BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Seeking RP partners/friends!

Sherrylock
    Sherrylock

Job : Criminology Student
    Hobbies : Music, Reading, Writing, Sleuthing

Seeking RP partners/friends! Empty Seeking RP partners/friends!

Post by Sherrylock Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 am

As is stated in the title, I am looking for RP partners/friends!

Can be one on one, can be in a group, I'm flexible and willing to accomodate to suit preferences. I'm searching for anyone who would like to take the role of John, Lestrade, Mycroft or any other character they feel inclined to play and I intend to take the role of Sherlock Smile

Preferably this would be done over a free mobile messenger app as normal texting would be quite expensive, so Kik Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. works for me, so leave in the comments below what you are able to do and what your preferences are.

As for a storyline? Don't have one in mind yet, suggestions are not only welcome but encouraged. Personally, I'm a sucker for h/c, angst, sickness, injury, of most any kind as I find it a great opportunity for character development and interaction, and am interested in JohnLock, however nothing explicit please. My asexuality does not only make me the last person to be a connoisseur of that type of stuff, but it makes me a tad uncomfortable, so your understanding would be much appreciated. Just as I am not comfortable with that, also do let me know if there are any subjects you would feel uncomfortable touching on beforehand, as making anyone feel uncomfortable is anything but my intent x

Adding a case to develop the story at some point would be fantastic to keep it interesting and moving along, and I'd love to try my hand at more in-depth roleplaying, but we can play it by ear as we go along.

Style-wise I'm not too picky, I'm happy to communicate in third person preferably as I find it much easier, however if you guys want to communicate in first person I'm willing to give it a good shot! Wink Also willing to try a text style RP as well in the sense that we would simply text in character with no descriptive writing (basically none of the following): "He tapped his fingers against the desk without rhythm, the simultaneousness of impatience and boredom driving him insane."

Anyways, please leave below any thoughts, feelings, comments, etc, and I'll get back to you ASAP~ keen to get RP-ing with you all I love you Sorry if this was all a jumbled mess, it's late at night and I'm just so bloody excited Embarassed
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Seeking RP partners/friends! Empty Re: Seeking RP partners/friends!

Post by Sydney-Harrison Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 am

Hello, I would be interested in messaging over Kik. If you're roleplaying Sherlock I'd probably like to be Mycroft or Molly. Let me know which you would be interested in and if you have any prompts you would like to work with or if you would rather I come up with a prompt.
    Sherrylock
    Sherrylock

Post by Sherrylock Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 am

Fantastic, I'm happy to work with whomever you feel more comfortable playing, just getting back into the swing of things RP wise anyhow Smile if possible would you be so kind as to come up with a prompt? Mind is just running a tad blank at the moment, didn't sleep too much haha I'll throw up my KIK once I make a new account, completely forgot my old details so I won't be a moment
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Job : Webcomic Artist, part-time Novellist
    Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Post by MurderInThePark Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:28 am

Hi, nice to meet you! Murder In The Park here, but you can call me Feathers. A lot of people do, because I LOVE ravens.
    I'd be delighted to role play with you, I've been LOOKING for a Sherlock!

I Like role plays that are in third person as well, and I am notorious for being extremely descriptive. I can be Mycroft, Moriarty, Molly, Mary, basically anything with an M, lol.

I am so excited to roleplay with ANYONE what with this new season, and a sort of thing with Mycroft sorting out Sherlock's addiction or something sounds like a blast!

I'd be happy to start but honestly, it's your go, as you sound awesome and I would LOVE to be friends with you!
    Sherrylock
    Sherrylock

Post by Sherrylock Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 am

MurderInThePark wrote:Hi, nice to meet you! Murder In The Park here, but you can call me Feathers. A lot of people do, because I LOVE ravens.
    I'd be delighted to role play with you, I've been LOOKING for a Sherlock!

I Like role plays that are in third person as well, and I am notorious for being extremely descriptive. I can be Mycroft, Moriarty, Molly, Mary, basically anything with an M, lol.

I am so excited to roleplay with ANYONE what with this new season, and a sort of thing with Mycroft sorting out Sherlock's addiction or something sounds like a blast!

I'd be happy to start but honestly, it's your go, as you sound awesome and I would LOVE to be friends with you!

Aw you're too kind! x
    I'll give you the liberty of picking whomever you feel inclined to play, as previously stated I just need to get back into the swing of role-playing well and getting back into character Shocked
    My KIK is sherlock221holmes and I'm up and ready to go whenever you are! Very excited to get roleplaying, especially with the new season. Furthermore, a post-The Lying Detective addiction plot sounds brilliant, but I'm more than happy to go along with whatever! Just send me a ping on KIK when you're ready to get started I love you
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Hobbies : Reading,Writing Screenplays, Writing Novels, Drawing, Webcomic Art, Attempting the world record for gargling milk (still in progress)

Post by MurderInThePark Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:17 am

Crapadoodledoo. I don't have a kik. Can't we just roleplay on-site?
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Post by MurderInThePark Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:20 am

I really hope i can rp with you, but instant messaging is beyond my wing at this point. I live in a one bedroom apartment and my prized possession is my TYPEWRITER to give you a bit of perspective. I promise I can respond as quickly as possible on this. In fact I can guarantee it.
    Sherrylock
    Sherrylock

Post by Sherrylock Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:39 am

Oh of course! Sure thing Smile as I am currently on a boat in the middle of the ocean, I may have to kindly ask if you would please be able to kickstart the RP? I believe that we are in opposite time zones however I don't really believe in much sleep and am usually up until 4-5am, about two hours after you've posted, so I do think this will work well! x
    MurderInThePark
    MurderInThePark

Post by MurderInThePark Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:13 am

Posted!
    Wholockian
    Wholockian

Hobbies : Sherlock, doctor who, writing and listening to music

Post by Wholockian Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 am

Hello! If you still are searching for someone to rp I'm willing to do any idea you might have!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:51 pm