BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Pokélock/Kidlock/Johnlock

ClueingforSherlooks

Pokélock/Kidlock/Johnlock Empty Pokélock/Kidlock/Johnlock

Post by ClueingforSherlooks Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:53 am

*whispers* I'm young at heart and I'm kinda craving this don't judge me

(PokeLock/Kidlock/Johnlock roleplay, where Sherlock is almost old enough to have a Pokemon of his own, but has other plans than waiting until his birthday comes along. Starting out as texting, hoping to transition to para soon enough.)

Let’s sneak out into the tall grass tonight. Mummy’s asleep already. I’ve already packed my things. -SH
    ----
    This isn't my starter! Came from johnlockprompts on Tumblr (they can be used if you credit). However, I'd love to roleplay this- I'm still a slight fan of Pokémon to this day, though I'm not a diehard obsessed fan anymore like when I was a kid. Would prefer to do it over email, but forums are fine if it's more convenient for you. There are two possible routes for this that I can see- although if you can think of another, feel free to discuss it with me! I can see either Sherlock and John adventuring and growing up together, or one leaving before the other and them staying in contact via letters before meeting up when they're older. It'll probably be quite fluffy and cute at times- I'm a sucker for Kidlock, but I will try and stay in character. If they travel together, then we can always follow the typical route of an enemy team- we'd develop it together and both bring the evil organisation in as we see fit (essentially both able to control those characters.), or it can just be them two hanging out and having fun, slice of life style. As little kids, it'd be quite innocent- unspoken crushes and hand holding and hugging- however, it can progress into something more once they're older. Wow, I've kind of rambled. Anyway, I'd prefer to be Sherlock, so if you'd like to let me know what direction you'd like to take it in and continue as John that'd be great! I'm in need of new roleplay partners since my email recently screwed up and deleted them all. ;w;
    (please PM for my email, I'm new so I can't post it here)
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Pokélock/Kidlock/Johnlock Empty Re: Pokélock/Kidlock/Johnlock

Post by HaruSpring88 Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:07 pm

I'm totally for this if you want to exchange emails. I love Pokelock!
    haruspring8888@gmail.com
    ClueingforSherlooks

Post by ClueingforSherlooks Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Sounds great to me! Emailing you now Very Happy
    SherlockianHeart_

Job : College student
    Hobbies : Roleplaying, writing, singing, drawing, chemistry, maths, English

Post by SherlockianHeart_ Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 am

Oooh! Still interested in this? My email is down, BUT if you have tumblr/kik, my account is twistedfate101. The forum is okay too.
    HaruSpring88
    HaruSpring88

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, Reading, Video Games, Music

Post by HaruSpring88 Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:54 pm

I sent you a message on kik. And followed you on tumblr. It won't let me message there. Kik says that your phone is turned off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am