.

"You could have killed me months ago, but instead you opt for this? What's the point Jim? What's it going to change?" He protested, annoyed by the whole situation. "What is it Jim? You want to fuck me, rough me up? And then we say our goodbyes again?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Jim's evil grin spread on his lips. He had Sherlock right where he wanted him at this very moment. "No Sherlock." Jim said, nearly whispering. "This is better then revenge." As he said so, he lowered the knee that pressed onto Sherlock's crotch.

"Killing people is so boring, isn't it?" His voice edging insanely high. "I'm sure you can agree on that. You could have done anything with me, and in stead you took the only thing I had left to give." Jim's lips ghosted over Sherlock's neck up to his ear.

"Tsk tsk. Such a silly question from someone so clever as you are, honey." Jim whispered into it, his tongue flicking around Sherlock's earlobe. He wasn't sure on his intentions just yet. Right now he'd just tease Sherlock, until the point where he'd beg Jim to do him. Jim just needed to get his control back. He needed to prove to himself that he could be able to control Sherlock as well.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

Sherlock knew this was going to end badly.
    He knew for a fact he was weaker than he had ever been, he knew that Jim could control him easily if he wanted to, and it seemed like exactly what he was out to do.
    Jim was going to rip away what was left of his pride, of his confidence, and Sherlock was going to let him, just for the swift pleasure of having him close again.

He frowned at the words, his brain creaking to a stop. "I haven't taken anything from you, just your freedom," he pointed out, rather sure Jim wouldn't talk about his heart like that, it was preposterous. "And I gave it back."

He took in a shaky breath as Jim's lips ghosted over his neck. "God, Jim, just... don't do this..." he pleaded, closing his eyes and pushing his head against the wall.
    It hurt.
    All over.
    But it was far from being physical pain.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 am

The reactions of Sherlock's body was telling Jim more then enough. He had him right where he wanted him and it was only a matter of time before Sherlock would completely crack. Jim's head shook heavy as he breathed almost as heavy into Sherlock's ear.

"You took a lot more then just my freedom." He whispered vindictive into it. "You took my virginity, my dignity." he spoke through gritted teeth, pushing his own body hard against Sherlock's. He still felt angry as he thought back about that particular night. Sherlock hadn't cared much, up against those bars and Jim could still hear himself scream in pain.

"And that, my dear Sherlock." His tongue ran down the shell of his ear. "Is something you can't give back." Sherlock's head fell back and Jim could barely hear him pleading. His lips moved to his neck, biting hard, too hard, he didn't care. "It's only fair I can have something of you now, isn't it?" He bit another time before retrieving his head back, to look at Sherlock's face.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 am

Jim was too close, they were sharing heat and air, Sherlock was light headed and hurt by every little movement, but he still craved to be just /there/.
    The words rang in his ears, the piece of information slotting into position and making everything make more sense, memories of that night, that first time, and he knew then that Jim's anger was quite understandable.

"I had no idea, you were overly confident about everything, so forward and sexual, how was I supposed to know?" he protested, knowing he would have never been able to deduce that, not when he knew little about sex to begin with. It had always been his weakness.

A soft moan escaping his throat as Jim pushed against him. "I have nothing left to give," he hissed, and reached out his hand, his last resort, grabbing Jim's hair and pulling his head closer.
    "You stole my heart, isn't that enough for you?" he asked before he kissed him passionately.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:45 am

"Of course you had no idea." Jim snapped. "I'm a leader, I give but I don't take. I am in control, you out of all people should know. Not to mention I did try to tell you, but impatient Sherlock Holmes shoved it in my before I had time." Jim hissed the words out. He was still angry by what had happened that night, still out to have his own little avenge.

He wanted to protest, to give another sharp reply when Sherlock said he had his heart, but he was silenced by a tongue working his way in between his lips. Jim participated, almost instinctively. Having Sherlock's heart wasn't that bad, now he could burn it, he thought. But the weak feeling in his knees, his aroused body told him differently.

The kiss was returned with equal passion, hands steadying at Sherlock's hips and pulling them closer to his own. He got lost in the moment completely, it felt as of Sherlock was sucking every evil thought out of him. Not good, no, not good at all. But delicious, ever so delicious.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 pm

"You are so good at deceiving, Jim, you got me thinking you were experienced," he muttered, blue eyes fixed into the other's pairs. "I don't think it would have changed much though... maybe... just maybe... I would have been nicer..." he said, his tongue running along the other's lips before he dived in again, needy of his taste.

He felt Jim's hand on his hip and for a long moment Sherlock felt they were somewhere else entirely, he felt their bodies brush against each other, and he let out a shaky moan, muffled by the kiss they were sharing.
    He didn't want to stop. He needed this.
    And his kiss became even more lustful, even more hungry.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:52 am

"Does that mean I fooled the great Sherlock Holmes?" Jim grinned devilish onto the other's lips. "What an achievement." He didn't want for Sherlock to answer his question. He met the detective's lips somewhere halfway and was happy to feel their tongues dancing together the second after.

There was no way Jim was able to pull away now, Sherlock had him hooked again and the worst part was that he liked this. Jim didn't thought about his mission anymore. He didn't thought about the fact they were on a balcony in a building crowed with politicians and royals. What did it even matter, it made things more appealing if he had to thought about it.

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 am

Sherlock didn't care about who could catch them in this compromising position, at the moment all he wanted was for Jim's lips to be attached to his, and his tongue to be caressing his own. It felt like years had passed since the last time they touched, and every day away made this even more special, what had been just a spark months before was now a burning fire and Sherlock had no idea how to control it.

Maybe he didn't even want to control it.

He was perfectly happy right there, kissing Jim passionately, running his hand down his back and grabbing his ass, pulling their hips together and moaning lusciously in his mouth.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Even though Jim wanted to take this to a whole new level by just ripping both their clothes off and getting it done right there, his rational thinking kicked back in. By now he had lifted one of Sherlock's legs up and hooked it behind him, gaining him more space to grind his own groin against Sherlock's. Basically letting their erections rub together, only separated by a few layers of expensive clothes.

Tongues tangled together and hands roaming over every bit skin it could find. Both as hard as a rock and complete caught in the moment. But Jim broke the kiss, pulling away abruptly and breaking free from Sherlock's grip he had created himself. Jim took a few steps back, lips swollen and moist, erection straining in his pants.

He couldn't do this. He couldn't let Sherlock have his way with him again. He had swore to hurt the detective. Sherlock should have known there was nothing Jim did better then revenge. And so he pulled up an act, eyes lurking around the place as if he suddenly was extremely bored.

"Well.. I better be off then." He shrugged, moving himself to the glass door he'd entered before.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:05 am

When Jim pulled away, breaking through the blissful haze of lust, Sherlock tried to grab his arm, to bring him back, but he was too slow, the man slipping away and his pride kicking in.
    The plan had changed, clearly, but the result was still the same, Jim was going to leave him there, aroused and needy, just the taste of his lips as a memory.

He looked at him, he tried to read him, but when he realized Jim was just as aroused as him, he doubted himself, because maybe that was just what he wanted to read.

He leaned back on the wall, laughing bitterly at his own weakness, reaching down his hand to knead at the uncomfortable bulge in his trousers.
    "Goodbye, Jim, I hope you feel better now that you had your revenge," he muttered, avoiding his eyes to hide his hurt gaze.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 am

JIm's heart raced painfully when he kept walking towards the door. He knew he had got Sherlock where he wanted him. He knew the detective was longing for more, wanting Jim to stay and probably have sex with him. And Jim's body wanted just that as well. It was obvious, too obviously.

But his mind struggled.
    This was what he ha came for.
    This was his revenge.
    His way to get even.

Sherlock's words reached his heart before they reached his mind and the hesitation in his next step was undeniable. "See yaaa, Sherlooock." Jim purred, waving one of his hands above his head.

It was an act, nothing more than an act he had pulled up.
    His face was far from as happy as his voice had sound.
    But Jim didn't stop, he kept walking on without looking back.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 am

Sherlock noticed all the little things in Jim's behaviour, his whole mind was a map of what he had learned about the man, but that hesitation, he still couldn't trust himself to believe that it could mean something.

He rested his head back on the wall for a moment, feeling sorry for himself and his weakness, before a jolt of electricity shook his body. A realization.
    What the hell was he doing?
    Why was he letting him walk away?
    It was stupid to say the least.
    Jim hadn't rejected him, he hadn't said he didn't want Sherlock, and until a few moments ago they were kissing passionately and touching each other, an instinct Sherlock had never shared with anyone else.

"Jim!" he called out, and he moved before his insecurities could kick in, jogging behind him, reaching for him right behind the door, grabbing his hand and pulling him in his arms. He buried his head in his neck, and then his lips traced up to his ear, hungrily taking in his scent. "Don't go, Jim, please," he whispered desperate, nuzzling his earshell.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:44 am

For a moment Jim hoped Sherlock would just stop him, call out his name and come running after him. But nothing like that seemed to happen. Who was he fooling anyway? Sherlock had let him go once before, after much worse circumstances so why would he try to stop Jim now?

The detective loved his pride.
    The pride Jim had just hurt.
    He had exposed a weak spot in Sherlock's defense.

And so he reached the door opened it and walked out. A strange kind of disappointment mixed up with victory overwhelming him. As he took another step, along with a sigh, he heard a low voice calling his name.

Jim turned around, but already got crushed against Sherlock's chest. "Sher.-" He barely had the change to say anything. That cheeky bastard! Jim thought as he felt Sherlock's lips attaching to his ear. Of course he knew, of course he'd use it eventually.

A small moan escaped his lips. Hearing Sherlock beg as his most sensitive senses got triggered wasn't something he could resist. "You're weak, Sherlock." Jim groaned, unable to reach a less aroused sounding tone of his voice. "Very...weak." But his own hands were all over the other's body already.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 am

"I am," he admitted, rubbing his face all over the other's neck and cheek, just wanting to feel more of him, wanting to be closer, wanting to kiss his warmth and melt against him. "I am weak, you made me weak," he insisted, his heart beating so fast in his chest he was sure Jim would be able to hear it.

"You made me weak," he cupped the other's cheek, making him look at him. "I wish I could change that, but I can't... I want you here, I want you here with me, in my arms," he breathed out, his eyes intense as they fixed into Jim's.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 am

Jim swallowed as he felt Sherlock all over him. The detective was admitting how weak he was, how Jim completely owned his feelings and he loved every word of this confession. IN return he let his hands caress some sensitive spots on the other's body. How could he resist when Sherlock was doing these things to him? When he was saying the exact words Jim wanted to hear. Perhaps it was a good trick, but the needs of his body told him to go with it, eyes closed.

"I think I like you this way." Jim teased Sherlock, pressing his body up to the other's. "I'll be with you, here, in your arms." Jim whispered in Sherlock's ear, softly sucking the lobe afterwards. "Let's.. go.. back.. inside." He kissed down Sherlock's neck and start pushing him back towards the door he'd just stepped out.

"I believe we've got unfinished business."
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 am

Sherlock didn't move though, his eyes piercing as he looked at Jim. "Let's go somewhere else, Jim, this is not ours... this is just a party you came to get information... I don't want this to be another one night stand, I want you to be in my bed, in my apartment," he protested, squeezing his hand, even though he thought he might burst any second if he waited any more.

"I don't know if I made it clear, but I want... I want..." he couldn't believe himself as he was saying the words. "I want a real relationship... a relationship where you come back to me... at night... and you sleep by my side..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 am

Jim had already half opened the door he's just stepped out of. He stood still, listening to Sherlock's carefully picked words. "I see." He quietly said, not caring Sherlock knew his intentions. What did it even matter at this point.

As he turned around, he managed to pull a semi-sweet smile. "I see." He repeated again, louder this time. "Commitment, Sherlock, honey.." Jim swallowed thickly. His whole life had been made one night stands, controlling people in bed, forcing them to give him answers. "I..You do know you're walking down down a dangerous road, right?" His eyes roamed over the detective's body.

Jim laughed and shrugged right after he'd asked that question. "Of course you know." He nodded. "Sherlock Holmes, know it all number one." He teased, stepping closer and taking Sherlock's hand. "Let's go to my place." Jim softly said as he began to pull Sherlock away from this place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am