BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hello, hello, hello!

My Darkest Darling
    My Darkest Darling

Hello, hello, hello! Empty Hello, hello, hello!

Post by My Darkest Darling Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, but not new to roleplaying. This just seemed like a great place to get more steady rp partners, so here I am. I am up to playing anyone you need, although my strengths are probably more in Jim, Greg, and John. I would love to rp with any of you, and I'm up to just about anything. Thank you so much!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Hello, hello, hello! Empty Re: Hello, hello, hello!

Post by Night Baron Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:38 am

Welcome ^^ Please tell us about your do(s) and don't (s) in role-playing and what kind of plotline do you like to be involved in.
    My Darkest Darling
    My Darkest Darling

Post by My Darkest Darling Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:50 am

Thanks so much!

I'm a huge fan of any kind of mythical creature AU, and your basic punk!lock, greaser!lock (Actually have a story on AO3 for that) things as well. I don't do age-play and stuff like that in rps. I don't trigger easily. Um, other than that, I can't think of much on don'ts. I prefer things that are going to last for some time, because I have more fun with things that have more intricate plots, but I'm really just down for anything.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Don't (s) usually consists of thing you don't like and here it is better to be honest from the start than suffering yourself later. More detail the better, take your time to think Smile

The only mythical creatures universe I can think in relation with SHERLOCK are wing!Lock (angel-demon), sentinel/guardian!Lock and His Dark Material world. Please give us link to your story so future RP partner can see your style.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi there, Welcome to the boards. It's always great to have a new member with new ideas. It doesn't matter if ideas are old ones either as someone else may not have Rp-d them before.
    A Mythical addition for you could be Smauglock or as you like playing John that'd be Smaug/John with or without the slash.

I didn't have much idea of what my dont's and what I didn't like when I joined as I was new to roleplaying Smile

Have fun!
    My Darkest Darling
    My Darkest Darling

Post by My Darkest Darling Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:51 am

@Night Baron: I can't post a link for 7 days, it says, but if you want to look it up, my story is called 'Patience' on Archive of Our Own, under the same username I'm using here. I'm a bit slow on updates sometimes, though. Embarassed Um, it's rated E for a reason, though. Sorry in advance, if you don't do slash. Thank you for the feedback.

@Sherlock: Thank you so much for the welcome and suggestions!

Just a general note: Not everything I write is smut, I swear!
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Welcome to the forum!!
    My Darkest Darling
    My Darkest Darling

Post by My Darkest Darling Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:51 am

Thanks so much!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 pm