BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Hi Everyone!

Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Phoenixfyre Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:06 am

Hi everyone! I'm Phoenixfyre and I am brand new to this forum. I have done Sherlock role plays before, unfortunately many of my partners would stop RPing with me because they were too busy, or they stopped logging into the sites we were on. I really enjoy doing role plays and I would love to work with any of the other wonderful role players on this site! Very Happy
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Night Baron Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Welcome, Phoenixfyre! cheers Glad to meet you here. You mentioned past experience as Sherlock role-player, could you tell us what kind of characters you played as? *curious*
    Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Post by Phoenixfyre Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Thanks, Night Baron! To answer your question, I played of female OCs in my roleplays, all of which I had created original cases for.
    The Corpsemaker
    The Corpsemaker

Location : Somewhere on the North side of an unregarded blue-green planet
    Hobbies : writing, reading, imagining, shooting policemen

Post by The Corpsemaker Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:16 am

Hello ! Be welcome ! Smile
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Phoenixfyre wrote:Thanks, Night Baron! To answer your question, I played of female OCs in my roleplays, all of which I had created original cases for.

Good thing you came here, I see a lot of male character's players but zero active female chara's ^^
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:13 am

Hi, welcome in to the forum.
    Yeah, odd it sometimes goes one way or the other either we have no or few female/ OC's active or available or there's a few people all ready and waiting to play and not enough of the males.chars free. Good to hear you are creative with plots and cases.

Which characters are you looking for to rp with your lady? Do you enjoy action, adventure, horror, mystery, romance? What's your favourites, do tell Very Happy
    Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Post by Phoenixfyre Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you all for being so inviting! His-Doctor, to answer your question, I kinda like all of the genres you mentioned. I love plots with mystery, action, romance...yeah having a little bit of everything is fun. Previously I did one on one roleplays with one other person playing Sherlock opposite my OC, but I would be open to possibly having a roleplay with multiple characters involved. I did post something in the RP Adverts about an idea I had.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Glad to see more people become active here. I realise that it is December, busy month for many of us, but would it possible to run at least one RP thread to keep the forum alive? Because if we wait too long without clear activity then people's interest might eventually wane and frankly, if we have to wait for season four then it is 50/50 chance or even less. Lets work with what we have right now, shall we?

A plot, then roles to fill, temporary or not remains to be seen. Fluid and changeable according to the future development. Lets not lose the momentum ^^
    Phoenixfyre
    Phoenixfyre

Post by Phoenixfyre Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 pm

I'm game for doing an RP thread other than the idea I've already put out there. Since I was not getting anyone RPing with me due to lack of activity from other RPers, I thought this forum would be more fun and that people would be interested. I'm just best at playing OCs though, but I would love to RP again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:04 am