BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

A John needed for an Android AU....

ShadowKing
    ShadowKing

Job : A minor position in the government.
    Hobbies : Managing the country, yelling at Sherlock, and controlling the goldfish.

A John needed for an Android AU.... Empty A John needed for an Android AU....

Post by ShadowKing Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:44 am

I had the odd idea for an Android AU, where John buys a droid to keep him company after he gets back from war. I would be good with FemLock as well. I'm starting to think that this is a bad idea. But oh well, I need a John. I'm able for Email or kik, those make it easier to respond at school...

I'll just put the prompt down here...
    A man with a box big enough to hold a body was standing outside of John's home waiting for him to get there. "I would have appreciated it if your we're here when you scheduled me to drop your bot off, sir." He says giving John a small glare.
    consultantofgallifrey

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, music

A John needed for an Android AU.... Empty Re: A John needed for an Android AU....

Post by consultantofgallifrey Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Hi! I'd be interested in doing this RP. Shoot me an email at consultantofgallifrey@gmail.com

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 pm