BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Hello, everyone. I totally forgot to introduce myself.

Mr.Holmes890
    Mr.Holmes890

Hello, everyone. I totally forgot to introduce myself.  Empty Hello, everyone. I totally forgot to introduce myself.

Post by Mr.Holmes890 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 am

I'm Sam 19 years old, bisexual girl from Sweden, and I am so glad that I've found this Sherlock Roleplay forum. And I'm so excited to meet you all.

I've roleplayed before, but mostly on Omegle, when I had the time.
    I prefer roleplaying on Email, since it's connected to my phone, and that way I'll reply quicker and be more active.

AUs I love, and don't mind (Not in order):

• Angel!lock
    • Vampire!lock
    • Dark!lock
    • Female!lock
    • Uni!lock
    • Stripper/courtesan/prostitute!lock
    • Android/robot!lock
    • Omegaverse
    • Victorianlock
    • Case!lock
    • Parent!lock
    • Pirate!lock
    • Mermaid/merman!lock

I usually prefer my roleplays to be a bit naughty. But of course, I always love drama and a great adventure for John and Sherlock - so they get closer each other. I love Unestablished, and Established. I just love roleplaying F/M as well as F/F and M/M., BUT, I've often roleplayed Female!Sherlock with Male!John and I've found myself loving it! <3

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am